Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:02 PM

I Met A Man!!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Met A Man!!!! (6462 Views)

Cuteness Overload : This Is What A Toddler Did When She Met A Kangaroo(PHOTOS) / Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo / We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met A Man!!!! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
Good one RR . . . cool
Re: I Met A Man!!!! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 18, 2013
Baba Oyo, u won't understand.
Its a long story!
Everytime I organise one sheripoko for my able chair, CC will foil it!
Even though I don bribe her with range envogue still she don't want to rest.
We will wear the same trouser today!
Re: I Met A Man!!!! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
Aww. This thread is talking to me. smiley
Re: I Met A Man!!!! by BabaOyo(m): 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ujujoan: Good one RR . . . cool

Yesso...but he is nowhere to be found. Although network is kinda terrible where he is but I hope he comes on this thread. He didn't even know he was talking with a nairalander.

@ All

Before wearing customised outfits....remember to be above average in your human relations....it could make or mar you.
Re: I Met A Man!!!! by Les: 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
Baba Oyo:

Thank you sir....Iya Oyo sure gained most from my quick return.
wow.. Baba Baba, I had a problem of ignorance and somebody directed me to your one of your threads but I haven't been chanced to read,the guy even asked me *what kinda cave did I craw out from?? * simply because I asked a question. Imagine what would make a brother tell a quiet fellow such thing. Well, directing me to your thread to ease my ignorance means that the thread will be full of wisdom and I need to check it out asap. You are a good man and I admire you, keep it up and don't forget to pass the blessing around kiss
Re: I Met A Man!!!! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
Baba Oyo:

Yesso...but he is nowhere to be found. Although network is kinda terrible where he is but I hope he comes on this thread. He didn't even know he was talking with a nairalander.

@ All

Before wearing customised outfits....remember to be above average in your human relations....it could make or mar you.
So all you guys comi g to Anambra dont know that you need to come pay homage to me first abi?

Anyways I go soon table una matter for area! cool
Re: I Met A Man!!!! by dominique(f): 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
Baba Oyo: I saw a username. just below now.

Ileobatojo

Am really interested in how you came about it.

Have. an ancient tale about how the phrase Ile Oba to Jo came to be.

Pray tell. I hear people use the phrase a lot. Still don't know what it means (yeah, my Yoruba knowledge is not good at all embarassed)
Re: I Met A Man!!!! by BabaOyo(m): 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ujujoan:
So all you guys comi g to Anambra dont know that you need to come pay homage to me first abi?

Anyways I go soon table una matter for area! cool

Ahhh madam....that was a beautiful state with hardworking peeps....men and women alike.
Forget all the nonsense this politics section touts spew.

I will rap your Kola when next am popping in. no wahala
Re: I Met A Man!!!! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2013
Re: I Met A Man!!!! by BabaOyo(m): 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
Les: wow.. Baba Baba, I had a problem of ignorance and somebody directed me to your one of your threads but I haven't been chanced to read,the guy even asked me *what kinda cave did I craw out from?? * simply because I asked a question. Imagine what would make a brother tell a quiet fellow such thing. Well, directing me to your thread to ease my ignorance means that the thread will be full of wisdom and I need to check it out asap. You are a good man and I admire you, keep it up and don't forget to pass the blessing around kiss

Mr Les, am sure whoever recommended the thread has your interest at heart. And I hope you click on it. Hopefully it will inspire you to be the best you can. Peace!!!
Re: I Met A Man!!!! by BabaOyo(m): 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
chaircover:

https://www.nairaland.com/1288881/weekend-get-away-wifey

thank me later . . . . . tongue

Ahhhhhhh.....Hahahaha

Oya Les please click on it.
Hopefully you will pick something valuable from it.

Hmmmmm....memories.
Re: I Met A Man!!!! by BabaOyo(m): 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
dominique:

Pray tell. I hear people use the phrase a lot. Still don't know what it means (yeah, my Yoruba knowledge is not good at all embarassed)

I will come up with the explanation real soon. Stay tuned.
Re: I Met A Man!!!! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
Baba Oyo:

Ahhh madam....that was a beautiful state with hardworking peeps....men and women alike.
Forget all the nonsense this politics section touts spew.

I will rap your Kola when next am popping in. no wahala

Correct man . . . cool cool

I'm waiting for RR to come and plead his case. Where is he by the way
Re: I Met A Man!!!! by Les: 8:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
chaircover:

https://www.nairaland.com/1288881/weekend-get-away-wifey

thank me later . . . . . tongue
haha,I bookmarked it but work, running about ain't helping but thanks anyway. smiley besides how did you?? Oops!!!! I forgot it's in the family section.... Good woman.
Re: I Met A Man!!!! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
Edunjobi Ejire. .. ....God will continue to bless you!
Re: I Met A Man!!!! by BabaOyo(m): 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
moreeni: Edunjobi Ejire. .. ....God will continue to bless you!

Yea, so true.

He said he is a twin
Re: I Met A Man!!!! by Ariyke: 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
God bless u RR
Re: I Met A Man!!!! by BabaOyo(m): 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ariyke: God bless u RR

Your username remains one alphabet to be complete o .

Can you add the remaining alphabet?

That's my wife's oriki!!!
Re: I Met A Man!!!! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2013
Baba Oyo: I saw a username. just below now.

Ileobatojo

Am really interested in how you came about it.

Have. an ancient tale about how the phrase Ile Oba to Jo came to be.

Hi! It's hard to give the reason behind that name choice without revealing a bit more than I would like about myself.

So there's a whole tale behind the proverb? Please share! smiley

Nice one Mr RR!
Re: I Met A Man!!!! by Atawewe27: 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
Where is RR now?

May God bless him plenty plenty.
Re: I Met A Man!!!! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
ileobatojo:

Hi! It's hard to give the reason behind that name choice without revealing a bit more than I would like about myself.

Nice one Mr RR!

You didn't know? and to think I always assumed u chose that moniker because of the tale.
Re: I Met A Man!!!! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
Mr RR, una well done o. Baba Oyo sallah meat nko?
Re: I Met A Man!!!! by oluplus(m): 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
On behalf of Baba Oyo, Mama oyo, Oyo, and every member of family section of this forum, I say a big Thank you to RR. God will bless you in return.
Re: I Met A Man!!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
Oh ohhh!!

Alhaji you are Baba Oyo?

What?

Mehn....I didn't think you noticed my top.

Short of words.
Thanks all. You are appreciated.

***runs off
Re: I Met A Man!!!! by BabaOyo(m): 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
ileobatojo:

Nice one Mr RR!

Yes ma,there is a real life story about it. Will dig into the achieve and post it here. Nice name you picked for yourself
Re: I Met A Man!!!! by greatgod2012(f): 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sincerely, sincerely, I'm impressed about this news and I believe we will all learn one thing or the other from it and spread the love.
What amazes me more is the religious tolerance RR exhibited, he was helping an Alhaji, and I'm damn sure that he's a xtian, without knowing that he was actually doing the help to a nairalander and not that he knew that the person he was helping is a Nairalander.
Another thing that is also worth observing is that, such kindness is already part of him, if he wasn't that kind before, he wouldn't be kind to Baba oyo the day he did, afterall he didn't know he's baba oyo.

This is a lesson for all of us and I believe that what happened between the duo is for a purpose.

May God bless RR and replenish his pocket and thanks to Baba oyo for sharing.

Baba oyo, e kaabo o.

#im highly impressed

2 Likes

Re: I Met A Man!!!! by BabaOyo(m): 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
Royal Roy: Oh ohhh!!

Alhaji you are Baba Oyo?

What?

Mehn....I didn't think you noticed my top.

Short of words.
Thanks all. You are appreciated.

***runs off

Dude you did not know it was me.
You were not obligated to help me.
You only saw through my plight.
I know you are shocked, but I believe your good gesture helped a married man to sleep comfortably in his bed yesterday night.
I applaud you, Cos it was q rare thing coming from a stranger.
God bless your hustle. Really appreciate meeting you.
Re: I Met A Man!!!! by greatgod2012(f): 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
Baba Oyo:

Yes ma,there is a real life story about it. Will dig into the achieve and post it here. Nice name you picked for yourself

Ileobatojo..............Ewalobusi.

It's a very deep name with a very deeeeeeep meaning.

I also love the name, because it's a beautiful name........but........
Re: I Met A Man!!!! by BabaOyo(m): 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
greatgod2012: Sincerely, sincerely, I'm impressed about this news and I believe we will all learn one thing or the other from it and spread the love.
What amazes me more is the religious tolerance RR exhibited, he was helping an Alhaji, and I'm damn sure that he's a xtian, without knowing that he was actually doing the help to a nairalander and not that he knew that the person he was helping is a Nairalander.
Another thing that is also worth observing is that, such kindness is already part of him, if he wasn't that kind before, he wouldn't be kind to Baba oyo the day he did, afterall he didn't know he's baba oyo.

This is a lesson for all of us and I believe that what happened between the duo is for a purpose.

May God bless RR and replenish his pocket and thanks to Baba oyo for sharing.

Baba oyo, e kaabo o.

#im highly impressed

Oluwatobiloba.....thank you so much. He was just being himself. He said I ought to be with my family after all the dissapointment we both faced.

I learnt something big from it.

Never discriminate when you can help. You never know who it is that is watching you.
Re: I Met A Man!!!! by BabaOyo(m): 9:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
greatgod2012:

Ileobatojo..............Ewalobusi.

It's a very deep name with a very deeeeeeep meaning.

I also love the name, because it's a beautiful name........but........

Really deep my sister.

I love the name too.

But what? LOL
Re: I Met A Man!!!! by Amhappy(f): 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
What a sweet guy. RR you are really Royal. May God reward u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Your Spouse Treating You Like A Child? / How Effective Will The Anti-molest Condom Be In Society? / Would You REJECT Your Wife If You Caught Her Using A VIBRATOR ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.