Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

I Met A Man!!!! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Met A Man!!!! (6361 Views)

Cuteness Overload : This Is What A Toddler Did When She Met A Kangaroo(PHOTOS) / Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo / We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met A Man!!!! by Rejoice5000(f): 4:22am On Oct 20, 2013
spread the LOVE around nice one i love that.to the giver God bless u real good.to the receiver spread the kindness around by helping others.
Re: I Met A Man!!!! by ChiSun27(m): 6:42am On Oct 20, 2013
This post is like a good wine to the soul.
Re: I Met A Man!!!! by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 20, 2013
This thread should be in front page. It lifts the giving spirit smiley.

Also to enable RR start selection process for his future bride. We need more candidate. So far I think only 3 have indicated interest.

We need like 2000 CV here.

Written test: verbal and quantitative will reduce them to 500. Judges are Bellong, nashville, stateofmind, Stillwater
Skills test: cooking, cleaning, massaging, physical appearance etc: 100. Judges are YPP, Jidegirl, ijebabe, stellamaza,
Then our psychologist will test them and know if their intentions are good for the benefit of our Mod. The judges are CC, Efemena, babyOsisi, Ileo,coogar, 190, debrief
Reduces applicants to 20.

Then the remaining 20, will go to camp. I will supervise them, and they have to show RR that one of them is the queen of his heart.

Contact babaOyo for registration.
Re: I Met A Man!!!! by EfemenaXY: 8:55am On Oct 20, 2013
Chillisauce: This thread should be in front page. It lifts the giving spirit smiley.

Also to enable RR start selection process for his future bride. We need more candidate. So far I think only 3 have indicated interest.

We need like 2000 CV here.

Written test: verbal and quantitative will reduce them to 500. Judges are Bellong, nashville, stateofmind, Stillwater
Skills test: cooking, cleaning, massaging, physical appearance etc: 100. Judges are YPP, Jidegirl, ijebabe, stellamaza,
Then our psychologist will test them and know if their intentions are good for the benefit of our Mod. The judges are CC, Efemena, babyOsisi, Ileo,coogar, 190, debrief
Reduces applicants to 20.

Then the remaining 20, will go to camp. I will supervise them, and they have to show RR that one of them is the queen of his heart.

Contact babaOyo for registration.

Lol! RR done suffer! grin

But yes, I like my share of the assignment - psychological judge! One can't be too careful these days - too many unstable chicks roaming about nland cheesy cheesy
Re: I Met A Man!!!! by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 20, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Lol! RR done suffer! grin

But yes, I like my share of the assignment - psychological judge! One can't be too careful these days - too many unstable chicks roaming about nland cheesy cheesy

I'm telling you, you can never tell their intentions, that's why you great ppl come in.
190 is there because he can smell Gold diggers from 1000mile grin. It will save you some strength.
Re: I Met A Man!!!! by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 20, 2013
Re: I Met A Man!!!! by mysticgal(f): 9:07am On Oct 20, 2013
mummies mummies kaigrin this una requirements na baba
Re: I Met A Man!!!! by EfemenaXY: 9:10am On Oct 20, 2013
chaircover: Thank God I am a Nigerian . . . . .

Errrmmmmmm if anyone wants to see me in private, the account number is ******** (see me in private)

No long story. grin

I knew trouble was brewing in the horizon when ChilledPepper put down BabaOyo's name for kolanut collection duties registration rather than CC's. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? / Having A Family...a Lesson From My Security Guard. / Feminism: Has It Done More Harm Than Good?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.