Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Wizkid Causes Stampede At Felabration After Throwing N100,000 Into Crowd - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Causes Stampede At Felabration After Throwing N100,000 Into Crowd (26126 Views)

VIDEO: STYL PLUS Reunite At FELABRATION 2014 / MayD Performs 'Chop My Money' At Felabration / Video: Asa's Soulful Performance At Felabration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Causes Stampede At Felabration After Throwing N100,000 Into Crowd by dejiLEYE: 10:28am On Oct 19, 2013
Mehn ogaoo, good for him...well u don't do charity by throwing money in the air.
Re: Wizkid Causes Stampede At Felabration After Throwing N100,000 Into Crowd by cordss(m): 10:36am On Oct 19, 2013
preshuzpearl: This is an abuse of the naira. That currency has been in existence way before he was born he has no right to throw it around like that. Its a show of arrogance, selfishness, pride, childishness, thoughtlessness, disrespect. Never he try that again

What is this one saying
Re: Wizkid Causes Stampede At Felabration After Throwing N100,000 Into Crowd by Lumyboi(m): 10:36am On Oct 19, 2013
bionicdude: omo money talks o.see 100000 wey fit change person life person dey throw.i must be stinking rich men
Yeah moni tlks. N wt diz sense of urs, u'l def b stinkin rich. Stupid tin by wizpikin
Re: Wizkid Causes Stampede At Felabration After Throwing N100,000 Into Crowd by lawizle(m): 10:39am On Oct 19, 2013
Dats d life dse artistes are made to live...50cent did same in naija dat led to d brawl between his bodyguards and eedris abdulkateem..eedris still ended up prostrating for 50 on stage...better make yur money and stop hating on d poor lil rich boy...weda childish or not He's living d good life dat most can only dream of!!!
Re: Wizkid Causes Stampede At Felabration After Throwing N100,000 Into Crowd by Lumyboi(m): 10:44am On Oct 19, 2013
LBT: We always tend to miss certain point; because he threw 100k into the crowd do not mean he has not been given millions to charity, what made you believe that all of those people in the crowd have eating since morning or they all have transport fare to go back home after they trekked their in the first place. What make you believe that all the monies and material gifts given to charity are judiciously used? Though throwing money into the crowd ain't proper but he did accomplish something; my question to you is- how much have you given to charity?
Stop soundin lik a pervert. Wot is wrong is wrong. Even if e gives out 10M naira to d poor every month, its stil wrong to throw moni in dt manner.
Re: Wizkid Causes Stampede At Felabration After Throwing N100,000 Into Crowd by UNLEASHED(m): 10:53am On Oct 19, 2013
toluxa1: Money thrown into the mad crowd: 100k..
Money Picked: Half torn N500 note...
Punches and Kicks received :36...
Stitches received: 16...
Hospital bill : 35k...
Next time..they will learn!

I had to LOL at this grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Causes Stampede At Felabration After Throwing N100,000 Into Crowd by mandy4s: 10:57am On Oct 19, 2013
Sllowppoisoon: Effect of Poverty
Poverty kills faster than death... lipsrsealed
Are u for real?sad Poverty kills faster dan death? Wen povery kills wht happens? Don't u die abi is dieing from poverty diff frm death ni
Re: Wizkid Causes Stampede At Felabration After Throwing N100,000 Into Crowd by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 19, 2013
[size=1pt].[/size]
Re: Wizkid Causes Stampede At Felabration After Throwing N100,000 Into Crowd by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 19, 2013
LBT: We always tend to miss certain point; because he threw 100k into the crowd do not mean he has not been given millions to charity, what made you believe that all of those people in the crowd have eating since morning or they all have transport fare to go back home after they trekked their in the first place. What make you believe that all the monies and material gifts given to charity are judiciously used? Though throwing
money into the crowd ain't proper but he did accomplish something; my question to you is- how much have you given to charity?
whatever you say doesn't change the
fact that it was not a dignified way of giving out aid. If he wants to feed his fans why didnt he organise catering with the money? If (like you said ) they needed the money for transportation why didn't he organise it in an orderly
manner? Must he cause a stampede that was sure to injure someone or even take their life?
As for asking me how much I give to charity, either way you'll find what to
say, so I wont bother responding. I'm not the one that flung money out to a crowd like a thug. He who brings ant infested firewood to his house, should not cry at the visit of lizards!
Re: Wizkid Causes Stampede At Felabration After Throwing N100,000 Into Crowd by pauliruos: 11:38am On Oct 19, 2013
only God knows if that is what they ask him to do in Illumina................... lipsrsealed[color=#990000][/color]..
Re: Wizkid Causes Stampede At Felabration After Throwing N100,000 Into Crowd by Esiere: 11:42am On Oct 19, 2013
In a very sane country....the wizkid should be charged with intentional inflicting of pains on fan. Stupid.
Re: Wizkid Causes Stampede At Felabration After Throwing N100,000 Into Crowd by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 19, 2013
dmalam: phools, and the same people hv d mind to insult beggers frm d north ova thr in d south...whts thr diffrence
Bigger fool, the differen0ce is that those from the north have taken it as an occupation, vocation if you like.
Re: Wizkid Causes Stampede At Felabration After Throwing N100,000 Into Crowd by Yemlizzy(f): 11:54am On Oct 19, 2013
I'm wondering why the fuss over something like this because to Starboi this is just the tip of the iceberg.....Felabration rocked menh!
Re: Wizkid Causes Stampede At Felabration After Throwing N100,000 Into Crowd by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
fckyourman: When poverty is increasing, but according to the govt poverty is decreasing.

Why wouldn't they fight for 100k? no be small oo
when person never see 100naira in a day.

Unemployment no be joke oh

they didn't see 100naira in a day, yet they av money to go and watch show…. keep deceiving yourself
Re: Wizkid Causes Stampede At Felabration After Throwing N100,000 Into Crowd by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 19, 2013
peppy luv: Which police? This one?

lmao...I no fit shout o...the point is that these celebrites are usually high, on kolanut and all that, grin cheesy before climbing stage...

weedkid, lipsrsealed you better learn how to handle fame undecided
Re: Wizkid Causes Stampede At Felabration After Throwing N100,000 Into Crowd by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2013
Wat's the meaning of these? Trash!!!
Re: Wizkid Causes Stampede At Felabration After Throwing N100,000 Into Crowd by GoodBoi1(m): 12:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
patrickdarlins: witchkid ur papa!!!!u tink u gan buy ur love back wit throwing money on d crowd@nyt club perfomance??you don fade...go rest.....dnt even have respect for our currency.......hw many times u de c akon,p.squre,rick rose ,rihanna ,chris b or nicki m ..de tro money for croud.......u brain don knock down.......u dnt even have money...u b small boy.......spits on your fucking songs......sumone should teach dis cloun how to b respectful and humble....darlings....
Isn't it illegal? Anyway this is 9ja.
Re: Wizkid Causes Stampede At Felabration After Throwing N100,000 Into Crowd by uncleshegs: 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2013
Injuring themselves for 600 dollars embarassed lipsrsealed undecided... Smh
Re: Wizkid Causes Stampede At Felabration After Throwing N100,000 Into Crowd by deebrain(m): 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
toluxa1: Money thrown into the mad crowd: 100k..
Money Picked: Half torn N500 note...
Punches and Kicks received :36...
Stitches received: 16...
Hospital bill : 35k...
Next time..they will learn!

Lol. grin
Re: Wizkid Causes Stampede At Felabration After Throwing N100,000 Into Crowd by DJda63(m): 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2013
When philly rapper A-R-ab of Larsiny family threw $10000 on one hoe,another $10000 on another hoe,Wiz kid was throwing 100k naira to 100k fine baras
Re: Wizkid Causes Stampede At Felabration After Throwing N100,000 Into Crowd by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ouch! Don't blame the kid, blame grown asss men boy acting like idiotas.

At Flavour performance in Houston, Davido came up on stage to announce his tour and jumped around the stage for a minute. He then got some $ bill out he wanted throw into the crowd but it didn't go far rather it drop off in front row where I was sitting with my gf. I was mad as fucck, I picked the bunch and throw it back at him and only wished I had something else to throw it with. The next thing mofo said was " why you they vex nah, you know like money" he's lucky I was there with my gf #gentlemanatthemoment

You're not suppose to do that, thats not a a strip club nor in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Causes Stampede At Felabration After Throwing N100,000 Into Crowd by Nifemicutie(f): 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
uncle wizkid..u shud av done dis wit sense,..see wat u've caused for the O LOJU KOKORO'S
Re: Wizkid Causes Stampede At Felabration After Throwing N100,000 Into Crowd by Flowrymz(m): 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
Y'all should give wizkid some chance! He has made a name! You are here using ur 10mb given for free by MTN to abuse him!! Abeg starboy it's ur time!! #Teamwizkid
Re: Wizkid Causes Stampede At Felabration After Throwing N100,000 Into Crowd by ginnyluv(f): 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2013
wrong tactic dude...... wont be surprised if those who were even trying to get out of the way, were hurt in the process.. smh
Re: Wizkid Causes Stampede At Felabration After Throwing N100,000 Into Crowd by goodgood2(m): 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
Why would somebody pick money on the ground dropped by an insulting and irresponsible boy?

All those who picked the notes are shameless illdiots.
Re: Wizkid Causes Stampede At Felabration After Throwing N100,000 Into Crowd by zynzyn(m): 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2013
If na dollar he throw, he will be answering mass murder charges by now! grin
Re: Wizkid Causes Stampede At Felabration After Throwing N100,000 Into Crowd by vicarlicious: 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2013
These guys are at it again you pple should better learn from Ojays reel.save and invest,stop living fake lives. lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid Causes Stampede At Felabration After Throwing N100,000 Into Crowd by Shaadey: 10:56pm On Oct 19, 2013
Humans can neva be pleased datsall
Re: Wizkid Causes Stampede At Felabration After Throwing N100,000 Into Crowd by Ndkings1(m): 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2013
bionicdude: omo money talks o.see 100000 wey fit change person life person dey throw.i must be stinking rich men
N100000 change person iife?
E b like u 2 na broke ass nigga u b?
Re: Wizkid Causes Stampede At Felabration After Throwing N100,000 Into Crowd by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 20, 2013
I Just found out that I have been on nairaland since 2007. My first ever comment. I have observed that People love to abuse on nairaland.
Re: Wizkid Causes Stampede At Felabration After Throwing N100,000 Into Crowd by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
ikwoche: I Just found out that I have been on nairaland since 2007. My first ever comment. I have observed that People love to abuse on nairaland.
learner grin...you're really really sitting on a very long thing tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Causes Stampede At Felabration After Throwing N100,000 Into Crowd by tunapius(m): 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2013
thumbs up my G...... Aftr dbanj, na uuuuuu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do I Need Juju To Blow As A Musician? / Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song / Burna Boys: The ‘Twice As Tall’ Album Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.