Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Stellah Oduah Purchased Two Oil Vessels For Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stellah Oduah Purchased Two Oil Vessels For Patience Jonathan (2790 Views)

Buhari Bows To Pressure, Reverses Ban On 113 Oil Vessels / 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking / Patience Jonathan Bought Two Oil Vessels For $64 Million - SocietyNowNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stellah Oduah Purchased Two Oil Vessels For Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 18, 2013

Stella Odua Acquires Two Oil Vessels For First Lady, Patience Goodluck!
Stella Odua

There is a top level buzz going on in the oil industry. And it pertains to a heavily shrouded transaction that just took place.
The simplicity of the gist is that boss of Sea Petroleum Oil and Gas, Stella Odua just made a purchase. The acquisition is listed as two oil vessels. The hub surrounding this transaction is the untold angle of it according to sources.The behind the scene information points to Dame Patience Goodluck, wife of President Jonathan Goodluck as the owner of acquirements. She is said to have employed Stella Odua and her company as a front for the deal as part of efforts to shield it from prying eyes- but obviously the arrangement put in place to achieve this wasn’t enough. It is common practice for public office holders and by extension their spouses to use friend and associates as fronts for business transactions. And it is also a well reported happenstance that key players in the presidency usually control the tide of the oil and gas market transaction in any given regime- usually via proxy. The aim is to guide against allegation of corrupt practices and insiders abuse while in and when out of office.

Stella Odua is not new with links to such involvement in the past. She is alleged to be the face of a Lebanese consortium in Nigeria amongst other things- and some have even gone as far as saying that Sea Petroleum itself is an investment owned by former vice president Mike Aigbe. Spokes person for Odua and SPG Oil, Habiba Oyarekhua did not respond to enquiries about the latest development.

http://societynowng.com/Stella-Odua-Acquires-Two-Oil-Vessels-For-Patience-Jonathan-Goodluck/

1 Like

Re: Stellah Oduah Purchased Two Oil Vessels For Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 18, 2013
Time to start bringing it out for you foools!!!! STELLAH BETRAYED NIGERIANS AND IGBOS ARE HELL BENT ON DEFENDING HER? OMG!!!!

HOW MUCH IS SHE PAYING YOU? AREN'T THERE IGBOS WHO DIED IN AIR CRASHES? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

OOOOO BREAK UP NIGERIA OOO BREAK UP NIGERIA NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE DON'T WANT A UNION WITH THE IGBOS ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN NDUME WAS TAGGED A BOKO HARAM SPONSOR, NO HAUSA MAN CAME OUT TO DEFEND HIM OOO..

WHEN FAROUK WAS CAUGHT, NO NORTHERNER CAME OUT TO DEFEND HIM OOOO

WHEN ABACHA'S WEALTH WAS BEING SEIZED ALL OVER, NO HAUSA MAN SAID NO OO

WHEN BODE GEORGE AND TAFA BALOGUN WERE JAILED, YORUBAS DIDN'T CRY OUT OOO

MANY MANY OOOOO WHAT IS WRONG WITH IGBOS? YOU CAN CALL ME A TRIBALIST ALL YOU WANT BUT ANSWER MY QUESTION!! WHY MUST THE IGBOS DEFEND STELLA ODUAH? SHE HAS BETRAYED NIGERIANS IGBOS INCLUDED OOO NOT JUST YORUBAS OOO...

THE PENSION CRIMNINAL, NORTHERNERS DIDN'T SHOUT OO.. BAMAGA TUKURS SON IN SUBSIDY FRAUD, NORTHERNERS DIDNT SHOUT O.

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE LIKE THIS? cry cry cry

TINUBU WENT TO COURT, YOU DIDN'T HEAR YORUBAS TRYING TO STOP THAT OR USE PROPAGANDA TO DEFEND HIM. HE CAME OUT CLEAN!

12 Likes

Re: Stellah Oduah Purchased Two Oil Vessels For Patience Jonathan by geeez: 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
BRB

Let me make a call
Re: Stellah Oduah Purchased Two Oil Vessels For Patience Jonathan by nduchucks: 11:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
0lumide: Time to start bringing it out for you foools!!!! STELLAH BETRAYED NIGERIANS AND IGBOS ARE HELL BENT ON DEFENDING HER? OMG!!!!

HOW MUCH IS SHE PAYING YOU? AREN'T THERE IGBOS WHO DIED IN AIR CRASHES? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

OOOOO BREAK UP NIGERIA OOO BREAK UP NIGERIA NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE DON'T WANT A UNION WITH THE IGBOS ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN NDUME WAS TAGGED A BOKO HARAM SPONSOR, NO HAUSA MAN CAME OUT TO DEFEND HIM OOO..

MANY MANY OOOOO WHAT IS WRONG WITH IGBOS? YOU CAN CALL ME A TRIBALIST ALL YOU WANT BUT ANSWER MY QUESTION!! WHY MUST THE IGBOS DEFEND STELLA ODUAH? SHE HAS BETRAYED NIGERIANS IGBOS INCLUDED OOO NOT JUST YORUBAS OOO...

THE PENSION CRIMNINAL, NORTHERNERS DIDN'T SHOUT OO.. BAMAGA TUKURS SON IN SUBSIDY FRAUD, NORTHERNERS DIDNT SHOUT O.

TINUBU WENT TO COURT, YOU DIDN'T HEAR YORUBAS TRYING TO STOP THAT OR USE PROPAGANDA TO DEFEND HIM. HE CAME OUT CLEAN!

The answer is trivial. Given the marginalization of the Igbos in Nigeria since the end of the civil war, the neglect of ala igbo in terms of investing federal naira/dollars, placing federal infrastructure in alaigbo, and the relegation of Igbos into the third class citizanry of Nigeria; Igbos can never find anything wrong with an Igbo official who takes anything, money, goods, or whatever, from the feds; this is simply equivalent to taking a piece of what is theirs, in their minds.

So I am told.

Do I sympathize with them because they are not partakers in the spoils of the civil war? dat one go be question wey jam answer.

3 Likes

Re: Stellah Oduah Purchased Two Oil Vessels For Patience Jonathan by 0key: 11:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
ndu_chucks:

The answer is trivial. Given the marginalization of the Igbos in Nigeria since the end of the civil war, the neglect of ala igbo in terms of investing federal naira/dollars, placing federal infrastructure in alaigbo, and the relegation of Igbos into the third class citizanry of Nigeria; Igbos can never find anything wrong with an Igbo official who takes anything, money, goods, or whatever, from the feds; this is simply equivalent to taking a piece of what is theirs, in their minds.

So I am told.

Do I sympathize with them because they are not partakers in the spoils of the civil war? dat one go be question wey jam answer.

I knew u were a biased fellow but I never knew ur level of intelligence was very abysmal and inconsequential. How does ur post relate to d topic?

1 Like

Re: Stellah Oduah Purchased Two Oil Vessels For Patience Jonathan by martyns303(m): 11:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
Someone is hell bent on seeing this woman leave office.
Re: Stellah Oduah Purchased Two Oil Vessels For Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
sayit_out1: Olumide! Olumide!! Olumide!!!

How many times I call U?

You are a waste of spe*m.

Even if talk is free, think before you talk.

Even if I'm a waste of sperm, ur pops isn't enjoying busting a nut to have your ass!

7 Likes

Re: Stellah Oduah Purchased Two Oil Vessels For Patience Jonathan by seanet01: 11:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
0key:

I knew u were a biased fellow but I never knew ur level of intelligence was very abysmal and inconsequential. How does ur post relate to d topic?
Shut it
Re: Stellah Oduah Purchased Two Oil Vessels For Patience Jonathan by nduchucks: 11:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
0key:

The OP asked a question and I gave him my honest answer. What is your disagreement with my assessment? Please give me your intelligent answer since you claim that my intelligence level is inconsequential. Educate me please.
Re: Stellah Oduah Purchased Two Oil Vessels For Patience Jonathan by mkoabiola: 11:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
Leave ds woman alone.
Haba,some cabals ar behind ds cookedup stories.
She mus stay,jona wil nva sack her,no matter d lies.

3 Likes

Re: Stellah Oduah Purchased Two Oil Vessels For Patience Jonathan by atlwireles: 11:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
Now my people are getting smart. Please buy more vessels. Na our money.

1 Like

Re: Stellah Oduah Purchased Two Oil Vessels For Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
atlwireles: Now my people are getting smart. Please buy more vessels. Na our money.

loool SS money is now SE money? lmao!! Ans to shave off your dirty beards, oil revenue is lower compared to what other sources of income [provide for Nigeria.

So go and die mr man. We have told you to tell Jonathan to allow resource control but he won't!

Resource control and we will know who is who in Nigeria. What is stopping your lame duck Joe from sending a resource control bill to the senate? what is? oooohhhhh I get it.... He doesn't give a damn even about his people..

2 Likes

Re: Stellah Oduah Purchased Two Oil Vessels For Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
mko abiola: Leave ds woman alone.
Haba,some cabals ar behind ds cookedup stories.
She mus stay,jona wil nva sack her,no matter d lies.

My friend shush!!
Re: Stellah Oduah Purchased Two Oil Vessels For Patience Jonathan by atlwireles: 12:02am On Oct 19, 2013
0lumide:

loool SS money is now SE money? lmao!! Ans to shave off your dirty beards, oil revenue is lower compared to what other sources of income [provide for Nigeria.

So go and die mr man. We have told you to tell Jonathan to allow resource control but he won't!

Resource control and we will know who is who in Nigeria. What is stopping your lame duck Joe from sending a resource control bill to the senate? what is? oooohhhhh I get it.... He doesn't give a damn even about his people..

You people with your group thinking “hysterical delusional affirmation,” and “delusional synergy.” You are suffering from suspension of logical intellectual processes with a selective consideration of only confirmatory input. Paranoid people like your lots typically experience ideas of influence and control where they believe that they see things that others cannot. This process is often propelled by delusions of grandeur, quite often messianic in nature.”

You need this hell hole Nigeria more than I do.

1 Like

Re: Stellah Oduah Purchased Two Oil Vessels For Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 19, 2013
atlwireles:

You people with your group thinking “hysterical delusional affirmation,” and “delusional synergy.” You are suffering from suspension of logical intellectual processes with a selective consideration of only confirmatory input. Paranoid people like your lots typically experience ideas of influence and control where they believe that they see things that others cannot. This process is often propelled by delusions of grandeur, quite often messianic in nature.”

You need this hell hole Nigeria more than I do.

OK.... can you tell me what is stopping Jonathan from sending a resource control bill to the SENATE?

WHY?

Fool you think you have just spoken? You are one hell of a tailless cow with cholera infecting flies blocking your sight and mouth. So all you acknowledge to see as truth is of utmost disgust and all you spew out your mouth is disease you can only infect those who never took their shots of quality education during childhood.
Re: Stellah Oduah Purchased Two Oil Vessels For Patience Jonathan by 0key: 12:09am On Oct 19, 2013
ndu_chucks:

The OP asked a question and I gave him my honest answer. What is your disagreement with my assessment? Please give me your intelligent answer since you claim that my intelligence level is inconsequential. Educate me please.

The op started a topic and followed it up with a biased and disjointed post which has no meaningful support to d topic he raised, then you, in ur 'wisdom', found his inflammatory post worth giving attention to instead of dealing with d topic squarely. If I may ask what's ur rationale behind ur answer? Possibly, to quench d thirst of ur tribalistic soul. I pity u.
Re: Stellah Oduah Purchased Two Oil Vessels For Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 19, 2013
0key:

The op started a topic and followed it up with a biased and disjointed post which has no meaningful support to d topic he raised, then you, in ur 'wisdom', found his inflammatory post worth giving attention to instead of dealing with d topic squarely. If I may ask what's ur rationale behind ur answer? Possibly, to quench d thirst of ur tribalistic soul. I pity u.

My friend!!!!!!!! if you don't have anything to say then don't say nothing.

You must not have seen why igbos on this forum are constantly defending steallah oduah..

i have no comment for you!
Re: Stellah Oduah Purchased Two Oil Vessels For Patience Jonathan by atlwireles: 12:18am On Oct 19, 2013
0lumide:

OK.... can you tell me what is stopping Jonathan from sending a resource control bill to the SENATE?

WHY?

Fool you think you have just spoken? You are one hell of a tailless cow with cholera infecting flies blocking your sight and mouth. So all you acknowledge to see as truth is of utmost disgust and all you spew out your mouth is disease you can only infect those who never took their shots of quality education during childhood.

Jonah will not send any bill anywhere. We don't need any bill to control our resource. We are already exporting, almost 600,000 barrels per day. When more capacity is added, we will export more. Just ask your states how many trillions they are no more getting. Just sit and watch. Your cowardly infested DNA will learn a lesson for ages to come
Re: Stellah Oduah Purchased Two Oil Vessels For Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 19, 2013
atlwireles:

Jonah will not send any bill anywhere. We don't need any bill to control our resource. We are already exporting, almost 600,000 barrels per day. When more capacity is added, we will export more. Just ask your states how many trillions they are no more getting. Just sit and watch. Your cowardly infested DNA will learn a lesson for ages to come

I'm laughing at you silly.

Should Lagos also start using the port without paying? all revenues from MMA henceforth should go to Lagos state alone. No more payments to the center..

Wait? So you are openly admitting that there is oil theft of 600k/day scale going on? ok.. I will save this for when you try to lie that GEJ is performing.

2 Likes

Re: Stellah Oduah Purchased Two Oil Vessels For Patience Jonathan by atlwireles: 12:55am On Oct 19, 2013
0lumide:

I'm laughing at you silly.

Should Lagos also start using the port without paying? all revenues from MMA henceforth should go to Lagos state alone. No more payments to the center..

Wait? So you are openly admitting that there is oil theft of 600k/day scale going on? ok.. I will save this for when you try to lie that GEJ is performing.

600,000 and counting. Nobody steals what belongs to them. Lagos does not own the seaport and airport. Oil money built MMA in the 70s and expanded Apapa port. Build your own seaports and airports in Lekki as you have been promising for 10years , then you can keep, whatever monies you make there.
Re: Stellah Oduah Purchased Two Oil Vessels For Patience Jonathan by naijaking1: 1:53am On Oct 19, 2013
I need help from my Yoruba speaking freinds on this forum. Does Olumide mean false rumor?
Why is that anywhere there is a false rumor, this Olumide character would be the poster
Somebody help!!!
Re: Stellah Oduah Purchased Two Oil Vessels For Patience Jonathan by talktimi(m): 1:58am On Oct 19, 2013
Oil vessel is a rather vague description not minding the fact that the source isnt credible or remotely reliable sef. But pls humor me a bit, what are the vessel particulars ? How come all of a sudden you know those who buy vessels in Nigeria & who they are fronting for as if it is that easy ? A commissioner in Lagos recently dashed out close to a million dollars if not more just to secure the favor of APC stake holders in the state so as to become the next governor, not even a whisper from our brave anti corruption crusaders. The speaker of the Lagos house of assembly has corruption allegations to defend in court running into millions of naira but still an eerie silence from the anti corruption voltrons not even a shiver or a cough sef. Is it that the woman has stopped the "choppings" of some ogas or what because i cant really understand why this sudden hatred and mass attacks against her person even for things as minor as the excessive way she applies make up to the fact that she was highly instrumental in the granting of Enugu airport international status. Associated airlines plane carrying Agagu's corpse crashed due to pilot stubbornes and error for ignoring warning lights to abort flight, Stella is to blame again. I guess she was supposed to be on board writing names of noise makers while the captain and his an pilot argued over whether to take off or not. This woman has stopped the choppings of some really big men and thats why she's facing this wahala i swear

1 Like

Re: Stellah Oduah Purchased Two Oil Vessels For Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 2:02am On Oct 19, 2013
atlwireles:

You keep screaming "We", "We", "We" like a French harl*ot..... Tell me, from your Grandfather down: HOW MUCH OF ALL THIS THEFT HAS TOUCHED YOUR LIFE?

4 Likes

Re: Stellah Oduah Purchased Two Oil Vessels For Patience Jonathan by Codedeben: 2:13am On Oct 19, 2013
Why are we just over-bothering ourselves on this woman issue. The fact remains if you like rope her into more messy/controversial practices, if Oga Jonah decides to pay no mind to it all this castigation here and there would just amount to sheer waste of time.

The unfortunate thing is People that are suppose to condemn it in its totality (most importantly her kinsmen,even the so called ikenga) see it as nothing but witch hunting cos of the "unprecedented" (according to them) work she's doing to revitalize the airports.

I think at this time we need to understand there is "a new and special level of grace" for some people. That said, you should " touch not the (presidential) anointed and do our mistress no harm". No need for further messy revelations cos so long this is not taken for what
It really is (by d Oga at the top) and handled the way it should , we would just be wasting our time.

If Jonathan doesn't take the bull by the horn now and order her to hang the boot (at least to vindicate himself of his acclaimed zero tolerance on corruption), the END of this may never be seen cos new/fresh events would unfold instigated just primarily to buy TIME so that the cabals can covertly continue their THING.

1 Like

Re: Stellah Oduah Purchased Two Oil Vessels For Patience Jonathan by bloggernaija: 8:00am On Oct 19, 2013
0lumide: Time to start bringing it out for you foools!!!! STELLAH BETRAYED NIGERIANS AND IGBOS ARE HELL BENT ON DEFENDING HER? OMG!!!!

They can defend insanity.
Have you been to the east before?
With the exception of IMO state,you do not find social services like you find in say ,benue state,not to even talk of the poorest state in the SW.
These people do not have any expectation of their own government and their politician always get away with thing agagu or akala dare not try.
In fact ,there only experience of organised governance and Statehood is in Nigeria.
And the talk of marginalisation is all nonsense.
Just like the north ,their leaders used their time in government to fill up their own pocket rather than use the position to attract development .
Starting from the warrant officers from the colonial period to the present day,political operators from that region are exceptionally corrupt.
This is exactly what Fashola was telling that "think tank" the other day.
There is also a renewed awareness in the SW that the Igbos are not an ideal co-travellers .

2 Likes

Re: Stellah Oduah Purchased Two Oil Vessels For Patience Jonathan by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:04am On Oct 19, 2013
0lumide:

the funniest thing is:

The SW govrnors asked for decrease in feds allocation to their states to 33% while the feds shld allow their revenue to increase to 41%...

The feds won't allow this because the amount these states received as monthly allocation is fuckin smaller to what the generate for the feds!
Re: Stellah Oduah Purchased Two Oil Vessels For Patience Jonathan by Kponkwem(m): 8:55am On Oct 19, 2013

You need psychiatric help for this dude. Who told you Igbo defend acts of criminality. Ogbulafor was disgraced out as PDP chairman and arraigned no Igbo raised a finger, Prof Osuji, Sen. President Wabara etc were forced out and tried on trumped up charges, no Igbo defended them. But when it comes to witch-hunting, we can always stand to be counted because we are nobody's slaves. This is our country also.
See beyond the smokescreen: President Jonathan is being targeted in all these. And for such a high performing government, we will not allow that.
Re: Stellah Oduah Purchased Two Oil Vessels For Patience Jonathan by cashkid18(m): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2013
luks lyk stella oduah has been makin news headlines dis days.
stella,u shud kip gvin them home work while u continue wit ur gud wrk till 2019..
haters hv gone berserk wit ur performance cool cool
Re: Stellah Oduah Purchased Two Oil Vessels For Patience Jonathan by stevecantrell: 9:59am On Oct 19, 2013
martyns303: Someone is hell bent on seeing this woman leave office.

She aint going nowhere , she's an As.-ole Rock insider installed in the aviation ministry to help herself to as much of the cake she can eat.
Re: Stellah Oduah Purchased Two Oil Vessels For Patience Jonathan by eaglechild: 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2013
I heard Stella also procured two nuclear submarines for Michelle Obama.
Re: Stellah Oduah Purchased Two Oil Vessels For Patience Jonathan by talktimi(m): 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2013
bloggernaija:

They can defend insanity.
Have you been to the east before?
With the exception of IMO state,you do not find social services like you find in say ,benue state,not to even talk of the poorest state in the SW.
These people do not have any expectation of their own government and their politician always get away with thing agagu or akala dare not try.
In fact ,there only experience of organised governance and Statehood is in Nigeria.
And the talk of marginalisation is all nonsense.
Just like the north ,their leaders used their time in government to fill up their own pocket rather than use the position to attract development .
Starting from the warrant officers from the colonial period to the present day,political operators from that region are exceptionally corrupt.
This is exactly what Fashola was telling that "think tank" the other day.
There is also a renewed awareness in the SW that the Igbos are not an ideal co-travellers .

one day try pretending that youre not a bigot. Try pretending that you can live together with people of all tribes without harboring pure hatred in your heart. Its quite surprising that your exposure to outside cultures hasnt changed you but then again you cant teach an old dog new tricks. I mean how can you use the actions of a few individuals as a yardstick to classify an entire race ? That Shina Rambo was a notorious armed robber doesnt mean all yorubas are armed robbers neither does saying drug related crimes are prevalent amongst black Americans mean all black Americans are drug addicts or criminals. Exposure to different cultures is meant to broaden the mind set, its just somehow baffling that yours has remained at status quo. Change your ways pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Firsthand Experience On Nigerian Train / BREAKING NEWS: Governor Elect Fayose Slapped Judge In Ekiti? / ''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.