Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? (35603 Views)

Nigerian Artists Stage Performance, When Will They Stop Cheating Us? / Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans / Who Has The Best Stage Performance Amongst All Ur Favourite Nigerian Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by PRODUTIM1(m): 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2013
Pasuma
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by hayy: 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2013
I respect tuface's perfomance anyway,is delivery is on point and so deep....
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by Rutianasandy(f): 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2013
Tuface is one unique singer dat actually sing and nt mime his song most of his performances are live if una hear p-square voice live ehn hmmm una go break dier cds

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by itzlazzy(m): 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2013
Promhize: Tu face

1. He doesn't lip-sync
2. He always remix his song's on stage
n he uses live band

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by sweetstjoy(f): 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2013
1. Psquare - They are sensational and talented
2. Flavour - His music is in him he performs effortlessly
3. BankyW - especially Yes/No
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by Johnterryfama(m): 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2013
Fela na Nigerian 2pack nar. no one fee brake in record.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2013
obilu10001: The real person dat can do self song and songs from other artist perfectly well 4 u is OMOWUNMI. She goT d Mic 4 real
Omawunmi not Omowunmi.non change her name when her papa give am
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by metti(m): 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
Sijo01:

You wan gi mi through phone ni
Na wah for you o.
U never need am ni! If u call me u go know why.
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by cachal: 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
Promhize: Tu face

1. He doesn't lip-sync
2. He always remix his song's on stage

2 baba all the way..

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by metti(m): 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
grin grin
Fayrouzz: Lollll.. Call am first na. grin
Don't mind him! He never ready, them think say everything na thru computer.
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by Humphreydis(m): 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2013
Abdul Adam56: ode tongue olodo nigeria music
......ode olodo^12 Nigerian Musician....and d likes ode olodo^24.....buahahaha
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by Humphreydis(m): 11:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
Abdul Adam56: ode tongue olodo nigeria music
......ode olodo^12 Nigerian Musician....and for d likes.. ode olodo^24.....buahahaha
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by blackface2(m): 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
2face is the king of stage performance.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by jeffoski(m): 11:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
Well am really happy that some nigerian artist are now performing live and showing how professional they are in terms of delivery and showmanship. It really separate them from those who sing to dia C.Ds and sound really weird. Not many of them are able to manage their bands and u tend to here flops here and there and den dey depend on d popularity of dia song. Based on so many shows have attended I will say the best are

Femi Kuti
2face
Lagbaja
Omawunmi
Waje
Asa
Sammie okposo
Dare

This set are really professionals in terms of vocal dexterity,synergy with dia band,stage presence,showmanship, beautiful harmony from their backup singers and d way they remix dia songs on stage too.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by shaneroberts26: 11:42pm On Oct 19, 2013
[quote author=black face]2face is the king of stage performance.
Wow,cant believe dis is coming from Blackface.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by Solowande(m): 11:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
abeg abeg abeg i nor fit shout o! na d koko master Dbang
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by Ngutor(m): 11:52pm On Oct 19, 2013
And 2baba carries the day. GBAAAAAAM!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 20, 2013
tu baba for life. but Ekwe aint bad sha.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by Ik1(m): 12:26am On Oct 20, 2013
Simple - sinach
Reason-no booty shaking mamas,+ God's word
By the way if you wanna cool 1500naira in 30secs click this link,trust me u won't believe I'm doin it now. http:///1bIPn9l
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by mafiacent(m): 12:28am On Oct 20, 2013
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 20, 2013
Eskalade: Team terry G
As 4 me, no one does it beta than Terry Ginger,the akpako master... #teamTerryG
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 20, 2013
#teamTerryG
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by elspycey(m): 2:20am On Oct 20, 2013
Walahi...
Its

Jeremiah Gyang.
Make all this karaoke performers park well.
To ba easy ki iyalaya won wa bo lori live band.
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by fiercehillz(m): 2:47am On Oct 20, 2013
2F...."ACE"
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by HuJJC(m): 2:52am On Oct 20, 2013
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by emmabest2000(m): 4:52am On Oct 20, 2013
felzylix: 4 me i go say nah FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI... #nobody does it better
You are RIGHT grin
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by Seyiboy22: 5:20am On Oct 20, 2013
Tuface na baba,bcs if u wanna knw weda an artist is good/nt let him/her sings his/her song live on stage without playing it...dt wat 2face does nw a days to show his d father of nigerian artist...he sings his song live on stage
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by oseiwe(m): 5:30am On Oct 20, 2013
Johnterryfama: Fela na Nigerian 2pack nar. no one fee brake in record.
God abeg oh! cry
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by Nnannanzewi(m): 6:28am On Oct 20, 2013
Flavour ,Omawumi and Femi Kuti all the way,tyhe sings with their band and voice and live performs,then Psaquare andall the Afro juju,highlife and traditional Artists...but shame on the hiphop and what's up Nigga singers that mims.Shame on them.
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by juman(m): 7:06am On Oct 20, 2013
Fela kuti
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by joeekuns(m): 7:15am On Oct 20, 2013
jeffoski: Well am really happy that some nigerian artist are now performing live and showing how professional they are in terms of delivery and showmanship. It really separate them from those who sing to dia C.Ds and sound really weird. Not many of them are able to manage their bands and u tend to here flops here and there and den dey depend on d popularity of dia song. Based on so many shows have attended I will say the best are

Femi Kuti
2face
Lagbaja
Omawunmi
Waje
Asa
Sammie okposo
Dare

This set are really professionals in terms of vocal dexterity,synergy with dia band,stage presence,showmanship, beautiful harmony from their backup singers and d way they remix dia songs on stage too.

You're right on point....i agree with your selection 100% but i think Faze and banky could be added to the list as well, they are really good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video / Rema Wins '' Next Rated '' At Headies Awards 2019 / Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Yoruba Dialet Infused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.