Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Linking Hotmail , Yahoo Account To Outlook Email - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Linking Hotmail , Yahoo Account To Outlook Email (854 Views)

Help My Yahoo Account Is Generating Emails And Sending / Yahoo! Account Information / Unable to Sign In to My Hotmail Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linking Hotmail , Yahoo Account To Outlook Email by darkroll(m): 5:27am On Jul 06, 2008
Can anyone help me with how to link my yahoo or hotmail account with my outlook , all resposes will be appreciated .
Re: Linking Hotmail , Yahoo Account To Outlook Email by samir101ng(m): 10:46am On Jul 06, 2008
Try using Google and Wikipedia. Check microsoft website also.Goodluck.
Re: Linking Hotmail , Yahoo Account To Outlook Email by sojioguns(m): 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2008
Outlook I recommend Mozilla thunderbird. It is like the best email client out there.
For yahoo, you either need Yahoo mail plus (the paid version) or you need to have the uk version of yahoo mail to enable pop mail.
Gmail pop is easy though. Go to your gmail account and click options. you should see pop mail and forwarding. Go there and it should show u the way.

(1) (Reply)

The World Best Forex Trading System / Amd And The New Cores Help! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.