Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:45 PM

Love For Animals Translates Into Affection For Fellow Humans - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love For Animals Translates Into Affection For Fellow Humans (519 Views)

My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable / Calling Your Fellow Humans Rats, Goats, Etc / He Goat Having Affection For Young Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love For Animals Translates Into Affection For Fellow Humans by teebantee(m): 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2013
In my own little research and observation, coupled with my personal experience; I've realised that children who had pets while growing up turn out to be caring and affectionate to fellow humans. I choose to believe that this is partly due to the fact that, they learn to love quite at an early age, making them to be better lovers later in life.
Such people tend to be highly emotional, feel sympathy quite easily towards their fellow humans and also find it easy to care for others.
Re: Love For Animals Translates Into Affection For Fellow Humans by plaetton: 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2013
teebantee: In my own little research and observation, coupled with my personal experience; I've realised that children who had pets while growing up turn out to be caring and affectionate to fellow humans. I choose to believe that this is partly due to the fact that, they learn to love quite at an early age, making them to be better lovers later in life.
Such people tend to be highly emotional, feel sympathy quite easily towards their fellow humans and also find it easy to care for others.

I agree 100%.
Pets do wonders for the emotional well-being of children, as well as adults.
I think you can always judge a person's level of empathy by how they relate to pets.

1 Like

Re: Love For Animals Translates Into Affection For Fellow Humans by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2013
@OP
I totally disagree as what happens in a child's life is only just another piece of the puzzle. many have pets as children and grow up dysfunctional, thanks to their fukced up upbringing and childhood history. their family history, family background, upbringing etc is what will make a child more adequate in their adulthood, not their love for pets.
Re: Love For Animals Translates Into Affection For Fellow Humans by kilode95(f): 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2013
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Guys Would You Marry A White Lady Or Nigeria Lady. / Ladies Describe The Personality Traits You Look For In A Man / Are You Ready For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.