Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

D'banj Explains Why He Always Wears 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Explains Why He Always Wears 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time (3329 Views)

Davido Spotted Wearing 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time / D'banj Explains How Thugs & Hoodlums Extorted And Hijacked His Property In Tin C / M.I Explains Why Some Artist Didn’t Donate Cash During Ojb’s Kidney Ailment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Explains Why He Always Wears 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2013
D'Banj explained, in a very recent interview with HipTv, why he usually wears two watches at the same time, all the time these days.
A style Davido and Naeto C have also copied.

D'Banj said:

No time to check time. 
Actually, it's cos I'm too busy, you know, always on the move, you know, one time is on Nigeria, the other is on New York.
So that Kanye West is not calling me and I'm like 'yo, who's this?', you know, I'm always on check!
So I leave it at 2 time zones, that what's up! They are gold anyway.

How cool is that, guys?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/10/why-dbanj-wears-two-wristwatches.html
Re: D'banj Explains Why He Always Wears 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time by urchman101(m): 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2013
Who ask am whether na gold?

1 Like

Re: D'banj Explains Why He Always Wears 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time by Eebrahym(m): 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
Didinrin

4 Likes

Re: D'banj Explains Why He Always Wears 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time by bigtt76(f): 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
e nor fit buy one Omega Classic or Rolex Oyester Chronograph wey de keep dual time? Mumu ...ordinary Ivicta sef does that. All na show off ....Footballers did same way back you just de learn.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Explains Why He Always Wears 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time by homesteady(m): 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2013
Mtcheew! He is lucky that I'm not the journalist! I should have landed him a very hot slap! Just imagine the useless arrogant reason!

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Explains Why He Always Wears 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time by nwaanambra1(m): 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2013
Dis guy na confirmd goat! So na true say hm be kanye west houseboy! Chai dbanj has truely lost it! He shld get a 3rd watch & set it so he can ansa kim kadishian whn she call him to com & clean ha pikin s h !t! Okponuu!!

4 Likes

Re: D'banj Explains Why He Always Wears 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time by Suzie0(f): 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2013
Gosh! That was so RUDE... Can you imagine? angry
Re: D'banj Explains Why He Always Wears 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time by ekyjoe: 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
who cares
Re: D'banj Explains Why He Always Wears 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time by cumpaddre(m): 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
I honestly didn't see anything rude abt it..

1 Like

Re: D'banj Explains Why He Always Wears 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time by Vivly(f): 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2013
So he wears two watches cuz he thinks he covers two time zones? Smh
Re: D'banj Explains Why He Always Wears 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time by Ziggyzito(m): 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2013
nwa.anambra:
Dis guy na confirmd goat! So na true say hm be kanye west houseboy! Chai dbanj has truely lost it! He shld get a 3rd watch & set it so he can ansa kim kadishian whn she call him to com & clean ha pikin s h !t! Okponuu!!
your end
Re: D'banj Explains Why He Always Wears 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time by Extom(m): 11:56pm On Oct 19, 2013
cumpaddre: I honestly didn't see anything rude abt it..
Where did you keep your glasses again
Is it every time you want me to remind you that without your glasses, you won't see a truck coming?
Re: D'banj Explains Why He Always Wears 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time by tellwisdom: 1:52am On Oct 20, 2013
Who d Fuq granted him an interview? angry
Re: D'banj Explains Why He Always Wears 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time by Ohibenemma(m): 3:27am On Oct 20, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1344769/really-love
Cool love stories.
On topic; Reason is absolute trash. He should try another line...
Re: D'banj Explains Why He Always Wears 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time by ChiSun27(m): 6:13am On Oct 20, 2013
bigtt76: e nor fit buy one Omega Classic or Rolex Oyester Chronograph wey de keep dual time? Mumu ...ordinary Ivicta sef does that. All na show off ....Footballers did same way back you just de learn.

U sabi watch products oooooo!!!!
Re: D'banj Explains Why He Always Wears 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time by ChiSun27(m): 6:13am On Oct 20, 2013
bigtt76: e nor fit buy one Omega Classic or Rolex Oyester Chronograph wey de keep dual time? Mumu ...ordinary Ivicta sef does that. All na show off ....Footballers did same way back you just de learn.

U sabi watch products oooooo!!!!
Re: D'banj Explains Why He Always Wears 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time by deenee: 7:09am On Oct 20, 2013
As Bigtt76 has commented just get a watch that can keep dual time.

Even a casio wave ceptor that uses radio technology will do the trick. And wearing gold is no biggie. Even ordinary people wear gold wrist watches every day so I don't see any thing special in it. (Emphasizing the "Gold" part is childish IMO).

By the way I remember him saying in one of his numerous interviews that Kanye West does not use a phone so why contradicting himself again.

I really don't believe that Kanye calls him. Na just publicity stunt. Kanye seems to have his hands full at the moment. Raising Nori "North" West. Preparing for his tour which will kick of by the end of this month and personally supervising the renovation of their Bel Air mansion.

Finally, has anyone noticed that the high controversial GOOD Music deal that caused the Mohits rift has suddenly gone cold?

1 Like

Re: D'banj Explains Why He Always Wears 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time by Boll2010: 7:11am On Oct 20, 2013
N yall blv this blog shit......ndaniTV will show us d video....I gez ur burst abi na HipTV mak dem do video
Re: D'banj Explains Why He Always Wears 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time by Ziggyzito(m): 9:14am On Oct 20, 2013
well, I know that the 7.9m naira watch will change your life...so shut up or die.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Explains Why He Always Wears 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time by Ziggyzito(m): 9:15am On Oct 20, 2013
homesteady: Mtcheew! He is lucky that I'm not the journalist! I should have landed him a very hot slap! Just imagine the useless arrogant reason!
see this fooolish hater... get a life sir.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Explains Why He Always Wears 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time by Ziggyzito(m): 9:16am On Oct 20, 2013
Vivly: So he wears two watches cuz he thinks he covers two time zones? Smh
why are you hating?
Re: D'banj Explains Why He Always Wears 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time by Ziggyzito(m): 9:17am On Oct 20, 2013
Now all these foooolish haters will sit and type rubbish about him!! When others are even following suit!! Fooools

1 Like

Re: D'banj Explains Why He Always Wears 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time by Ziggyzito(m): 9:19am On Oct 20, 2013
deenee: As Bigtt76 has commented just get a watch that can keep dual time.

Even a casio wave ceptor that uses radio technology will do the trick. And wearing gold is no biggie. Even ordinary people wear gold wrist watches every day so I don't see any thing special in it. (Emphasizing the "Gold" part is childish IMO).

By the way I remember him saying in one of his numerous interviews that Kanye West does not use a phone so why contradicting himself again.

I really don't believe that Kanye calls him. Na just publicity stunt. Kanye seems to have his hands full at the moment. Raising Nori "North" West. Preparing for his tour which will kick of by the end of this month and personally supervising the renovation of their Bel Air mansion.

Finally, has anyone noticed that the high controversial GOOD Music deal that caused the Mohits rift has suddenly gone cold?
I know

1 Like

Re: D'banj Explains Why He Always Wears 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time by eluquenson(m): 9:36am On Oct 20, 2013
So how does reduce the price of Garri ijebu?
Re: D'banj Explains Why He Always Wears 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time by OmoUSH(m): 10:44am On Oct 20, 2013
Nonsence of the climaxest order! Who the fuqq give a damn or know this coal niggar in NY
Re: D'banj Explains Why He Always Wears 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time by jonsin(m): 11:49am On Oct 20, 2013
Reading the post here has made me realize that d'banj has lost alot of his fans through his decision to leave mo-hit record
He had it coming
Re: D'banj Explains Why He Always Wears 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time by aieromon(m): 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2013
Very childish reason. Does Kanye West wear more than one wristwatch as well? undecided
Re: D'banj Explains Why He Always Wears 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time by cumpaddre(m): 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
Extom:
Where did you keep your glasses again
Is it every time you want me to remind you that without your glasses, you won't see a truck coming?
Ur "Poor man" mentality is really disturbing U. A man spends his hard earned money on two gold wrist watches and decides to explain why he likes wearing them both. HOW IS THAT UR BUSINESS? Many of u hating here can't even afford just 1 single brick of gold those watches were made of buh u come here to show how bitter u are because u managed to get a second hand black berry and 1week b.I.s. Make una park well abeg. Stop hating, go out there and grind for yours nd spend it as u like. Nobady cares.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Explains Why He Always Wears 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time by Extom(m): 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
cumpaddre:
Ur "Poor man" mentality is really disturbing U. A man spends his hard earned money on two gold wrist watches and decides to explain why he likes wearing them both. HOW IS THAT UR BUSINESS? Many of u hating here can't even afford just 1 single brick of gold those watches were made of buh u come here to show how bitter u are because u managed to get a second hand black berry and 1week b.I.s. Make una park well abeg. Stop hating, go out there and grind for yours nd spend it as u like. Nobady cares.
Hahahahahahahaha
You still didn't answer my question though.
Re: D'banj Explains Why He Always Wears 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2013
Extom:
Hahahahahahahaha
You still didn't answer my question though.
you are very dumb!! I'm tired of u haters!! U should have left all dis hatred stuffs ,u knw he is going higher as u are hating him!! Then y can't u leave him!! Omg!! Moreso,did u knw that one of d gold can even change d life of your poor family?? Wake up boy!! May God help us !!!
Re: D'banj Explains Why He Always Wears 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 20, 2013
Some pple ar so dumb!! you are very dumb!! I'm tired of u haters!! U should have left all dis hatred stuffs ,u knw he is going higher as u are hating him!! Then y can't u leave him!! Omg!! if u hate on another's person progress, u can never succeed!!! Moreso,did u no that one of d watch can even change the life of these hater's poor families!! Wake up haters!! Get a life!!

1 Like

Re: D'banj Explains Why He Always Wears 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time by Extom(m): 11:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
rahazaqa: you are very dumb!! I'm tired of u haters!! U should have left all dis hatred stuffs ,u knw he is going higher as u are hating him!! Then y can't u leave him!! Omg!! Moreso,did u knw that one of d gold can even change d life of your poor family?? Wake up boy!! May God help us !!!
Hey you sonofa bish; son of a thousand laborers, next time you wanna pick a fight, thread carefully, and pick your opponents wisely... FYI I'm proud to say that I'm a very successful, employed young man, living in a Asokoro. I know you dunno what that means, but what I'm telling you is that just because I hate a talent-less, pompous Dbanj, doesn't make me wretched like you and your generation.
If a piece of Gold is all it takes to change your life forever, then I can but imagine how irreparably damaged your life is.
Retard!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Shirtless Rockstar 'chris Brown' Found With No Abs. / Chief Igbinedion Shows Off His South African Mansion During 81st Birthday Party / See What Happened To Man Who Tried To Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.