Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos (12268 Views)

Desperate Housewives Season 6 / Desperate Housewives Season 6:whom Do You Want Mike Delfino To Finally Marry? / Desperate Housewives. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos by oluwashaddow(m): 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
dis one will interest d ladies more,didn't even have time to see d foreign one sef,gals over to u
Re: Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos by ebirimonyinye(f): 11:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
Wo all these ones u guys are saying is your own. My own is that the moderator should keep us posted on auditions for the said series cos dats wot am intersted in. Abeg ooo
Re: Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos by Nonybb: 11:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
XX.X factor, Who wants to be a millionaire, Nigeria got talent, Nigerian Idol, Nigerian Lottery... Etc now Desperate House Wife. We watch, they invent, we copy!

1 Like

Re: Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos by candor4(f): 11:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
Can u imagine dat................Nollywood should go bk 2 osuofia's movie...........@ least dey were trying then#smh#
Re: Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 30, 2013
I can't just wait to have the best movie back on screen with african flavour ! Missing my gabby,susan,and mrs bree van de camp, edie brit and what have you
Re: Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
I can't just wait to have the best movie back on screen with african flavour ! Missing my gabby,susan mrs bree van de camp, edie brit and what have you
Re: Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos by hugerod: 12:06am On Oct 31, 2013
If u really enjoyed desperate housewives, you can check out devious maids by the same creator and Eva longoria as a co-producer...its nice...maybe nicer than dh.
Re: Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos by ucnduka(f): 12:14am On Oct 31, 2013
They should rili try to make it cool, we go watch am. Meanwhile,this is not the first time a TV series would be re-made in another country apart from its country of origin...so all this people shouting 'copy-copy' should take a chill pill.
Re: Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos by xager(m): 12:31am On Oct 31, 2013
no originality, no creativity...smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos by jerrymania(m): 1:15am On Oct 31, 2013
copy copy people. wash wash mentality.
Re: Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos by EbirichBen(m): 1:30am On Oct 31, 2013
Hope that Nija will have season 16. Desperate HouseGirls

2 Likes

Re: Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos by leswan: 1:52am On Oct 31, 2013
It's goin to SUCKK!!!...and p*ss d hell outta nigerians while it's at it. undecided
Re: Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos by leswan: 1:58am On Oct 31, 2013
Suzie 0.:
'Desperate House Wives'... Hmmm...... I've heard so much about this movie. With this new development, i'm sure gona grabe a copy soon.
Actually, it's a television series, not a movie...
Re: Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos by mister419: 2:05am On Oct 31, 2013
very stoopid
Re: Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 31, 2013
I'm not 'hating' o but why is it that as Nigerians, we never copy good governance, NASA space programme, research and development, but only things like this? We copy things that won't necessarily benefit us or improve our lives.

1 Like

Re: Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos by toshmann(m): 2:08am On Oct 31, 2013
hugerod: Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos!
Popular American television comed drama-mystery series, Desperate Housewives is to get an African remake.

According to Nigerian network EbonyLife, they have joined forces with Disney to give the award winning show an African adaptation.

The show is reportedly still in the development stages and is scheduled for a 2014 debut on the channel which reaches 44 countries on the African continent.

According to ebonylifetv.com, the show will feature a pan-African cast and will be set in Lagos, Nigeria, where it will also be shot.

"We are going to give the stories an African flavor. We will localize it, because there's nothing that the West has that Africa doesn't have: we love, we fight, we kiss, we make up. We like all the good things in life. There's good and there's evil globally," Mo Abudu, CEO and Executive Chairman of EbonyLife TV was quoted saying.

The original US show, which starred big names such as Teri Hatcher, Felicity Huffman, Marcia Cross and Eva Longoria aired  for 8 seasons between 2004 and 2012 and managed to win numerous industry awards.

The Disney Desperate Housewives remakes have reportedly proved very popular in countries like Turkey, Colombia, and Brazil and Nigeria hopes to follow suit.

EBONY LIFE

http://www.dadeliverer.com/2013/10/desperate-housewives-coming-to-lagos.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&m=1

I predict that by 2019 the divorce rate in Nigeria will double and the marriage rate will fall by at least 20%.

Na the kind rubbish wey we de like import from America. Why don't we copy their technology and industrialization?

Nonsense angry
Re: Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos by EzePromoe: 3:47am On Oct 31, 2013
But there is already a Nigerian movie called "Desperate Housewife" starred by Stella Damascus, Kalu Ikeagwu, Desmond Elliot, Annie Marculey, Jim Iyke, Tonto Dike and Chinyere Wilfred. Produced 2009.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/7363/34/the-desperate-housewife.html
Re: Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos by Bpriest(m): 5:32am On Oct 31, 2013
African Women, our queens are not desperated nor housewives , so keep your dumb show in your oyinbo land . We have hardworking women here, they don't sit their azz all day long ,gossiping
Re: Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos by LadyH(f): 6:09am On Oct 31, 2013
Mo Abudu, "Moments with Mo" is not enough for u again abi? Copy copy.
Re: Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos by joanpinkie(f): 6:29am On Oct 31, 2013
Well I wouldn't mind playing the role of Eva Longoria or Teri Hatcher.
Re: Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 31, 2013
I'm going to act in this new series.
African version of Eva longoria Parker.
Y'all watch out. grin wink
Re: Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 31, 2013
lorretta u: I'm going to act in this new series.
4 ur dream abi, watch out kor wrist out ni lipsrsealed
Re: Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos by Donvic4u(m): 6:56am On Oct 31, 2013
When they creat the African version of prison break, then I will take them seriously

1 Like

Re: Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos by EzePromoe: 6:56am On Oct 31, 2013
lorretta u: I'm going to act in this new series.
Look at you! Where've you been all this while?
Re: Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 31, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Look at you! Where've you been all this while?
oh.I've been here. How are you? smiley
Re: Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 31, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: 4 ur dream abi, watch out kor wrist out ni lipsrsealed
Luk at yew. You go see na. grin
Re: Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 31, 2013
lorretta u: Luk at yew. You go see na. grin
lemme knw u b4 ah see u on ma tv grin am solomon bt u cn call me ruby grin
Re: Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos by lertee(f): 7:51am On Oct 31, 2013
Who ever takes gabby's role really needs to be sexy and hot. kiss
Re: Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos by maryam8080: 8:00am On Oct 31, 2013
This shows that their brain can't work .... follow follow people
Re: Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos by misslaw(f): 8:15am On Oct 31, 2013
plsss vote for our miss nigeria in d miss
universe
beauty pageant..www.missuniverse.com . Ur vote counts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dstv Compact Vs Compact Plus - What's The Difference? / Nigerian Idol S6: N50m Worth Of Prizes Up For Grabs / Profile Of Pharmsavi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.