Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Can U Attend Diff Church From Ur Parent? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can U Attend Diff Church From Ur Parent? (403 Views)

Can U Attend Church Of Less Than 10 Members? / APC Commends Pastor Adeboye For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio C / Qualities Expected Of A Leader ( Pastor , Elder Etc ) In Church - From Titus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Attend Diff Church From Ur Parent? by Ademat7(m): 8:00am On Oct 20, 2013
Its good to see families going to church on sundays but a tot came to my mind dat in a situation where you find that the true word of God is being put aside while fanfair is d other of d day or probably other situations d bible support should not be done in church,my question is can one decide to go to another church frm his/her parent?
Re: Can U Attend Diff Church From Ur Parent? by GentleMimi: 8:11am On Oct 20, 2013
I can and i do.My parents are Anglicans and i'm a Redeemite(RCCG).They are very understanding,moreover,they see the positive changes in me.
Re: Can U Attend Diff Church From Ur Parent? by chrissoft(m): 8:12am On Oct 20, 2013
I don't think so because am a born roman catholic.I love the doctrine of the church and i ll continue living the faith.
Re: Can U Attend Diff Church From Ur Parent? by sambroose(m): 8:20am On Oct 20, 2013
I was born into Assembles of God church, with my Mamusca, so when our Papusca became born again, we diverted to Catholic, until the man come change, come dey go chosen, but no enough is enough, am already inlove with the doctrine, so we can't follow him, he begged and begged but no, levels don change,big boy tinz .....ma siblings and my Mamusca remains catholic while the old man is shouting god of chosen up and down

1 Like

Re: Can U Attend Diff Church From Ur Parent? by ajoskele(m): 9:01am On Oct 20, 2013
I nor lyk dat white garment jawe

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been Crucified--- Our Bodies On A Tight Leash. / What Is The Main Reason, The Spirit Drove Jesus Into The Widerness? / Rhapsody Of Realitiespastor Chris Wednesday, October 30th 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.