Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? (1915 Views)

How would u guys rate Kay-switch "So Hard" Single? / Will U Pay More To Listen To Old Nigeria Music On Radio? / Which Foreign Artist Are Nigerians Dying To See Performing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by 2dye4(m): 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2008
which foreign artiste would u pay the most to attend his/her show if it was held in nigeria?
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by lalaboi(m): 12:07am On Jul 07, 2008
wyclef

akon

chris brown

tpain

jayz ( although he's evil) lol

manymore
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by HRhotness(f): 12:08am On Jul 07, 2008
HINDER[color=#770077][/color] grin grin grin
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by kingdong(m): 1:00am On Jul 07, 2008
Coldplay

Bonjovi

Salif Keita

REM
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by doyin13(m): 1:04am On Jul 07, 2008
Carlinhos Brown.
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by sunnykiss(m): 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2008
Nas

The Game

Ice cube

Eminem

Dr Dre
cool
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by iice(f): 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2008
Dunno undecided
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2008
Chris Brown
Usher
Justin Timberlake
Lloyd
Ciara
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by smile4kenn(m): 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2008
LilWayne all d way,

I can also spend ma last dime to see Avril 'Queen of Rock Music'
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by skfa1: 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2008
Uncle AKON smiley
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2008
COLDPLAY
COMMON
TALIB KWELI
EVANESCENCE
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by semid4lyfe(m): 10:24am On Jul 08, 2008
R Kelly,Linkin park and Enya
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by Bamsyle(m): 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2008
I'm surprised at myself but,

Sorry; None!!! undecided undecided
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by Bamsyle(m): 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2008
@poster

If I could modify to say "Which foreign artistes, I might do with;

Mary J. Blige (overall)

Mariah Carey (oh, for that "Fantasy" song!!!)

The Game performing "Dreams". Also "One Blood" with Junior REID

Kirk Franklin

Angelique Kidjo

Wyclef Jean

Sean Paul

*I just think they'll be great on stage*
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by onyinye2(f): 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2008
SAUCEKID!!!!

omg, he came to houston once and just killed it. i loved it. grin grin grin
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by eldee(m): 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2008
Tupac grin grin grin
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by Bamsyle(m): 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2008
Tupac

Eldee, I almost said it too but lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You really want to see him perform shocked shocked shocked

Please don't die yet, things no easy but some people still need you here na. grin grin grin
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by eldee(m): 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2008
Bamsyle:

Eldee, I almost said it too but lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You really want to see him perform shocked shocked shocked

Please don't die yet, things no easy but some people still need you here na. grin grin grin
Yes ooh . . . I want to see what he has to say about Eminem
And if he really stopped the beef wiv Nas

I'll pay any amount, infact if you know who's selling tickets tell me ooh grin grin
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by iice(f): 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2008
eldee:

Tupac grin grin grin

Omigosh! if there was any1 it would be him
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by Bamsyle(m): 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2008
I want to see what he has to say about Eminem
And if he really stopped the beef with Nas

Right on there, my dear Tupac left so many questions unanswered and would have been an authority on so many issues like you noted.

I'll pay any amount, infact if you know who's selling tickets tell me ooh  

Yeah, the guy lives very close to you *he's in Lagos*

At Ikoyi Cemetery.

You need the addy? grin grin grin
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by Bamsyle(m): 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2008
Omigosh! if there was anyone it would be him

iice, so ya digg him too?

I digg him die, oops sorry, alive grin grin grin
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by iice(f): 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2008
Bamsyle:

iice, so ya digg him too?

I digg him die, oops sorry, alive grin grin grin

rofl. Yeah i digg him lots wink
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by adamalalim(m): 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2008
Elder AKON
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by Bamsyle(m): 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2008
rofl. Yeah i digg him lots

I'm quite impressed. wink wink
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by lucabrasi(m): 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2008
u2
ub40
aerosmith
gorilaz
moby
common
talib kweli
nickleback
cold play
youssour ndour
salif keita
dido
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by iice(f): 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2008
Bamsyle:

I'm quite impressed. wink wink

rofl. Is it because of my love of rock? tongue
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by TOH(f): 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2008
Tupac WOULD have been to nice to see during his time.

as for the living

-Massive Attack
-Bjork
-RHCP
-REM
-Paul Van Dyk & Felix Da Housecat grin
maybe ColdPlay

I've seen Madonna(3x), Sean Paul, OutKast and Kanye. They all put on great shows. smiley
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by TheSly: 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2008
TOH:

Tupac WOULD have been to nice to see during his time.

as for the living

-Massive Attack
-Bjork
-RHCP
-REM
-Paul Van Dyk & Felix Da Housecat grin
maybe ColdPlay

I've seen Madonna(3x), Sean Paul, OutKast and Kanye. They all put on great shows. smiley
Na wah ooo. . . . .All these name self would make one Wanna poke embarassed
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by TOH(f): 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2008
wetin concern me with you?

Please go and listen to your Fiddy cent abi Black Jesus and fi mi si le jare

na only poke? No be puke again? Olodo
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by iice(f): 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2008
rofl TOH bjork? Seriously? I like some of her tracks but the woman sef na something else
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by Esss(m): 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2008
@ topic

Evanessence
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by TheSly: 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2008
TOH:

wetin concern me with you?

Please go and listen to your Fiddy cent abi Black Jesus and fi mi si le jare

na only poke? No be puke again? Olodo
tomato, tomahto. . . .
I don't even know what brought me to this yeye thread full of bollocks in the first place! . . . . . undecided
See weird names everywhere sad
Housecat ko. . . . . . Citygoat ni. . . . .Nor go use your money see better people! embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Promote Your Music In Nigeria And Succeed "BLOW" (naijaside.com) / House 10 Music Studio / DOWNLOAD : Big L (llyod) & Tipsy (ngonna) – Blood Diamond #Aluu4 Victims (RIP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.