Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? (1917 Views)

How would u guys rate Kay-switch "So Hard" Single? / Will U Pay More To Listen To Old Nigeria Music On Radio? / Which Foreign Artist Are Nigerians Dying To See Performing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by tope2000(f): 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2008
lucabrasi:

u2
ub40
aerosmith
gorilaz
moby
common
talib kweli
nickleback
cold play
youssour ndour
salif keita
dido

Those i would pay for
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by TOH(f): 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2008
The Sly:

.Nor go use your money see better people! embarassed

as long as it's not used to see you, it's money well spent grin

Most Brits with taste know who Felix is.
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by debosky(m): 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2008
Barry Manilow

Reba McEntire
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by TOH(f): 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2008
You sure your name isnt Carlton Banks? tongue

[img]http://freshprince.punt.nl/upload/carlton4.jpg[/img]
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by maxell(f): 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2008
Anita Baker

Stevie Wonder
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2008
grin grin where ya'all put wezzy f baby please say the baby, lol

where ya'all put TINY (ELESHA) wink
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by debosky(m): 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2008
TOH:

You sure your name isnt Carlton Banks? tongue

[img]http://freshprince.punt.nl/upload/carlton4.jpg[/img]

"It's not unusual to be loved by anyone" grin

That is my personal taste in music tongue
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by Bamsyle(m): 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2008
@iice
rofl. Is it because of my love of rock?

Yep. And the fact that I'm always impressed when a truly feminine lady like you *not a tomboy* expresses her love for Tupac. wink wink
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by iice(f): 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2008
rofl Bamsyle am not exactly feminine wink
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by Bamsyle(m): 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2008
@iice
rofl Bamsyle am not exactly feminine

From all your posts, had that impression.

Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by iice(f): 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2008
all my posts? tongue
hmmmm, i thought i came off sounding masculine undecided must work on this grin
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by Bamsyle(m): 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2008
Nah please don't. Keep up your style na. grin grin grin
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by iice(f): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2008
Ahhh well i'd plan to anyways grin
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by dreeldee: 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2008
Lupe Fiasco 4 life
Common wink
Kanye West
tupac
B.I.G
Talib Kweli
Jayz
John Legend
Don Moen
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by TOH(f): 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2008
Told ya you've lost your edge, iice tongue
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by eldee(m): 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2008
The Firm (Wish they could come together to do sumn)

Amy Crackhouse (Just hope she doesn't punch me )

Justin and Janet Jackson (Kini yen must jade leni) grin grin
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by dreeldee: 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2008
eldee:

The Firm (Wish they could come together to do sumn)

Amy Crackhouse (Just hope she doesn't punch me )

Justin and Janet Jackson (Kini yen must jade leni) grin grin

kini ye grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin bad guy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by eldee(m): 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2008
dreeldee:

kini ye grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin bad guy cheesy cheesy
Kini yen must bota ooh grin grin grin
If it doesn't jade, I'll have to demand my money, in cash sef grin
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by mellow(m): 7:45am On Jul 09, 2008
eldee:

Kini yen must bota ooh grin grin grin
If it doesn't jade, I'll have to demand my money, in cash sef grin

Dem go give you your money back?
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by Bamsyle(m): 9:20am On Jul 09, 2008
Ahhh well i'd plan to anyways

Ha no o, thank God you let it out o. Would've been taken by surprise grin grin grin

Eldee, you're bad o. Is that what you paid money to see? What am I even saying? *Me I don't know what you're talking about o* grin grin grin
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by arianne(f): 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2008
A.keys anytime, anyday.

then probably the isley brothers (love ron isley a.k.a "Mr biggs") he so smoooothe!
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by iice(f): 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2008
TOH:

Told ya you've lost your edge, iice tongue

Na so i see ooo.

Bamsyle:

Ha no o, thank God you let it out o. Would've been taken by surprise grin grin grin

Hmmmm don't count that out yet tongue
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by cd220d: 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2008
R kelly
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by cd220d: 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2008
R kelly
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by Nobody: 3:33am On Jul 13, 2008
jay z
Re: Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by Nobody: 3:33am On Jul 13, 2008
jay z

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terry G In Malaysia Singin What? / 166 Family - Jeun Lo (video) / Video Premiere: Tony Totch - Wata Bambam ( Directed By Wudi Awa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.