Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. (2233 Views)

Ribadu Speaks On $15m Bribe From Ibori / Ambode Fires CEO Of Lastma, Arabamen / Fashola Donates Flat To Widow Of Lastma Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2013
How do i sue a lastma official with a video clip i recorded secretly as evidence... His face and is statement were recorded when collecting the bribe frm me. I want the man dead because he is so wicked. If i have the chance to kill him, i will.
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by hammedkola(m): 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
Let it go.
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by Annie2gud(f): 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2013
To hair is human..to forgive is design.
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by Annie2gud(f): 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
Egbon e b like say lagos don taya u.
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by gameboy727(m): 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
First of all, forgive him. Secondly, do the right thing; report him to a police station with your evidence.

1 Like

Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by njideoby(f): 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
Annie2gud: To hair is human..to forgive is design.
What is this?
It should have being= To feather is birds...
Seriously,tell me that u're joking!

1 Like

Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by DisGuy: 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
why sue him when you can just search for him..... why do you want him dead when you can just have him crippled grin cheesy
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by Licensed2Kill(m): 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
this ur joke is too expensive. . .i cant afford to laugh
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by Annie2gud(f): 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
@mr kill...im essence what am tryin to say is that...the op shud forget and let go.that was why i said....to hair is woman,to forgive is design.
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by Annie2gud(f): 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
@njide dear...relax and catch the fun.
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by Ferebiekun: 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2013
If your original intention of recording the "transaction" was noble, seek justice. Remember though, he who seeks justice must come with equity.
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by emperorchedda(m): 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by Licensed2Kill(m): 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
Annie2gud: @mr kill...im essence what am tryin to say is that...the op shud forget and let go.that was why i said....to hair is woman,to forgive is design.
lol. . .maybe he doesnt read the bible. . .
@OP, turn the other cheek man. . .and move on
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by Arosa(m): 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2013
@op, let me see if I get this right, You want to kill someone that took bribe from you? To me you are potentially the greater evil. undecided
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by ifyalways(f): 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
Pele Olu. Let it go.

Be as it may,when you earn your living in this Lagos via keke/bus/okada ,you should be ready to give bribes sometimes. That's the FACT.

So take it as a sacrifice and trudge on. Be more careful and wise in your dealings with them.
Btw,how's your mom?
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2013
ifyalways: Pele Olu. Let it go.

Be as it may,when you earn your living in this Lagos via keke/bus/okada ,you should be ready to give bribes sometimes. That's the FACT.

So take it as a sacrifice and trudge on. Be more careful and wise in your dealings with them.
Btw,how's your mom?
She's fine jare. What pain most is that i beg him for almost 2 hours and still collected all the money i made. The man is Damn wicked. He never knew i have recorded all the conversation and before he collected the money from me , one of his collegue have stole out my money. I just get tired.
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by geeez: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
Put it on You Tube and post the link here

It will go viral and I'm sure the officer will be eased out sharply

3 Likes

Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by ifyalways(f): 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
oluface: She's fine jare. What pain most is that i beg him for almost 2 hours and still collected all the money i made. The man is Damn wicked. He never knew i have recorded all the conversation and before he collected the money from me , one of his collegue have stole out my money. I just get tired.
Good to know your mom is OK.
Just try to avoid the man,he will meet his waterloo.

If you decide to still pursue this,which i will advise you against,please make sure there is no way it will come back to you. Are you ready to stop plying that route? Your security and safety should be paramount to you. I know giving away your hard earned money hurts but life first.
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
Bros did d lastma guy finger u or squeeze ur n*pples, why do u want him dead then?
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by doctokwus: 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2013
Annie2gud: To HAIR is human..to forgive is DESIGN.
See my head o!
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by eaglechild: 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
Yoruba accent has also affected your writing.
To hair is human, To scales is fish.
Jakande education at its best.
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by leggo: 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2013
eye half hair you
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by simpleseyi: 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
hammedkola: Let it go.

Pls don't post this type of rubbish next time. silence is sometimes golden.
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by iterator25: 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
idi elewa grammar school, I see you...

your location says 'Ireland'..are you fvcking kidding me!
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by Andrew3(m): 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
Dis Guy: why sue him when you can just search for him..... why do you want him dead when you can just have him crippled grin cheesy

mnaa u nobi pastor ooo.
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by Abbott(m): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2013
Grammarians, annie2gud is just having a good time
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by doctokwus: 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2013
Abbott: Grammarians, annie2gud is just having a good time
Tell me something!
Its an innovative way to have a gud time,she shud patent it then.
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
Annie2gud: @mr kill...im essence what am tryin to say is that...the op shud forget and let go.that was why i said....to hair is woman,to forgive is design.

Annie dear, the word is "err". "To err is human, to forgive is divine"

I don't support @ifyalways and the rest asking the op to "forgive and forget". That is, in fact aiding and abetting corruption, a corrupt act in and by itself.

@oluface. Please anonymously post that clip on YouTube and post the link here. I volunteer to help rebroadcast it.
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by israel007: 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
Upload the video pls
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by Annie2gud(f): 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
Bros olu,its just a joke.
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by Annie2gud(f): 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2013
Bros eagle relax....was just jokin.commonsenw is not expensive.how comes u re the only one that is paranoid.
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by Annie2gud(f): 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2013
Isreal pls temper justice wit mercy.the op is pissed off already.lets pacify him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Car crash On Ikorodu Road That Family Of 5 Survived (photos) / The 1st Lady's Secret Advice To Mr President / Obasanjo Wasn't As Corrupt As Abacha - Ezekwesili Tells Aljazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.