Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,882 members, 7,841,306 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. (2234 Views)

Ribadu Speaks On $15m Bribe From Ibori / Ambode Fires CEO Of Lastma, Arabamen / Fashola Donates Flat To Widow Of Lastma Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by Arosa(m): 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
Annie2gud: Bros eagle relax....was just jokin.commonsenw is not expensive.how comes u re the only one that is paranoid.
Annie2gud: Bros olu,its just a joke.

Many people here have no sense of humour. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2013

Oops, sorry ma'am. *Runs to buy some sense of humor*
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by Annie2gud(f): 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hmmm spits**************@ iterator's hate.continue singin...this is super story,a life of trows and borrow**.
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2013
grin Thanks
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by Annie2gud(f): 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2013
Like huh!!!!@olu
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
Annie2gud: Like huh!!!!@olu
Cant Understand .
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by sCun: 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
Upload the video on youtube and post the link here. Front page things! If you can't do it, ask for help from someone who can. That way, you won't kill the man, but you'll get him sacked.
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by Annie2gud(f): 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
Afum isi gi@doctor.lol
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by Annie2gud(f): 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ayam sorry abt what happen to ya@op
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
sCun: Upload the video on youtube and post the link here. Front page things! If you can't do it, ask for help from someone who can. That way, you won't kill the man, but you'll get him sacked.
i know how i can upload it but i dont want it publicized yet... i need advice on how i can sue the hell out of him but people have been telling me to let him go and leave him for God to judge .
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by scribble: 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
i can put you in touch with the GM of LASTMA, he will ensure you are compensated and the culprit is dealt with.

if you're interested. let me know
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
scribble: i can put you in touch with the GM of LASTMA, he will ensure you are compensated and the culprit is dealt with.

if you're interested. let me know
Sure i am interested man.
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by doctokwus: 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
Annie2gud: Afum isi gi@doctor.lol
Cudnt get d joke initially,still can't,but its ok,nothing do u,as long as its fun and gives u a laff,kp it up,afterall life is short.
@op,post d video na!This is d only weapon now available to d "common man",to get justice.
Oya post d video,b4 we deem dis story as hear-say.
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2013
doctokwus:
Cudnt get d joke initially,still can't,but its ok,nothing do u,as long as its fun and gives u a laff,kp it up,afterall life is short.
@op,post d video na!This is d only weapon now available to d "common man",to get justice.
Oya post d video,b4 we deem dis story as hear-say.
No its not a hear-say... i just need a real answer on how i can get him f.ucked up
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by ifyalways(f): 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2013
@ Olukenzo,not that I need your "support" but I know why I advised the OP to let go and let God.

He's a public commuter and plies that route to get his daily bread. Chances are high that if this goes viral and the Lastma guy is sacked, he "will" recollect this incident and can hunt the OP down. None of us can guarantee the OP's safety.

The onus lies with the OP at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2013
hammedkola: Let it go.

WHY? Is he Mode 9
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by israel007: 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
Annie2gud: Isreal pls temper justice wit mercy.the op is pissed off already.lets pacify him.

Lol. I really hate those people. I was driving to work one day and right in front of phase 1 I saw a guy being harassed. The guy was crying and I stopped to asked what happened. He said he was late for work because there was traffic and there was suppose to be a management meeting @ 9. So about 8 his colleague called him and he took the phone for 11 seconds and told the guy to prep things pending when he comes. So at that point he got stopped. He stopped even though the lasma just waved him down and didn't chase after him. He insisted he must give him 5k. This dude said he only had 1k but he refused. This man's job was on the line because he needed to get to work and the lasma went as far as inviting 3 others to join him.

I had to give the man 5k to give to them. See how I insult the lasma people that day. They said they wanted to arrest me. I said they should try it and I'll run them over.

I hate those fashola Agberos.
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 21, 2013
ifyalways: @ Olukenzo,not that I need your "support" but I know why I advised the OP to let go and let God.

He's a public commuter and plies that route to get his daily bread. Chances are high that if this goes viral and the Lastma guy is sacked, he "will" recollect this incident and can hunt the OP down. None of us can guarantee the OP's safety.

The onus lies with the OP at the end of the day.

Hey don't get your pants in a twist! I was just expressing a converse opinion to yours. Support? why? You're not campaigning now, are you?

I saw where you hinted on this. Nonetheless, if everyone gave this kind of excuse, where do you think that will leave our anti corruption campaign? The OP has an option in relocation. I however understand all that is easier said than done.
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by scribble: 7:27am On Oct 21, 2013
oluface: Sure i am interested man.

im following u now...my bb pin is 2a6afc34
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by brighter: 8:04am On Oct 21, 2013
Just download the video on youtube & go to bed. How it will spread is none of your business. The judgement lies with his employer & trust me no organisation will like to pair with a dented man.
You know what that mean?
Re: Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me. by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 21, 2013
scribble:

im following u now...my bb pin is 2a6afc34
currently not on bb. My num is 08023949922

(1) (2) (Reply)

REVEALED; Top Ten Private Jet Owners In Nigeria / Seun, Your Mderators / President adeMusiwa What Are The 10 Most Developed Cities In Western Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.