Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

My First Time - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My First Time (3420 Views)

Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time / 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! / How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Time by ayde: 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
^^@nicki4lyfe.. Mayb, but that's when and if I set my heart to start getting used to it.

Me wey dey seriously pray that my hubby gets transfered to Abuja tongue ..I'l just work my own transfer too sharp sharp cheesy ..equation balanced.
Re: My First Time by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2013
Op continue ur story na!!!! Abi e don end for there?
Re: My First Time by nicky4lif(f): 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2013
Good for u but as for me.I can't stay in abuja,infact if I dream nd see myself in abuja i wll make sure I return in same in same dream before I wakeup.author=ayde]^^@nicki4lyfe.. Mayb, but that's when and if I set my heart to start getting used to it.

Me wey dey seriously pray that my hubby gets transfered to Abuja tongue ..I'l just work my own transfer too sharp sharp cheesy ..equation balanced. [/quote]
Re: My First Time by nicky4lif(f): 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
undecidedits finished nau,what else do u want to hear?unless u want to hear about my first time on flight,the landing was an experience I will never 4get but can't share that before some people start asking me the village I come from hahahahahahaquote author=30DB4FA6]Op continue ur story na!!!! Abi e don end for there?[/quote]
Re: My First Time by Johnklein(m): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2013
tongue
nicky4lif: undecidedits finished nau,what else do u want to hear?unless u want to hear about my first time on flight,the landing was an experience I will never 4get but can't share that before some people start asking me the village I come from hahahahahahaquote author=30DB4FA6]Op continue ur story na!!!! Abi e don end for there?
grin
nicky4lif: undecidedits finished nau,what else do u want to hear?unless u want to hear about my first time on flight,the landing was an experience I will never 4get but can't share that before some people start asking me the village I come from hahahahahahaquote author=30DB4FA6]Op continue ur story na!!!! Abi e don end for there?
Re: My First Time by ayde: 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
Lolz.. cheesy.. The same way I felt when I first moved to Abuja 1999, the first 1year was the most miserable time of my life..I felt like running back to Lagos, even if I could in my dreams..like you tongue.

But I got used to it sha as time went by.

nicky4lif: Good for u but as for me.I can't stay in abuja,infact if I dream nd see myself in abuja i wll make sure I return in same in same dream before I wakeup.author=ayde]^^@nicki4lyfe.. Mayb, but that's when and if I set my heart to start getting used to it.

Me wey dey seriously pray that my hubby gets transfered to Abuja tongue ..I'l just work my own transfer too sharp sharp cheesy ..equation balanced.
Re: My First Time by ayde: 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
grin grin dis babe you funny o! Oya tell us about it, at least me I wan hear read am tongue

Re: My First Time by nicky4lif(f): 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2013
winkI promised not to tell,so I wldnt.
ayde: grin grin dis babe you funny o! Oya tell us about it, at least me I wan hear read am tongue

Re: My First Time by mysticgal(f): 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
i would do same thing oh @op
Re: My First Time by nicky4lif(f): 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2013
;Dthank u my fellow jjc for saying the truth
mysticgal: i would do same thing oh @op
Re: My First Time by greatgod2012(f): 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
Funny story!
Eko for shooooooow grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My First Time by ITbomb(m): 9:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
ok , I bin wonder whether this girl wey I know well well still be virgin , I for kill myself
Re: My First Time by nicky4lif(f): 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
I don't get,did u say u know me?
ITbomb: ok , I bin wonder whether this girl wey I know well well still be virgin , I for kill myself
Re: My First Time by davidif: 10:40am On Nov 01, 2016
nicky4lif:
When I left for my uncle's place in lagos(4years ago).I was told lagos is a very beatiful place but filled with all kinds of people.on getting to lagos,I took a bus going to my uncle area.in the bus,there were about 2 girls before I endered with me making us 3 girls and I was warned never to enter a bus with only guys on it. On getting to a particular bus stop,the two girls alighted remianing me as the only girl in the bus.when I looked round and found out I was the girl in the bus!at that time the bus had already left then I told the conductor!stop me here(1)stop me here(2)upto to 4 times I told him to stop,he still didn't alter a word,on realizing that I most have boarded a one chance bus(my uncle told me ooo)I quickly nd quietly stoodup,I start pushing the conductor while the car was on motoin.without the conductor knowing what I was upto,he started pushing me back(in my mind,this is a matter of life nd death)I started pushing him harder nd harder.u know when u are fighting for ur dear life,even if all ur mates used to beat u in fight,that day u wll borrow extra power from God knows where.thank God I was able to push this man off my way nd jumped down,as I fell on the ground with my heels,my phone was scarttered all over the place nd my bag.I quickly loocked up to find out if they had plan of buddling me back to the bus so I could run,I just saw everybody in the bus laughing their lives out,then they started telling me!this is not a bus stop.with the shame nd everything,I needed to say something atleast to make me feel I didn't fool myself!I responeded,so why didn't u tell me.wit them still laughing at me,I just picked my phone nd bag as I made a move to leave,then I realized that my right leg couldn't move so I had no choice than to enter same bus nd they dropped me where I was going cos I could nolonger walk.I was indoors for one month,before I could go out to see the much talked abt beatiful lagos.

Chei!!!! How embarrassing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: My First Time by davidif: 10:43am On Nov 01, 2016
Haha haha chei! See story.
Re: My First Time by ikp120(m): 9:27am On Nov 25, 2016
Hello Toriiia.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Build With Her Or Do It All Alone? / Is My Marriage At The Brink Of Collapse? / Who Does A Baby Learn To Call First- Daddy Or Mummy; And Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.