Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Policeman Shoots Abuja Resident Over Beer - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Shoots Abuja Resident Over Beer (18493 Views)

Policeman Shoots Man In Badagry; Youths Protest (photos) / Policeman Shoots Wife Dead In Error / Photos: Crisis In Onitsha After Policeman Shoots Driver Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Shoots Abuja Resident Over Beer by KriTic24A: 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2013
Remember i told you that with a friend like the NP, you don't need an enemy.....?

They are your FRIEND INDEED!

Thank God i don't need a friend...
Re: Policeman Shoots Abuja Resident Over Beer by ealtutu: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
They should transfer the idiot to Borno state. Period!
Re: Policeman Shoots Abuja Resident Over Beer by Castos(m): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
Exciting bullets everywhere
Re: Policeman Shoots Abuja Resident Over Beer by SPSpecial(m): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
Like if u think most of the nigeria police need to go back to school and their parent to learn citizens rights and manner.
Re: Policeman Shoots Abuja Resident Over Beer by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
Stewpid alkoholik angry
Re: Policeman Shoots Abuja Resident Over Beer by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2013

For some reason I am happy about the fate of the policeman.
Re: Policeman Shoots Abuja Resident Over Beer by willyray(m): 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
is this what we are coming to
[img]http:///ogPF/.jpg[/img][img]http:///ogPN/.jpg[/img]
Re: Policeman Shoots Abuja Resident Over Beer by kingthreat(m): 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
Which newspaper be Sunday Trust?
Re: Policeman Shoots Abuja Resident Over Beer by austinsmat(m): 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2013
If one bottle can perform this just imagine what six bottles will do
Re: Policeman Shoots Abuja Resident Over Beer by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2013
jhydebaba: I SMH for NPF.

ofe mmanu republic and free tinz.
No wonder they are always perpetually grateful

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Abuja Resident Over Beer by Decryptor(m): 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
aliumik: Thank God dis happened in abuja,if it is in d east they will twist d case against the innocent man,that is why they don't want to b posted.away to d north
Too much of burukutu is bad for your health
Re: Policeman Shoots Abuja Resident Over Beer by Mimisboygreat: 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
deejay_harry1: anyway sha...

na police case..
for your mind abi?as for me this should pass police case#justSaying
Re: Policeman Shoots Abuja Resident Over Beer by moresignal(f): 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
chaloner: Did d police truly shot the man ?

At all.....the police shot d beer after drinking d man

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoots Abuja Resident Over Beer by stagger: 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
How come these bastards who know how to shoot civilians are always saved at the last moment?
Re: Policeman Shoots Abuja Resident Over Beer by ugochukwu360(m): 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
I have made an observation nd av cum to d conclusion dat certain tins God created cnt stp being in d centre of controversies nd d source of many altercations and dey are as follows:
Twenty naira
Rice and stew
Fish and meat
Money for soup
Beer
Mess
Land
Pant
Re: Policeman Shoots Abuja Resident Over Beer by AbuMikey(m): 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
Annie2gud: Haaa ayayayaya the likes are coming o.haaaaaaa pastor the likes are coming.....hey sweet nairalanders keep the likes coming...haaaaa ,o gbe o.embarass me with ur 'likes.abu mickey oya bring Baggo super sack and help me carry my LIKES. ' ****quietly pays my offering and exit thread***

I don like am oo, shebi you don belleful? gringringrin

Re: Policeman Shoots Abuja Resident Over Beer by redcliff: 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
Annie2gud: O allah u hav bn most merciful.witout ur inspiration,i wudnt hav attain this feat.....see double blessing...first,second and third to comment on a sunday afternoon.allah akbar.nagoda nagode

Are u sure u r in ireland? angry angry
Re: Policeman Shoots Abuja Resident Over Beer by agohavivi(f): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2013
israel007: 9ja police sef. Sometimes I wish they'd just scrap them.
scrape them and replace them with who? Almajiri, bokoharam or ombatse cultist?The police man really deserved the beating sha. I hope he's eventually dismissed from the police force.
Re: Policeman Shoots Abuja Resident Over Beer by rill: 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
Why wud i wanna argue with a drunk naija policeman
Re: Policeman Shoots Abuja Resident Over Beer by Reference(m): 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2013
elari: funny enough, i was in the bar and the music that was playing was p square's personally.

Hmm. Why not Eedris. K. '...mess with my money, I swear am gonna woz ya'...
Re: Policeman Shoots Abuja Resident Over Beer by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2013
naija version of NO ONE KILLED JESSICA
Re: Policeman Shoots Abuja Resident Over Beer by Stanley4E(m): 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
fishmakas: y must he be drunk at the first place and add another, maybe by the time is get him useless self he is out of the police and probably in prison stupid man.
He's not drunk anything, one bottle of beer is not enough to get him that high, just trying 2 clear himself by saying he's been influenced. have u 4gotten my guy Klint d Drunk, after yabbing dignitaries in gov't right in there presence @ national conferences he'll conclude by saying "Everything i said here was under d influence of Alcohol" so they shouldn't even think of arresting him.
He did it with his korokoro eye . some police sef deserve serious floggings
Re: Policeman Shoots Abuja Resident Over Beer by PurestBoy(m): 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
Nothing will happen to that trigger-happy policeman, all he needs to do is to appeal to the his DPO to take half of his salary for the next 1yr while the DPO bribes his superior and provide rubbish evidences that the shooter is reliable and hardworking police man and so the case is closed.
Re: Policeman Shoots Abuja Resident Over Beer by omoot: 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2013
1. The policeman was drunk,he was already in a different world,he was carrying a gun.Two dangerous state of mind.
Re: Policeman Shoots Abuja Resident Over Beer by Whitecoal711: 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hmm police
Re: Policeman Shoots Abuja Resident Over Beer by Whitecoal711: 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
Thank God no be chinese man him mistakenly drunkly shoot them for declare war against 9ja
Re: Policeman Shoots Abuja Resident Over Beer by Marotzke(m): 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2013
plasmadocument: grin grin grin
In some climes this man would be a very rich chap from the out of court settlement. But at home...
whom do you expect to pay the money . The police? Federal govt? local govt authorities? Rcc? FCA? or all of the above? na naija we dey o.
Re: Policeman Shoots Abuja Resident Over Beer by ronsijeff: 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
Same incident happen in choice gate hotel in Benin city, Nigeria police are bullies and criminals.
Re: Policeman Shoots Abuja Resident Over Beer by chukwy2(m): 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
chaloner: Did d police truly shot the man ?
. No he just flashed the man with the gun. MTN FLASH
Re: Policeman Shoots Abuja Resident Over Beer by gbolleyman: 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
Na wa for nigeria police and dia mad behaviours
Re: Policeman Shoots Abuja Resident Over Beer by Adolak(m): 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2013
"Nowadays i dey even fear police pass thief cos if you no drop them something, dem fit turn real nasty. And dey get guns like rambo". OLAMIDE said it all.
Re: Policeman Shoots Abuja Resident Over Beer by leofab(f): 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
Adolak: "Nowadays i dey even fear police pass thief cos if you no drop them something, dem fit turn real nasty. And dey get guns like rambo". OLAMIDE said it all.
Its Terry Da Rapman not Olamide.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brazil Returnee Arrested With 105 Parcels Of Cocaine In Candies On Christmas Day / Customs Seizes Truck With 317 Bags Of 50kg Foreign Rice in Lagos (Pictures) / Security Guard Arrested For Rape Of Employer’s 7-year-old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.