Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

What If Your Photographer Disappoints You After Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Your Photographer Disappoints You After Wedding (762 Views)

Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? / Look At How Education Disappoints most African Women / After Your Wedding Your Photographer Says"there Was No Film Only Flash"what Woul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Your Photographer Disappoints You After Wedding by Nosyke(m): 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
House,
I was going through my timeline on twitter and saw this question, so I decided to bring it on to this forum

What will you do if you discover that after your wedding,the photographer you hired was only flashing and didn't take any picture?

Mods, please be kind enough to move this to home page let's get the reaction of fellow nairalanders.
Re: What If Your Photographer Disappoints You After Wedding by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
Nosyke: House,
I was going through my timeline on twitter and saw this question, so I decided to bring it on to this forum

What will you do if you discover that after your wedding,the photographer you hired was only flashing and didn't take any picture?

Mods, please be kind enough to move this to home page let's get the reaction of fellow nairalanders.

what else can you do but accept the blame for hiring a scammer.....and learn from your mistake?!
Re: What If Your Photographer Disappoints You After Wedding by Nosyke(m): 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

what else can you do but accept the blame for hiring a scammer.....and learn from your mistake?!

You are right, but there was no how to know that the person was a scammer.
Re: What If Your Photographer Disappoints You After Wedding by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
Nosyke:

You are right, but there was no how to know that the person was a scammer.
I only opened this thread because I thought the situation would be about the pictures going bad or the camera storage corrupting.

The scammer scenario is just a stu.pid suggestion.
Re: What If Your Photographer Disappoints You After Wedding by Exponental(m): 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2013
blink182:
The scammer scenario is just a stu.pid suggestion.
what makes u think so? A friend wedded more than 2yrs ago, he hasnt gotten a feedback from his fotografa, fotografa keeps avoiding him, what do u call him?
Re: What If Your Photographer Disappoints You After Wedding by dojumav: 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
Then he is a dead man
Re: What If Your Photographer Disappoints You After Wedding by chr1s(m): 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
Re: What If Your Photographer Disappoints You After Wedding by Olumidzti(m): 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
He's a dead meat. As in he'll be deported from Nigeria...
Re: What If Your Photographer Disappoints You After Wedding by cycline404(m): 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2013
Then u use your fone.... grin grin
Re: What If Your Photographer Disappoints You After Wedding by Exponental(m): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
cycline404: Then u use your fone.... grin grin
u need to recharge/ reboot...... How can u use ur fone after disappointment. Do u want to re-do d wedding ni?
Re: What If Your Photographer Disappoints You After Wedding by Nosyke(m): 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
I think we should get 2 photographers and video guys/gals to avoid stories that touch
Re: What If Your Photographer Disappoints You After Wedding by janetDurling(f): 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2013
Imma kee person.........d wedding dat av been dreamin of.........nw no pishure.......ehehehehhehe
Nosyke: I think we should get 2 photographers and video guys/gals to avoid stories that touch
Re: What If Your Photographer Disappoints You After Wedding by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
Interesting.

I really do not think that any about-to-wed couple would be so dumb as to delegating such important task to only one photographer, on one of the most important(if not the most important) day of their lives. . . shocked

I mean, this is 2013. There abounds numerous digital devices so why ask one medieval photographer to cover such event?

1 Like

Re: What If Your Photographer Disappoints You After Wedding by UjSizzle(f): 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
I'll tell all those who were in attendance to bring their phones grin
Re: What If Your Photographer Disappoints You After Wedding by jaybee3(m): 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
That's why you have to hire a wedding planner to worry about all 'em risks for you.

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Dating A Girl And A Woman / Would U Perfer Dating A Bad Ass Pretty Bitch Or An Ugly Good Gal D@ Sucks / The Secret 5 Steps To Creating A Love That Lasts Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.