Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,358 members, 7,846,546 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. - Education (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. (743182 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Eportal Is Now Open For Registration! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (573) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Rapsodee(m): 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
#Relaxing on ma bed space in Angola.......

The release of the 3rd list is kinda true,a roommate of mine yarn me earlier today about it,if you not admitted yet at this point maybe you didn't use connection as you ought ,talking of those who didn't meet cut off coz with a mark less your cut off you can still not be giving anything if you remain silent about it......

Well,I won't say it is too late and I won't say it is not late.....Just believe that "All will be well"

As for the hostels....
Angola is the most ideal hostel for male freshers and likewise Mozambique hall for the females but if you get any other ones too,it is OK....
In Angola,you have blocks with 10 rooms each and with toilets,relax your mind,the toilets are manageable,pray your blockmates are not the too rough and dirty ones that will use toilet and not flush,6 bunks 12 students and lastly you will enjoy the electricity in skul more than you do at your house....

If you have any questions about the hostels or other things,you can ask.....

#Gets up from bed and there I go....
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by sketcherJ(m): 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
Profjay97:
i beg. d 3rd batch list is never out. and stop carrying out rumours. oau av never update there portal. and jamb as never release am officially. BUT we should b expetin am dis month. just dat d actual date is yet to b kwn
hmmn....its out.....and am not admitted....but wen some pple said its out and dey confirmed it....wat can we do?...tnk God i have registered for jamb
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by azeezat201(f): 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
Please how good are the hostels @maintenance? In terms of electricity.
Rapsodee:
#Relaxing on ma bed space in Angola.......

The release of the 3rd list is kinda true,a roommate of mine yarn me earlier today about it,if you not admitted yet at this point maybe you didn't use connection as you ought ,talking of those who didn't meet cut off coz with a mark less your cut off you can still not be giving anything if you remain silent about it......

Well,I won't say it is too late and I won't say it is not late.....Just believe that "All will be well"

As for the hostels....
Angola is the most ideal hostel for male freshers and likewise Mozambique hall for the females but if you get any other ones too,it is OK....
In Angola,you have blocks with 10 rooms each and with toilets,relax your mind,the toilets are manageable,pray your blockmates are not the too rough and dirty ones that will use toilet and not flush,6 bunks 12 students and lastly you will enjoy the electricity in skul more than you do at your house....

If you have any questions about the hostels or other things,you can ask.....

#Gets up from bed and there I go....

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by kweentemi(f): 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
It cwious...nt admitted too
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Emmafe(m): 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2015

Great Ife! Here comes a medium where we can meet & chat, gist, pass/get updates on things going on within the campus. You can get Lecture notes from friends,get tutorial on difficult courses from those who are willing to help. HOCs, SU Excos and departments Excos can also use the medium to reach out to students on latest school developments. Fellowships (Christian & Muslim) can use this medium to create awareness on their programmes. Register now at www.oaucampus.com to feel the vibes.

Aspirants(UTME, D.E & Pre-degree) are not left out as they can get updates,enlightenment on admission and requirement and also get all question answered by stalites.

Like https://Fb.com/oaucampus
Follow https://twitter.com/oau_campus for updates.

ALUTA CONTINUA!
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Profjay97(m): 7:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
lets stop blivin rumours. d list is yet to b out. so never lose hope for d 3rd list. if is even out. it is unofficiall. #current source. moreover. oau would av update dat on dere website. if is truely out. bt ntin lyk such
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by HighIQ(m): 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
The third list is not out. It is only the architecture merit list that's released
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by PlutoLA(m): 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
Profjay97:
lets stop blivin rumours. d list is yet to b out. so never lose hope for d 3rd list. if is even out. it is unofficiall. #current source. moreover. oau would av update dat on dere website. if is truely out. bt ntin lyk such
Even when merit list came out,oauife.edu.ng didn't announce it. It's just affiliated websites that carried the news. So don't expect anything from them

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Tomibyte(m): 8:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
How far is Angola from d lecture rooms
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Profjay97(m): 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
HighIQ:
The third list is not out. It is only the architecture merit list that's released
. hmm. true talk. i also hear of d news. dat no architectre aspirant is admited for merit and 2nd list. then
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Profjay97(m): 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
PlutoLA:

Even when merit list came out,oauife.edu.ng didn't announce it. It's just affiliated websites that carried the news. So don't expect anything from them
. i kw but many source confirm dat d. 3rd is nt out nw. or. wat does those affilatd website post on dat list nw?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Hayurdayle(m): 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
Pls, ao do we get these hostels, or we are going pay it together with d sch fees or how?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by PlutoLA(m): 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
Profjay97:
. i kw but many source confirm dat d. 3rd is nt out nw. or. wat does those affilatd website post on dat list nw?

Well there's no news on it yet,buy we have to give the guy the benefit of the doubt nah. He said yesterday he had no admission now and now today he has. He has nothing to gain by lying
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by SaintRobs: 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
You 're going to pay it separate,I think it's just 5k or 6k,and the student affairs officials 're the one incharge to allot it.
Hayurdayle:
Pls, ao do we get these hostels, or we are going pay it together with d sch fees or how?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Rapsodee(m): 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
azeezat201:
Please how good are the hostels @maintenance? In terms of electricity.
Very OK and standard.....
Just dat u will pay high for d hall,I guess u know dat already
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Rapsodee(m): 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tomibyte:
How far is Angola from d lecture rooms
Not dat far...trekking from Angola to d academics will later be a norm to you but Anglomoz bus stop is ryt in front of Angola where u can take bike or bus.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Rapsodee(m): 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Timmytimmy: 12:10am On Feb 14, 2015
sad
cry
cry
cry
Great ASGs, weep for mother OAU for she has accepted brazillian hair in place of dignity. She has abandoned her children like a brainless Ostrich.

On a more serious note, I've sarted to regret the day I started nurturing the ambition to become an OAU student. They don't give two damns about us. I pray I won't already start hating that school before resumption. I'm so pissed and angry right now angry

grin grin grin grin
All the above was a lil drama.Its a lie oh. Hehehehehehehehehe.
How is everyone doing na? Don't let this people break your spirits like the guy i just finished acting as oh. Let's keep hoping and waiting on God while bettering ourselves. Our set will be excellent because fire produces quality gold. Make the most of your time and you'll be grateful for it. I heard OAU isn't a place for the mentally lazy. We should begin the training beforehand. So,i'll be back when we've become very close to resumption.

*slips into ghostly attire and exits*

3 Likes

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by hausadreturn(m): 12:34am On Feb 14, 2015
Rapsodee:
Not dat far...trekking from Angola to d academics will later be a norm to you but Anglomoz bus stop is ryt in front of Angola where u can take bike or bus.
plus...it's d farthest

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Omolojujesu: 12:50am On Feb 14, 2015
Who's the person in charge of the whatsapp group? Add my number.............. 08137020167
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by dejii01(m): 1:00am On Feb 14, 2015
Profjay97:

Wrong. Expect your admission status from JAMB.

OAU will update their portal when resumption is close.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by davidmascot(m): 9:49am On Feb 14, 2015
Rapsodee:
Very OK and standard.....
Just dat u will pay high for d hall,I guess u know dat already
pay high?for which hall?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Rapsodee(m): 11:32am On Feb 14, 2015
davidmascot:
pay high?for which hall?
Maintenance hall.....
It is for female students dat cant stay in d normal skul hostels maybe coz of d toilets,privacy and so on,and they pay 110k per session and they are 2 per room.

For d normal skul hostels u pay #3,090 per session
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by toluine56(m): 11:47am On Feb 14, 2015
good day OAUites...well nobody's saying anything as regards direct entry list... how fr with it pls?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Leitner: 11:59am On Feb 14, 2015
Rapsodee:
Maintenance hall.....
It is for female students dat cant stay in d normal skul hostels maybe coz of d toilets,privacy and so on,and they pay 110k per session and they are 2 per room.

It is not just 2 per rooms. There are hostels in maintenance that are 4 per room and even 1 per room.

And the price is also not fixed. It varies with how much pple are allowed to stay in the room you are renting and also the particular hostel you are planning to stay as their are various hostels inside Maintenance. So,the higher their quality,the higher the price

Not 100% sure,but I think the price ranges mainly from 80-120K.

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by davidmascot(m): 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
Rapsodee:
Maintenance hall.....

Ha! mouth sealed........
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by royale442(m): 1:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
babysmart:

I don't knw anything about 3rd list o my sister.
angry but you do. help someone ma. embarassed
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by royale442(m): 1:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
Emmafe:

Great Ife! Here comes a medium where we can meet & chat, gist, pass/get updates on things going on within the campus. You can get Lecture notes from friends,get tutorial on difficult courses from those who are willing to help. HOCs, SU Excos and departments Excos can also use the medium to reach out to students on latest school developments. Fellowships (Christian & Muslim) can use this medium to create awareness on their programmes. Register now at www.oaucampus.com to feel the vibes.

Aspirants(UTME, D.E & Pre-degree) are not left out as they can get updates,enlightenment on admission and requirement and also get all question answered by stalites.

Like https://Fb.com/oaucampus
Follow https://twitter.com/oau_campus for updates.

ALUTA CONTINUA!
you are everywhere! undecided
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by HighIQ(m): 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
royale442:

you are everywhere! undecided
the guy want to make money sharp sharp.

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (573) (Reply)

Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.