Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. - Education (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. (742497 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Eportal Is Now Open For Registration! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (573) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
HighIQ:
the guy want to make money sharp sharp.
don't get him wrong, he is working hard in order to build his network. Mark Zukerberg too must have done all this in 2004 when he just created facebook, now look at what facebook has become after 10 years. @Emmafe, keep trying bro, e go beta...
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Staxkenny: 11:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
Rapsodee:
#Relaxing on ma bed space in Angola.......

The release of the 3rd list is kinda true,a roommate of mine yarn me earlier today about it,if you not admitted yet at this point maybe you didn't use connection as you ought ,talking of those who didn't meet cut off coz with a mark less your cut off you can still not be giving anything if you remain silent about it......

Well,I won't say it is too late and I won't say it is not late.....Just believe that "All will be well"

As for the hostels....
Angola is the most ideal hostel for male freshers and likewise Mozambique hall for the females but if you get any other ones too,it is OK....
In Angola,you have blocks with 10 rooms each and with toilets,relax your mind,the toilets are manageable,pray your blockmates are not the too rough and dirty ones that will use toilet and not flush,6 bunks 12 students and lastly you will enjoy the electricity in skul more than you do at your house....

If you have any questions about the hostels or other things,you can ask.....

#Gets up from bed and there I go....

yh bros pls is it very easy to change yo affiliated courses in Oau..e.g political science to inte relationa
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Rapsodee(m): 5:52am On Feb 15, 2015
Leitner:

It is not just 2 per rooms. There are hostels in maintenance that are 4 per room and even 1 per room.

And the price is also not fixed. It varies with how much pple are allowed to stay in the room you are renting and also the particular hostel you are planning to stay as their are various hostels inside Maintenance. So,the higher their quality,the higher the price

Not 100% sure,but I think the price ranges mainly from 80-120K.
Nice one!
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Rapsodee(m): 5:54am On Feb 15, 2015
Staxkenny:
yh bros pls is it very easy to change yo affiliated courses in Oau..e.g political science to inte relationa
Yeah...it is possible, first thing is to have a strong CGPA in your part 1
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 15, 2015
Rapsodee:
#Relaxing on ma bed space in Angola.......

The release of the 3rd list is kinda true,a roommate of mine yarn me earlier today about it,if you not admitted yet at this point maybe you didn't use connection as you ought ,talking of those who didn't meet cut off coz with a mark less your cut off you can still not be giving anything if you remain silent about it......

Well,I won't say it is too late and I won't say it is not late.....Just believe that "All will be well"

As for the hostels....
Angola is the most ideal hostel for male freshers and likewise Mozambique hall for the females but if you get any other ones too,it is OK....
In Angola,you have blocks with 10 rooms each and with toilets,relax your mind,the toilets are manageable,pray your blockmates are not the too rough and dirty ones that will use toilet and not flush,6 bunks 12 students and lastly you will enjoy the electricity in skul more than you do at your house....

If you have any questions about the hostels or other things,you can ask.....

#Gets up from bed and there I go....

reading tables n chairs sir! r they available?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Rapsodee(m): 9:50am On Feb 15, 2015
esharp:
reading tables n chairs sir! r they available?
Sure!..There are Reading rooms in all halls and Awo cafe too dey
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by OAUTemitayo: 10:36am On Feb 15, 2015
SaintRobs:
You 're going to pay it separate,I think it's just 5k or 6k,and the student affairs officials 're the one incharge to allot it.
I need your advice on an issue.
I am currently working and confused about when to resign since i will need my payoff from my employer to pay my school fees. I am thinking of resigning a February ending in order to process my entitlements in advance before OAU start the collection of Acceptance fees and school fees.
When do you think OAU will start the registration of new students?
Rapsodee:
davidmascot:
pay high?for which hall?
I am currently working and confused about when to resign since i will need my payoff from my employer to pay my school fees. I am thinking of resigning a February ending in order to process my entitlements in advance before OAU start the collection of Acceptance fees and school fees.
Rapsodee:
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by babysmart(f): 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
royale442:
angry but you do. help someone ma. embarassed

Lol.I no knw o abeg.

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by superT14: 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
though am a fresh student as well but I wil advise u not 2 resign till April ending cos if@ all we are 2 do d reg b4 may, it wont affect ur work in anyway since we re 2 reg online...and if peradventure u r 2 go insyd d sch 4 one issue or d oda, it wont take u more dan 2days in which u can take d permission 4rm ur boss....rmbr u will be much in need of money after resumption and most likely u may not hav d tym 2 do part tym wrk....it is well

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by OAUTemitayo: 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
Thank you. The problem is that the processing of my entitlements will take up to two months which means that i must resign ahead to collect it.
superT14:
though am a fresh student as well but I wil advise u not 2 resign till April ending cos if@ all we are 2 do d reg b4 may, it wont affect ur work in anyway since we re 2 reg online...and if peradventure u r 2 go insyd d sch 4 one issue or d oda, it wont take u more dan 2days in which u can take d permission 4rm ur boss....rmbr u will be much in need of money after resumption and most likely u may not hav d tym 2 do part tym wrk....it is well
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by HighIQ(m): 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
superT14:
fresher indeed
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
Fynestboipost=30756143:
Join oau fresher WhatsApp chat group
add me sir 08146684191

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by XXX5(m): 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
If ur interested in the whatsapp grp, add the admin 08120602151

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by OAUTemitayo: 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
Fynestboi:
OAUTemitayo:
When do you think OAU will start the registration of new students?I need your advice on an issue.
Fynestboi:
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Fynestboi: 7:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ok
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Fynestboi: 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
@OAU TEMITAYO don't stop working now if the salary is the source to pay for your fee you can stop around early may. Just present evidence of admission and resumption. Or you let them know about it now. The earlier the better.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Piousogs: 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
guys pls is anyone here who know when oau will start there freshers registration?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by superT14: 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
HighIQ:
fresher indeed
wat do u mean
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Dammytrager(m): 7:43am On Feb 17, 2015
UPDATE: 075 days to go
#Resumption 2014/15 academic sesion

Resumption loading...70%...
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by successtar(m): 8:18am On Feb 17, 2015
Exam point => Welcome to your one stop JAMB and POST UTME solution, a place were everybody is admin. The site is endowed with all you need to gain admission into any of the Nigerian institution right from free unlimited jamb cbt exam practice to free putme cbt exam practice (i mean total free not demo) and forum page with a news page to always keep you inform, the best of all is that you have control over a lot of activities on the page like uploading more past ques & lot more. All @ http://myexampoint.com
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by SaintRobs: 10:17am On Feb 17, 2015
Fynestboi:
@OAU TEMITAYO don't stop working now if the salary is the source to pay for your fee you can stop around early may. Just present evidence of admission and resumption. Or you let them know about it now. The earlier the better.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by babysmart(f): 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
Dammytrager:
UPDATE: 075 days to go
#Resumption 2014/15 academic sesion

Resumption loading...70%...

cool cool smiley
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by hausadreturn(m): 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
When do you think OAU will start the registration of new students?I need your advice on an issue.
entitlement?
Hmmmmm....that must be some sort of job sha
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by OAUTemitayo: 9:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
Lol
hausadreturn:
entitlement?
Hmmmmm....that must be some sort of job sha
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Rachie97: 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
OAU clearance and registration details for
newly
admitted 2014/2015 students have been
announced. All newly admitted students of
the
Obafemi Awolowo University are hereby
informed.
For the newly admitted OAU
students,below are
the credentials you should get ahead of
your
clearance.
Bring along the original and four (4)
photocopies
of the following documents:
(1) WAEC/NECO/GCE O’level result(s)
(2) Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of
(3) Admission letter (printed with #1,000
JAMB
E- facility card)
(4) UTME Original result slip (also be
printed with
another #1,000 JAMB E-facility card)
(5) Post UTME result/Pre-degree final
result
Uponsuccessful access to the E-portal
with your
JAMB reg. no. Print out the following
documents
and also provide the original and 4
photocopies
of
each:
(6) Notification of Admission
(7) Bio-data form
(Course registration form
(9) Hostel Slip (optional).
Note – This is just to get you prepared,
other
updates will follow as the registration
commences
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by SaintRobs: 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
This is for last year faaaa,don't xpect anything from oau site at this moment,probs by early april any development may come up for the registration,and other stuffs for freshmen.
Rachie97:
OAU clearance and registration details for
newly
admitted 2014/2015 students have been
announced. All newly admitted students of
the
Obafemi Awolowo University are hereby
informed.
For the newly admitted OAU
students,below are
the credentials you should get ahead of
your
clearance.
Bring along the original and four (4)
photocopies
of the following documents:
(1) WAEC/NECO/GCE O’level result(s)
(2) Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of
(3) Admission letter (printed with #1,000
JAMB
E- facility card)
(4) UTME Original result slip (also be
printed with
another #1,000 JAMB E-facility card)
(5) Post UTME result/Pre-degree final
result
Uponsuccessful access to the E-portal
with your
JAMB reg. no. Print out the following
documents
and also provide the original and 4
photocopies
of
each:
(6) Notification of Admission
(7) Bio-data form
(Course registration form
(9) Hostel Slip (optional).
Note – This is just to get you prepared,
other
updates will follow as the registration
commences
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by SaintRobs: 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
What you should know,as OAU freshman!
Good day sire. For every payment to be made you are to print the slip from your page on eportal. After logging on to your page on eportal.oauife.edu.n­g, you click on 'payment activities'. It is through that line that you can print the slip for each payment to be made i.e. Acceptance(1st thing), school fee (second) and accommodation. Once your payment has been confirmed the portal will allow you access to things you had no access to in the first place. And make sure you print two copies for each slip cause the bank must sign and stamp on them as you make the payments one after the other.
The clearance is the easiest. You can do your clearance after making the necessary payment and that is done online through filling your bio-data form on your page as well as upload of documents like passport, birth certificate, your signature and O'level result. After uploading them all, you can print your clearance documents like verification of credential certificate, clearance certificate and others.
The dues or charges depend on your department. Like my department now, we made a payment of #2000 as faculty due and we weren't required to make further payment at the department again. It is to be done annually. Some departments were asked to pay #500 at faculty and may be #1000 at the department. It varies. Some department didn't even pay anything. That's all for now sire. Hope I was able to help?

4 Likes

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by abimijul1: 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
someone from the right source should pls tell us
when d 3rd batch will really really b out

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by ThaBrainiaC: 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
IN CASE IF YOU CAN AFFORD STUDYING ABROAD, YOU SHOULD FOR QUALITY EDUCATION. CONTACT ME FOR WRIGHT STATE UNIVERSITY AND OTHER SCHOOLS (07035981319 DEMOLA) TO FIND OUT MORE FOR AUGUST ADMISSIONS. GOODLUCK IN LIFE!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (573) (Reply)

Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.