Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

A Second Chance - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Second Chance (2079 Views)

Give Jonathan A Second Chance / Many Of U Would Get Confused For A Second / Life Might Not Give U A Second Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Second Chance by ituen(m): 8:33am On Jul 07, 2008
Two young guys were picked up by the cops for smoking dope and appeared in court before the judge. The judge said, "You seem like nice young men, and I'd like to give you a second chance rather than jail time. I want you to go out this weekend and try to show others the evils of drug use and get them to give up drugs forever. I'll see you back in court Monday."

Monday, the two guys were in court, and the judge said to the first one, "How did you do over the weekend?"

"Well, your honor, I persuaded 17 people to give up drugs forever." "Seventeen people? That's wonderful. What did you tell them?" "I used a diagram, your honor. I drew two circles like this and told them this big circle is your brain before drugs and this small circle is your brain after drugs".

"That's admirable," said the judge. "And you, how did you do?", the judge asked the second boy.

"Well, your honor, I persuaded 150 people to give up drugs forever." "One-hundred-fifty people! That's amazing! How did you manage to do that?"

"Well, I used a similar approach. I said, "This small circle is your asshole before prison. . . . . . . ."
Re: A Second Chance by segunpc(m): 8:45am On Jul 07, 2008
u try wink
Re: A Second Chance by ituen(m): 8:49am On Jul 07, 2008
tnks
Re: A Second Chance by Jeovy(m): 10:03am On Jul 07, 2008
fear dey catch you,you for complete am
Re: A Second Chance by ituen(m): 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2008
remaaining small, i for use u as example
Re: A Second Chance by clemcykul(f): 10:47am On Jul 08, 2008
nice one
Re: A Second Chance by princesa(f): 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2008
is it me or is it the joke
how come am not laughing
Re: A Second Chance by Jeovy(m): 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2008
because you are confused princess
Re: A Second Chance by mohawkchic(f): 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2008
~I'll be a convert too if i was on drugs and saw his diagram!! grin
Re: A Second Chance by ituen(m): 5:43am On Jul 09, 2008
At least i'm happy mohawk quit drugs
Re: A Second Chance by clemcykul(f): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2008
at last grin

(1) (Reply)

Would You Have Passed This Test? / 2 Naughty Children / Very Wicked And Funny Pastors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.