Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Letter To My Love On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To My Love On Nairaland (727 Views)

5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] / Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland / Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To My Love On Nairaland by NEWBIN: 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2013
NEW BIN
P.O.BOX, 1
ONITSA
2OTH OCTOBER 2013.

Dearie,
[center] APPLICATION FOR LOVE[/center]
The brightness of this day has given me the opportunity to express my outermost affection for you.
Though i have never set my eyes on you before, anytime i even see your post online, them my heart begins to beat
boom-boom-boom, tell me that is not love?.
Sometimes, i read your posts and i errrect, i tell you, i cannot lie to you. I have been seeing you in my dreams, even the last time, you were taking your bath. i swear.your name is on my lips 24 seven, and my fiancee is even jealous about it, i tell you. I am prepared to do anything for you, buy you shoes, buy you khebab, chewing gums, toffees, yoghurts or even apples.
verily, verily i say unto you, you are the apple of my sight, my harmattan pawpaw, sugar of my gari, credit on my phone and socks to my shoe. to say i rove you is an understatement. please can you marry me? i dont care even if you are married, trust me.
if you are interested, reply to me via this thread and let me know.
Thank you for loving me back as i expect to hear from you soon, thank you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

YOURS PAWPAW
NEW BIN

TO MY LOVE NADIA_SA kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss *ERRECTS HAAAAAAAAAAAAARD*
Re: Letter To My Love On Nairaland by homesteady(m): 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2013
Silly pervert angry angry grin
Re: Letter To My Love On Nairaland by pasqal09: 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
Isn't the lady in question married? undecided
Re: Letter To My Love On Nairaland by Tolexander: 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hmmmm!
Re: Letter To My Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
Bin gbagbo!!

shocked
Re: Letter To My Love On Nairaland by Adamskuty(m): 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
HAHAHAHAHHA! I DON DIE grin grin grin grin wetin be rove? grin
Re: Letter To My Love On Nairaland by MaziOmenuko: 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
The old Bin knew how to use the jokes section for his s'ill-y threads; this new metamorphosed Bin just dumps his s'hi't wherever he goes!

But both are still sill'y shaa cheesy
Re: Letter To My Love On Nairaland by emperorchedda(m): 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
Re: Letter To My Love On Nairaland by yfo: 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
nadia_SA: Bin gbagbo!!

shocked

This is the result of you giving guys hope....when we all know there is none angry
Re: Letter To My Love On Nairaland by NEWBIN: 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2013
nadia_SA: Bin gbagbo!!

shocked

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cry cry cry
Re: Letter To My Love On Nairaland by kliq(m): 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
Lmao
Re: Letter To My Love On Nairaland by Danhumprey: 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
Who released this Yabaleft professor? grin Bin never ceased to amaze me. He is a real comedian. cheesy
Re: Letter To My Love On Nairaland by fflamingo(m): 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
I flamingo the heir to nadia castle and the commander in chief of bin gbogbo physcratic home declare this meeting Open.............sight and get a vaseline for bin......* if you are awake lemme know.......
Re: Letter To My Love On Nairaland by BIGVAJINA(f): 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2013
smv angry
Re: Letter To My Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 21, 2013
I will rather watch davido's music video 'skelewu' than read this 1d1otic thread to the end.

Fiaaaaaakwa :/
Re: Letter To My Love On Nairaland by NEWBIN: 7:19am On Oct 21, 2013
kulyie: I will rather watch davido's music video 'skelewu' than read this 1d1otic thread to the end.

bomboklaaaat angry

Fiaaaaaakwa :/

(1) (Reply)

What Is Love? / New Year Message / How To Build Sound Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.