Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? (34253 Views)

Cushitic People / Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / Ilaje People(the Only Oil Producing Tribe In Yoruba Land):let Us Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by axum: 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
Zairois: I'm not even my gonna waste my time responding to some ignorant Somalis all it's doing is making me hate Somalis like a nazi hates Jews . Deuces lool have fun on nairaland .

We welcome your hatred with open hearts and arms.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
axum:

am not racist. How am I racist? why are you throwing me under a bus?

Not only are you racist walaal, but I fear you are mentally deranged.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
Am not racist? how can i be racist if you think am black? lmao. unless you think am not black.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ajuran: Am not racist? how can i be racist if you think am black? lmao. unless you think am not black.

I'm not concerned with how you identify yourself. Lend more concern to your behavior and ignorance.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
My guess is he's been put down and made to feel inferior all his life. It feels good for him to try to put down other people (in this case non-Horn black Africans).

And yea, he's not really OK. Five or six or more Nairaland accounts! That's disturbing.

2 Likes

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Zairois: 9:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
Lool just kidding niggaz am balling with my somali lander nigga at university I ain't hate no body except Axum u bitch sht
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Fulaman198(m): 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
Zairois: Lool just kidding niggaz am balling with my somali lander nigga at university I ain't hate no body except Axum u bitch sht

More fail

Axum is not a woman, Axum/Ayanle/Somalia9/Somalia10,000 is male
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
Radoillo: My guess is he's been put down and made to feel inferior all his life. It feels good for him to try to put down other people (in this case non-Horn black Africans).

And yea, he's not really OK. Five or six or more Nairaland accounts! That's disturbing.

I'm not going to speculate on why he's like that, but even for a racist this kind of behavior is excessive and disturbing. I havent seen the likes of it.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Zairois: 11:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
Fulaman198:

More fail

Axum is not a woman, Axum/Ayanle/Somalia9/Somalia10,000 is male
"More fail" ? Simply the effect of auto correct I'm using my iphone.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Fulaman198(m): 1:23am On Oct 25, 2013
Zairois:
"More fail" ? Simply the effect of auto correct I'm using my iphone.

I'm using my tablet. I think most people here are using mobile devices.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Zairois: 6:28am On Oct 25, 2013
Naijaboy exactly then don't say fail I didn't fail.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Adamskuty(m): 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
Radoillo: My guess is he's been put down and made to feel inferior all his life. It feels good for him to try to put down other people (in this case non-Horn black Africans).

dude! He has about 50.

First it was ayanle568,ayanle588,ayanle 599.

Then he decided to switch to Somalia.1/2/3/4/5.... down to somalia..20.

After that he came up with Somali..aradwee...and now ajuran.

Oooh! He even got a female account as well grin
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Adamskuty(m): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
Fulaman198:

I'm using my tablet. I think most people here are using mobile devices.
you are definatly right,i'm using my laptop
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
Adamskuty: dude! He has about 50.

First it was ayanle568,ayanle588,ayanle 599.

Then he decided to switch to Somalia.1/2/3/4/5.... down to somalia..20.

After that he came up with Somali..aradwee...and now ajuran.

Oooh! He even got a female account as well grin

And I think he has one or two he uses when he wants to pose as a Romanian. He hasn't used his Romanian accounts in a while now. CREEPY!
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by EfemenaXY: 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
axum: I have noticed Somalis and habesha people are used as the standard of beauty for what a person from subsahran africa should look like. How do you feel about this.

Now this is such an annoying comment to make. While each tribe has it's uniqueness, it's certainly not an avenue to oppose or 'lord' themselves over other ethnic tribes.

Yes, the Somalian / Ethopian women are pretty but the same cannot be said for their men. Come to think of it, those long, narrow facial features of their men (including their very tiny mouths) leave a lot to be desired.

Imam is an international well-known beauty that's graced many popular magazines. Can the same be said of any of your men? Kindly furnish us with just one example of a Somalian / Ethopian male model whose reached the dizzying heights as Imam.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Now this is such an annoying comment to make. While each tribe has it's uniqueness, it's certainly not an avenue to oppose or 'lord' themselves over other ethnic tribes.

Yes, the Somalian / Ethopian women are pretty but the same cannot be said for their men. Come to think of it, those long, narrow facial features of their men (including their very tiny mouths) leave a lot to be desired.

Imam is an international well-known beauty that's graced many popular magazines. Can the same be said of any of your men? Kindly furnish us with just one example of a Somalian / Ethopian male model whose reached the dizzying heights as Imam.

men are not be seen as beautiful, that being said its natural for you not to find men from my part of the world attractive. That being said i have never had problems with women.

Its Somali, not somalian.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by EfemenaXY: 3:08pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ajuran:

men are not be seen as beautiful, that being said its natural for you not to find men from my part of the world attractive. That being said i have never had problems with women.

Its Somali, not somalian.

Okay, Somali, not somalian - thanks for the correction.

But your response doesn't in anyway address the point(s) I made with regards to Somali men. The title of this thread or rather, shall I say, the aim of this thread is to make other ethnic tribes feel inferior. How else do you explain the obnoxious title: Are Cushitic People The Standard of Beauty? What exactly are you lot (or the thread starter) trying to achieve here?

If you found my reply derogatory, it was in response to a derogatory question. Why the comparison in the first place?

Okay, a man may not fall under the category beautiful, but they certainly do for handsome(ness) and I reiterate that Somali / Ethopian men are certainly not handsome and I still dare you lot to produce just one male from your region that's reached international stardom on the same level as Imam.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by EfemenaXY: 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ajuran:

there is no male model from any where in the world who reached the stardom as a model Iman got. because women in society are objectified and men are not. That being said Somali/ethiopian/eritrean men have different features and body type than west african (bantus), that doesn't mean we are less attractive. If anything if you go by what the image of beauty is in the west such as straight nose, soft hair, tall and being lean, i would say we are indeed very attractive if you measure us by those guidelines.

I don't know what you mean, neither do I agree with you that women only are objectified while their male counterparts are not. Times have changed and there are a lot of male models who grace fashion magazines. Even David Beckham, though a bona fide footballer, did advertise male boxers / underwear in a couple of photo shoots with his wife, Victoria.

Re: the bolded part of your post, you'll agree with me that those guidelines were set by Caucasians and you lot (your people) are certainly not Caucasians. You are black, the whites refer to you as black - even the Asian / Middle Eastern people refer to you lot as blacks. So going on that premises, don't you think it's awfully sad that you join ship with them in disregarding your African features in a vain bid to be socially accepted by them? Forgetting who you really are?

And even with those guidelines, I certainly don't see your people, especially the men as attractive. Rather what I see are a set of men who seem to be a strange cross between real ethnic negroid blacks and Caucasian whites.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
@Ajuran: *yawn* Same old same old. Its the 'language line' that gets to me most. Anyway, dont drag me into that. Face Efemena ... if she's got the stomach for this nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16)

Kegites Club? / The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria / UN Security Seat; Canada Rallies Ooni Of Ife For Support, Spends $120m. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.