Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,528 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Guy Code:Guys describe the type of woman you want - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Code:Guys describe the type of woman you want (1048 Views)

Guys, Describe Your Girlfriends In Two Ways / The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guy Code:Guys describe the type of woman you want by cj1080(m): 7:37am On Oct 21, 2013
We getting all the time from the ladies.

The "All men are dogs, back stabbing, lying cheating (Ladies you can continue adding to the list here).........."

But one has to ask, have the got of pegged down as that or are just saying these things without understanding who we are.

So guys, let use this thread as a medium to let the sisters know this is what we are looking for in a woman.
Re: Guy Code:Guys describe the type of woman you want by carzola(m): 7:44am On Oct 21, 2013
Choi.. My early morning shit nearly full toilet. Check out.!
Re: Guy Code:Guys describe the type of woman you want by cj1080(m): 8:30am On Oct 21, 2013
So I guess I will start this shin dig.

What is my type of woman.

Physically
1. Well not ugly is one of themsadnotice I didn't say she has to be fine, drop dead gorgeous). In my experience, I have learnt not to go with a preference of fine, rather she is not bad looking is what I go for, as in she ain't a site for sore eyes. Reason, I previously had a preference for fine, beautiful model types, my experience with the ones I have dated has ranges from, over needy, to, to much attention, under attention, to, I don't like your friends, to drama queens. Seriously some of those girls get mood swings as bad as the far side of Saturn, extreme air heads.

2. Assests: You know what I mean. But for me it involve a good figure, really don't care about the front like the next guy. And an overloaded back is a definite no no on my part. Moderates are Ok for me, and being a tad muscular myself, I always love a girl I can carry. If I can't lift you, I can't love u.

3.Dress code: like a girl that keeps it simple, not faked. Ladies looking good is good business but trying to look like Nikki Menai, well that is loco. Hate when I see a girl with fake lashes, fake a lot of hair and makeup to look plastic. (although let me not lie, I some times have a fetish for a girl with ponytails, but the fake eye lashes beats me down). I love a girl who know how to bring out the beauty in herself. Her skin is black and somehow she made it shine and got noticed, her hair do is always her real hair and wow I love what she does with it, She's so fine on Anita Baker (that kinda girl).

Things I hate

1.Dont tell me about ex and I won't tell you about mine.

2. I like to have a good time, but not everyday.

3. You should not be my alarm clock "Where are you"

4. Look it's cool YOU THINK your dad worked as the vault key holder in CBN. I am not one of the 25 banks.

5. If you keep telling me what to do, I will tell you what to do with mouth that will keep you quiet. (although we might have an argument after that)

6. I can give attention but I ain't you mom.

7. If you do not like me, don't encourage me.

Emotionally
1. Give me woman that we can understand each other.
You know that feeling when your with someone and words aren't needed, mere that your eyes connect, or you gesture some way or a slight touch and you understand what the other person is saying.
Seriously still looking for that.

2. Princess who. Yes I would love to pamper a woman occasionally, but hey I don't plan on owning a cat anytime some. And who said this dog doesn't need his own pampering rrrwoaff.

3. Air head. First off, the world doesn't revolve around you. So I should not be doing the same.

I think that able cover it, anything else and I will let you all know.

(1) (Reply)

Loneliness / New Scoping Skills For Guys. Guys Only!!! / If You Were The Man, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.