Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,649 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? (40469 Views)

My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by idupaul: 10:12am On Oct 21, 2013
My friend was discombobulated. During an interview with Nigeria's embattled aviation minister, Ms. Stella Oduah, a journalist asked if she was concerned that critics were raising issues about the remodelling of airports she was doing.

Oduah flared up: "Who the Bleep are they? Who the Bleep!" By the time Joe Obi, the minister's aide began pleading with journalists not use the word "Bleep" in their reports, the damage had been done. When Oduah later said that an accident is "an act of God", my friend was not surprised. He had known the woman for long.

Now, she says: "You know they hate me because I'm an Igbo woman!" So we dare say: "What the Bleep has tribe got to do with theft, corruption and mismanagement? What the Bleep has being an Igbo woman got to do with inflated cars that are nowhere to be found?

http://www.simonateba.com/2013/10/what-Bleep-says-stella-oduah-nigerias.html?spref=fb

13 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by wesley80(m): 10:15am On Oct 21, 2013
You reckon she'd finally get fired for using the F word?

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by idupaul: 10:18am On Oct 21, 2013
wesley80: You reckon she'd get fired for using the F word?

I am just surprised that apart from financial misappropriation she also lacks decorum , No wonder Fani Kayode labelled her a fishwife

90 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by homesteady(m): 10:20am On Oct 21, 2013
Really? shocked
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by FreeGlobe(f): 10:26am On Oct 21, 2013
voodoo journalism in full swing.

11 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by wesley80(m): 10:27am On Oct 21, 2013
idupaul:

I am just surprised that apart from financial misappropriation she also lack decorum , No wonder Fani Kayode labelled her a fishwife
And Fani kayode the ethnic chauvinist and former minister of aviation who we only remember for possessing a mouth bigger than his head holds the moral candle because he didnt use the F word?

168 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by idupaul: 10:27am On Oct 21, 2013
FreeGlobe: voodoo journalism in full swing.
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 21, 2013
Imagine this type of thuggish lady representing Nigeria as a minister... What kind of attitude and charisma will she exhibit?

No matter how they pretend to be good, just somehow, their real identity pops out of its shell.

A minister using vulgar language?

Just unimaginable.
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by honeric01(m): 10:32am On Oct 21, 2013
GIGO

Garbage in, garbage out.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by 4chi: 10:45am On Oct 21, 2013
idupaul:

I am just surprised that apart from financial misappropriation she also lack decorum , No wonder Fani Kayode labelled her a fishwife

Actually, a fishwife appellation for Stella is a complement. First she's wife to nobody, not with her loose morals and very corrupt credentials. Using the F word will of course come very naturally to a street wise , light f.ingered, boy riding klepto

43 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by wesley80(m): 11:32am On Oct 21, 2013
4chi:

Actually, a fishwife appellation for Stella is a complement. First she's wife to nobody, not with her loose morals and very corrupt credentials. Using the F word will of course come very naturally to a street wise , light f.ingered, boy riding klepto
Says an unstreet wise unsuccessful klepto!

64 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 21, 2013
FreeGlobe: voodoo journalism in full swing.
any news that is against igbo is junk journalism to you. Note that the source is owned by an igbo lady

28 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2013
4chi:

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2013
Segeggs: any news that is against igbo is junk journalism to you. Note that the source is owned by an igbo lady
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by khamas19: 12:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
...it would have been classic if it was caught on tape...we for just add that one to her file....lol...
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by bloggernaija: 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
I have been seeing this woman on TV from as far back as the 90s and the impression I got then remains the same.
Back then ,it was par ambulating around the corrupt military.
How in the world did she and people like her ever become the people projected as the leaders of the country.
I would not of minded if she remained in the private sector(police fault) or was elected( stupid Nigerians' fault).

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Demdem(m): 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
She is simply a piece of shit. No wonder she has Three husbands and still counting despite servicing Jonathan periodically. This is unlike an ibo lady.

24 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by prophylaxis: 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
I dnt believe ds story
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by cashkid1g(m): 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2013
beer palor gist.moreover,d sourxe is nt credible

12 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by 99100(m): 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
I dont believe this junk of a news.

7 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by idupaul: 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
99/100:
I dont believe this junk of a news.

Same poo you said when SR broke the BMWGATE story

12 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by donphilopus: 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2013
Why are people saying they do not believe this story??

She was short of words and started using the word "FUC€" and the man that seems plenipotentiary was pleading on her behalf..

What a hocus pocus??

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Mcleo007(m): 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2013
wesley80: You reckon she'd finally get fired for using the F word?

Not a chance in hell, bro. smiley
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
Seems some people get 0rgasm every time they say the words "Stella Oduah"

Sorry peeps keep having your wet dreams, while the lady is busy working on her plans for a National Carrier!

12 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by phreddie(m): 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by lanightdavido(m): 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2013
Pls...wanna tweet here and itz nt working...am i nt on twitter?

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by kennyonthrone(m): 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2013
Mk una leave dis woman alone mk she rest na

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Fazhy: 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2013
Obviously, she was annoyed. She reserves the right to be annoyed. grin On second thought, who the bleep is OP to post this? grin

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by pastorprosper(m): 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
if u are not ready to post an audio version of d interview,then please shot d hell up.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Lilaex: 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
Uhmmm wat am I suppose to SAY..! **runs away**
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Goddex: 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
Rubbish journalism.
Waste of megabytes.
Very silly piece.

How did this poo make front page sef?
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by TUNEX89(m): 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
Lobatan!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi Escapes Assassination At APC Meeting In Kaduna / Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England / A Trailer Falls Into Water At Brewery Ijora 7up Road In Lagos - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.