Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,660 members, 7,862,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

Nigerian's Fear For Everything. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian's Fear For Everything. (741 Views)

For The Very 1st Time, I Fear For The Unity Of This Country / I Was In Fear For A Year Plus When Buhari Put Me In Kirikiri Prison - Saraki / My Fear For Yar’adua, By Pastor Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian's Fear For Everything. by james1(m): 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2008
Hello everyone.
We fear losing everything:those that haven't made money are going all out for it,they hope to make and enjoy themselve's.those have made it don't want TO die and leave this good life.
Our leader's knowing this tangible fact are using it against us with an alacrity that amaze's most of us.
Ask yourselve's this question:what happened to the unity,spirit and sense of revolution that we all had in 1993,against the military of all government's?
They stuff all sort of rubbish down our throat's and we just laugh and reason with them,may we not reason ourselve's out of existence!
What happened to NANS? have they been feeding fat on student's money,so much that they forget that student's have removed government's who have become monster's overnight in other part's of the world?FELLOW CITIZEN'S,LET'S WAKE UP!
Re: Nigerian's Fear For Everything. by otokx(m): 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2008
Even fela sang about it.

(1) (Reply)

Even Americans Beg For Water! Racism / The Really Important Issues / Yar’adua, Vp Spend N655.97m On Foreign Trips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.