Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy (31250 Views)

Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by jesusbaby21(f): 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2013
infact everytin u said its true cos u can neva change any man. only God can.
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by mystical10: 11:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
Burger01: @Op, Please can we have "Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Gal" so I know where my headache lies.

sad
if ur gal lk f**kin old man haa pls live her o. Bc she can't stop it she started it during her university time. U dn hearam
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by baron2000(m): 3:07am On Oct 22, 2013
Naomixy: If a guy really loves a girl, there should be nothing he can't do for her. And a girl should be able to adjust to make d guy happy. He can't be the only one making sacrifices. Shikena

Fools paradise
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by linusbnn(m): 7:27am On Oct 22, 2013
No be the one way Arsenal dey dis season, one babe go come tell me not to watch our match against Dortmund? Say becos of love ni? Abeggi
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by natureem: 7:28am On Oct 22, 2013
sexkillz: Thank God I have no such problems. cool

me too
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by linusbnn(m): 7:35am On Oct 22, 2013
jmoore: Football? No way! Please, better get used to it because owning a football club is in my plans.

Beer? I dislike beer, I can't recall drinking beer at any point in my life. I'm good with a malt drink. smiley

See ur mouth, u dnt watch football, u dnt drink beer, wetin u cum sabi do? Watching Papa Ajasco
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 22, 2013
Sometimes when i come across these 'four thngs', '7thngs', '21thngs', '80thngs' articles i jus skip to the comments as they generally dont apply to me. I am a Mel-Phleg so u undastand y they generally dnt apply to me. In this article, i dont drink, nt crazy abt futbol, nt a potato coucher, love my mum bt nt soldered to her yet i'm still a complete guy. Ironicaly i had a gfriend who wldnt mis a ManU match for anythng, it rily pisd me off, needless to say i never upgraded her from friend to date even when she askd me out. Bottom line: i bliv any habit cn b done away with if true love exists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by kliq(m): 8:13am On Oct 22, 2013
So on point,the 1st two for me.

wink
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by lertee(f): 8:14am On Oct 22, 2013
olrotimi: Sometimes when i come across these 'four thngs', '7thngs', '21thngs', '80thngs' articles i jus skip to the comments as they generally dont apply to me. I am a Mel-Phleg so u undastand y they generally dnt apply to me. In this article, i dont drink, nt crazy abt futbol, nt a potato coucher, love my mum bt nt soldered to her yet i'm still a complete guy. Ironicaly i had a gfriend who wldnt mis a ManU match for anythng, it rily pisd me off, needly to say i never upgraded her from friend to date even when she askd me out. Bottom line: i bliv any habit cn b done away with if true love exists.
smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by ndrule: 8:15am On Oct 22, 2013
I think another z if ur bf love video games........dat cn neva b chnged
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by kliq(m): 8:15am On Oct 22, 2013
kceemart: Leave wetin dem write 4 motor enter motor.
abi ooo....lmao
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by lertee(f): 8:24am On Oct 22, 2013
You can never change a serial cheat no matter how hard you try.
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by MattEdozie(m): 9:00am On Oct 22, 2013
If you will always remind me of my beer and football time.....I will sincerely love you FOREVER....even in your next life.
.Nothing comes between me and liquor pls.

1 Like

Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by Burger01(m): 9:07am On Oct 22, 2013
mystical10: if ur gal lk f**kin old man haa pls live her o. Bc she can't stop it she started it during her university time. U dn hearam

You no get sense!

Smbh.

sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by lastmessenger: 9:50am On Oct 22, 2013
This is funny but it is true.this reminded me of my girlfriend that was dating a guy and she will always complain to me that she left her to go and watch a foothball match.then i didnt understand but now i do.
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by Naomixy(f): 11:33am On Oct 22, 2013
Naomixy: If a guy really loves a girl, there should be nothing he can't do for her. And a girl should be able to adjust to make d guy happy. He can't be the only one making sacrifices. Shikena
baron2000:

Fools paradise
Obviously, only a guy would think so. Wake up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by jmoore(m): 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
linusbnn:

See ur mouth, u dnt watch football, u dnt drink beer, wetin u cum sabi do? Watching Papa Ajasco

How can one own a football club and not watch football? Comprehend before you comment.

jmoore: Football? No way! Please, better get used to it because owning a football club is in my plans.
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2013
Na wa o! Op 17 posts with 17 topics! All romance!
Registered sept 13 2013!
Abeg wats ur other moniker(s)?
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
Strangle him
3Dimension: What if he is nairalander addict.?
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by busybrains: 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2013
All hail busybrains: Professional couch potato and beer guzzler!

Nobody dares change me! angry
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by kolamilan(m): 10:48am On Oct 25, 2013
Donmichaelz: too much mexican film.,if chelsea get match and my wife is being put to bed I go watch d match finish b4 I go d hospital.,
you wicked oo.
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by Abukia404(f): 11:46am On Oct 25, 2013
Donmichaelz: too much mexican film.,if chelsea get match and my wife is being put to bed I go watch d match finish b4 I go d hospital.,
NA so o my broda,I can't even date u if u are not a football fans,preferablyteamOZIL#
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 25, 2013
Abukia404: NA so o my broda,I can't even date u if u are not a football fans,preferablyteamOZIL#
hehehe..

Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by PamelaGold1(f): 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2013
I think its true that u can never change a guy, when the relationship is new, he will only pretend for a while to please u, then later on u will see his true character and if u like talk from now till eternity, he will NEVER change, the more u talk, the more he does those things over and over again!
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by fairygeh(f): 9:34am On Oct 29, 2013
. And some people actually liked this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp / 7 Tips To Make Your Vagina ‘tight Like A Virgin’, Get Better Orgasms / My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.