Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,810 members, 7,824,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Robber Takes Car To Pastor For Blessing, Police Nab Him In Churc - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber Takes Car To Pastor For Blessing, Police Nab Him In Churc (50855 Views)

Police Nab ‘ghost’ Lagos Gang Leader As Residents Celebrate (photo) / Man Gives Stolen SUV To Pastor For Prayers For Barren Wife To Conceive (pic) / Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robber Takes Car To Pastor For Blessing, Police Nab Him In Churc by chicbenita(f): 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2013
Donsacalypse: Na ASUU strike cause am
I pray Oº˚˚˚˚ abi N̶̲̥̅̊ά̲̣̥ pure poverty
Re: Robber Takes Car To Pastor For Blessing, Police Nab Him In Churc by Jade2029: 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2013
What is a rectum cable wire? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Robber Takes Car To Pastor For Blessing, Police Nab Him In Churc by gafoo4u: 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2013
Pls, don't extend ds to d mosque ooo.. If it's something dt has to do wit Islam, u wuldnt allow us hear words.

2 Likes

Re: Robber Takes Car To Pastor For Blessing, Police Nab Him In Churc by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
The accused said he paid N200,000
upfront and gave an additional N300,000 when the car was brought, claiming that he was still owing Taiye a balance of N500,000.

My goodness. That guy is something else, look at the way he gave a fabricated down a break down analysis of his payment for a car that he never bought.

1 Like

Re: Robber Takes Car To Pastor For Blessing, Police Nab Him In Churc by lorddarshwood(m): 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2013
Oyediran sentencing oyeniran......hmmmm End time things
Re: Robber Takes Car To Pastor For Blessing, Police Nab Him In Churc by Divineliberty(m): 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2013
I don't blame them i blame this country is the fault of our goverment.
Re: Robber Takes Car To Pastor For Blessing, Police Nab Him In Churc by Lamasta(m): 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2013
I no fit Laugh but I must Laugh huhahauahayuahauashga in Shenhua

1 Like

Re: Robber Takes Car To Pastor For Blessing, Police Nab Him In Churc by presiade(m): 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
Keneking: Na policeman car
Hmmmm, he. near my street, the driver of a block industry's truck eloped with the truck over 2 months ago now and still counting... The truck belongs to the CSO (Policeman) to an ex-governor in the SW... The driver's name is also Taiye.
Re: Robber Takes Car To Pastor For Blessing, Police Nab Him In Churc by Davidyakubu(m): 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
Advice to pastors, if anybody bring any thing into the church for blessing ask for the source.
Re: Robber Takes Car To Pastor For Blessing, Police Nab Him In Churc by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
[size=28pt]TYPICAL CHRISTIANS!

WORSHIPPING THEIR ALL-FORGIVING MAN-GOD!

THE FELLOW EXPECTED HIS JESUS TO FORGIVE HIS CRIMES!

NO WONDER CHRISTIANS ARE THE WORST CRIMINALS!

IF HE WENT TO SHRINE OF SHANGO OR AMADIOHA WITH STOLEN CAR FOR "BLESSING". . .

dead.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Robber Takes Car To Pastor For Blessing, Police Nab Him In Churc by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
"jesus died for your sins".

LMAO!

I cant belive someone can belive in tht trash.

1 Like

Re: Robber Takes Car To Pastor For Blessing, Police Nab Him In Churc by kayClt(f): 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
God cannot be mocked.
Re: Robber Takes Car To Pastor For Blessing, Police Nab Him In Churc by sammie007(m): 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2013
eyah blame it on d ASUU
Re: Robber Takes Car To Pastor For Blessing, Police Nab Him In Churc by Dewze(m): 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
Truthisit:
It is quiet unfortunate, that we have people like Chino72 among us in this forum!
Highly regrettable, to be recognized with this kind of human being whose sense of reasoning is totally beclouded by ethnic hatred!

tell me, who is a leader without followers. Who is a king without subjects. This guy does not hate yorubas. He and his types do this because people like you still got the time that he has to reply him. The more you quote his comments, the more popular he is. I probably would not have known that he made that comment if you did not quote him. You get it?
He is simply playing a tune and the rest of you guys are dancing to it.

Simply ignore him and he will fizzle away.

2 Likes

Re: Robber Takes Car To Pastor For Blessing, Police Nab Him In Churc by Dewze(m): 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2013
Truthisit:
It is quiet unfortunate, that we have people like Chino72 among us in this forum!
Highly regrettable, to be recognized with this kind of human being whose sense of reasoning is totally beclouded by ethnic hatred!

tell me, who is a leader without followers? Who is a king without subjects? This guy does not hate yorubas. The attention you give to him is what he thrives on. He and his types do this because people like you still got the time that he has to reply him. The more you quote his comments, the more popular he is. I probably would not have known that he made that comment if you did not quote him. You get it?
He is simply playing a tune and the rest of you guys are dancing to it. You are making him king.

Simply ignore him and he will fizzle away.

1 Like

Re: Robber Takes Car To Pastor For Blessing, Police Nab Him In Churc by adojohnsule: 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
everyday for the thieve one day for the owner
Re: Robber Takes Car To Pastor For Blessing, Police Nab Him In Churc by obeenah40(m): 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
Donsacalypse: Na ASUU strike cause am
tarrh... Na God Catch am... Na Opnly him wey ASUU dey strike Why us we no go steal?
Re: Robber Takes Car To Pastor For Blessing, Police Nab Him In Churc by Onyejiuwaokoh: 9:36pm On Oct 21, 2013
He is really a yo- robber

3 Likes

Re: Robber Takes Car To Pastor For Blessing, Police Nab Him In Churc by victorazy(m): 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2013
Yorubas and car theft
Re: Robber Takes Car To Pastor For Blessing, Police Nab Him In Churc by vislabraye(m): 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
This people shud stop embarrassing the Church. God is against stealing. Pastors shud talk about this.

Some times its the way some pastors demand sowing and reaping from people. Its good to give but don't steal to give. QED.

1 Like

Re: Robber Takes Car To Pastor For Blessing, Police Nab Him In Churc by Controversy: 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
Our neighbors from the other side d of con3 doing what they kn best
Re: Robber Takes Car To Pastor For Blessing, Police Nab Him In Churc by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 21, 2013
[size=28pt]LMAO[/size]
Re: Robber Takes Car To Pastor For Blessing, Police Nab Him In Churc by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
"jesus died for your sins".

LMAO!

I cant belive someone can belive in tht trash.

grin
Re: Robber Takes Car To Pastor For Blessing, Police Nab Him In Churc by nasoeb: 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
Omo see skelewu things oohh,
imagine the
guy: Pastor God don finally answer my prayer oh
Pastor: i think i tell you tohave faith, sey ur time go soon come
guy: enn Pastor na true, you know sey you na correct man of God. After you tell me i come put my eyes for road becos dem sey na for street pepe dey, con get wan fast job like that from wan babe
na so Pastor na so
Re: Robber Takes Car To Pastor For Blessing, Police Nab Him In Churc by sCun: 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2013
hardbody:

Where is the contradiction except it exists in your head. Some guy or group of guys robbed a victim of her car, while driving it off, the car was demobilized at some point and the robbers who are Yoruba guys pushed the stolen vehicle into a church premises which perhaps is the same church that they attended. There they were caught. At worst the car was demobilized sometime following the robbery by which time the robber had already indicated he bought the car and was waiting for church blessings. Let's admit that what is bad is bad. Chikenah
@ bolded necessary?

1 Like

Re: Robber Takes Car To Pastor For Blessing, Police Nab Him In Churc by Denn(m): 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2013
This story cannot be logically true.

Thieves won't be so stupid to maintain a stolen vehicles identity and even fellowship in church with same vehicle.

I believe the guy confessed after 'proper interrogation '

He could have bought the vehicle which was obviously stolen.

After much beating by policemen, he confessed.

This case will lose credibility in court once this guy can prove his alibi.

Don't accept such emotional stories without proper analysis...
Re: Robber Takes Car To Pastor For Blessing, Police Nab Him In Churc by jahbiz: 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2013
Edon teh, no b tday. So many Wolfz among the sheepz in the house of God today. Na ony God sabi the person wey dey worship Him truly.
Re: Robber Takes Car To Pastor For Blessing, Police Nab Him In Churc by sCun: 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2013
Onyejiuwa okoh: He is really a yo- robber
hmmm
Re: Robber Takes Car To Pastor For Blessing, Police Nab Him In Churc by jahbiz: 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter / Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) / Lady Murdered And Dumped In The Bush In Benue (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.