Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:02 PM

The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl (2125 Views)

Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here / I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL / Am Back For "onstelly". D Queen Of Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2013
Marthakings:
*falls from 2 storey building...*
hahaahaahahahaaah.... D best comment av seen so far on nl
no offense, but u guys have many similarities. admit or deny what i stated.
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2013
Abu Mikey:

**breaks silence**

Bros,are You working for CIA? undecided

Because,for someone to finally decode that Mikey and Martha is the same person only shows that your case can only be solved in heaven! gringrin

which case be dat oo. accept or deny what i stated.
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
Odedoyin25: no offense, but u guys have many similarities. admit or deny what i stated.
similarities like?
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Slyder(m): 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2013
I hope the fight never start?
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2013
charlesblaze: baby i wil fyt 4u afta am tru wit fyting for beautiful galz i wil den fyt 4u
grin
*chop slap*
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by AbuMikey(m): 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
Odedoyin25: which case be dat oo. accept or deny what i stated.

If thou do keepeth oneself in a melegomaniac state of tete-a-tete, It thus do showeth the non-illuminate the Frankenstein truth, thus; the hullabaloo that may ensure from this high-handed confusion might be worse than the Shakespearan rofo-roforism!! angry

#GademIt!! gringrin

Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by wasak(m): 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2013
Martha is beautiful no doubt...but with the population of fishes in d river, y would anyone argue over a fish let alone fight?
abeg which day Barcelona get match?
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by AbuMikey(m): 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
wasak: Martha is beautiful no doubt...but with the population of fishes in d river, y would anyone argue over a fish let alone fight?

A.C Milano vs F.C Barcelona : October 22nd 19:45 WAT!

Venue = San Siro, Milan Italy!!

Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Idowuogbo(f): 10:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
Una chop craze? Fighting for who? My God daughter? It b like say una wan follow satan celebrate Christmas dis year. angry
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by AbuMikey(m): 11:38pm On Oct 21, 2013
Idowuogbo: Una chop craze? Fighting for who? My God daughter? It b like say una wan follow satan celebrate Christmas dis year. angry

IYA, your Boy Gee dey Hail oo grin

Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 21, 2013
Charles loves the ladies cheesy
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Idowuogbo(f): 11:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
Abu Mikey:

IYA, your Boy Gee dey Hail oo grin

U see my instant?
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by AbuMikey(m): 11:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U see my instant?

embarassed embarassed

Replied

Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 22, 2013
Harbosede02: insult taken,i grab
baby who am i to insult you, AM I MAD?
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 22, 2013
thareta:
grin
*chop slap*
slap ke wat av i DO na
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Reincarnated(m): 12:58am On Oct 22, 2013
No offence but she's just there undecided
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 22, 2013
wasak: Martha is beautiful no doubt...but with the population of fishes in d river, y would anyone argue over a fish let alone fight?
only if the fish na sardine.. grin
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 22, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Charles loves the ladies cheesy
Tweeni i see u jare.....oya cum chop kiss
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Madawaki01(m): 2:00am On Oct 22, 2013
Reincarnated: No offence but she's just there undecided
we don hear u,next!!
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Reincarnated(m): 2:06am On Oct 22, 2013
Madawaki01: we don hear u,next!!
undecided
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by twosquare(m): 2:34am On Oct 22, 2013
Can't be as beautiful as Helen of Troy!!! tongue
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 22, 2013
twosquare: Can't be as beautiful as Helen of Troy!!! tongue
hehehe
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 22, 2013
twosquare: Can't be as beautiful as Helen of Troy!!! tongue
wetin concern me with helen wen ai get martha of naija to kill for
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 22, 2013
Marthakings: similarities like?
check ur profile, and ur male profile, try to cover the loops dat U see there.
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 22, 2013
charlesblaze: baby i wil fyt 4u afta am tru wit fyting for beautiful galz i wil den fyt 4u
#FallsInHotPussy
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 22, 2013
Abu Mikey:

If thou do keepeth oneself in a melegomaniac state of tete-a-tete, It thus do showeth the non-illuminate the Frankenstein truth, thus; the hullabaloo that may ensure from this high-handed confusion might be worse than the Shakespearan rofo-roforism!! angry

#GademIt!! gringrin

smart one, trying to move away frm D discuss by using confusing words. Kudos to U sha, running two monikers, and doing it perfectly.

1 Like

Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by AbuMikey(m): 9:47am On Oct 22, 2013
Odedoyin25: check ur profile, and ur male profile, try to cover the loops dat U see there.

Nigga,You've left me second guessing myself? gringrin

What loops are you talking about undecided

Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by AbuMikey(m): 9:52am On Oct 22, 2013
Odedoyin25: smart one, trying to move away frm D discuss by using confusing words. Kudos to U sha, running two monikers, and doing it perfectly.

.....and who liked this post? angry

Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 22, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Nigga,You've left me second guessing myself? gringrin

What loops are you talking about undecided

you seem intelligent, so U should be able to see those flaws.
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 22, 2013
Abu Mikey:

.....and who liked this post? angry

maybe someone who's reasoning in D same direction as me.
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 22, 2013
Wia foxy dey angry
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Madawaki01(m): 11:26am On Oct 22, 2013
Odedoyin25: maybe someone who's reasoning in D same direction as me.
lolz,I swear,dis guy is very funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

White Guy Visiting Lagos Is Looking For Fun / I Need A Guy For Se.x. / Letter To My Wife-to- Be. (skydeep)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.