Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL (2807 Views)

The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner / Am Back For "onstelly". D Queen Of Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by lockheed55(m): 12:59am On Nov 08, 2011
i want to meet the nairaland chick with the username BABE! what can i do is it possible
comments advice recommendations insights welcomed
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by r231(m): 1:07am On Nov 08, 2011
go straight,

at the end of the road turn right

walk down for another 20 minutes,

on the left hand side you will see a sign that says Nairaland

walk down to the door and press the buzzer that says Fashion Mod grin grin grin

she will open the door for you

dont forget to collect $200 when you pass GO grin grin
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 08, 2011
Ghost hunters
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by lifestyle1(m): 1:10am On Nov 08, 2011
lockheed55:

i want to meet the nairaland chick with the username BABE! what can i do is it possible
comments advice recommendations insights welcomed

Meet her for what? If is what I'm thinking, I will advice you to think of something else,  lipsrsealed

Good Luck!!
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 08, 2011
r231:

go straight,

at the end of the road turn right

walk down for another 20 minutes,

on the left hand side you will see a sign that says Nairaland

walk down to the door and press the buzzer that says Fashion Mod grin grin grin

she will open the door for you

dont forget to collect $200 when you pass GO grin grin

grin
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by slimyem: 1:19am On Nov 08, 2011
what for?
Give your reasons!
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by InkedNerd(f): 1:24am On Nov 08, 2011
I am BABE!'s official Nairaland manager and if you would like to secure a date with her, lemme know so I can put in a good word for you grin wink
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by lifestyle1(m): 1:25am On Nov 08, 2011
I will also like to meet slimyem tongue
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 08, 2011
Bounty hunters. OP FYI The member with that user name is a dude
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by boneruns(m): 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2011
OP wanna strafee. It's easy to predict.
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by lockheed55(m): 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2011
inked nerd is ur num of posts for real, damn
anyway i may have the smallest num of posts on this page but that doesnt mean i am too dumb,
to meet her in any way:
in person, phone, any!
a date will be too good i guess, for her?
For once u guys shuld just try n take some posts as at most serious. i am just a normal guy, i know she knows a lot of other guys too many perhaps so do we
i hate to blow some trump here but i think i may be just 1 with a positive sense of entitlement, if u know what i mean.
i kinda believe it is possible to get closer to her than most others here if i decide to
Why i want to meet her? Its simply because shes interesting and more, and i can meet her, shell be glad to meet the kind of person i am , if i do the job of getting to meet her
Meet her for sex? HA. im a clean angel but most likely wont refuse HER if she decides to go dumb? ignore the seemingly implied paradox. yeap. but seriously how possible is it on a scale 0 to 100. some here say its like -5 ie chasing a ghost. seriously is it
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by BABE3: 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2011
cheesy
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by Piechick(f): 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2011
@op. Soo? Go nd meet her! Haba! Hw e take concern us. Mtschewww
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by 190smh: 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2011
BABE!:

cheesy

undecided undecided
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by lockheed55(m): 12:42am On Nov 13, 2011
Heeey BABE!, u dont seem to know what to say, i guess. Whats my best distance: how closest can i get. Its ok to let someone on NL for once at least: i guess i have approached carefully enough. Its ok to surprise, ttyl
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by BABE3: 12:46am On Nov 13, 2011
lockheed55:

Heeey BABE!, u dont seem to know what to say, i guess. Whats my best distance: how close can i get. Its ok to let someone on NL for once at least: i guess i have approached carefully enough. Its ok to surprise, ttyl

cheesy

I like your "assertiveness". It's admirable.

What do you want from me really? (I know why I'm asking). Let's keep it real. No bullsh1t.
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by brinebaba(m): 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2011
BABE!:

cheesy

I like your "assertiveness". It's admirable.

What do you want from me really? (I know why I'm asking). Let's keep it real. No bullsh1t.

what i hatE about em' chicks (eFFiZZy) grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by lockheed55(m): 12:30am On Nov 17, 2011
Hey BABE!! Thanks for the response. It was a big sigh to know that i can be real. Cos i almost can only be real. I dunno, I think i must be fearing lack of just a litl dose of mild drama could bore u off. But then i believe u are a normal BABE who believes (at least perhaps?) in logic, or reasons straight, has it upstairs. But then who could know the path(s) im taking. Geez. No bulsh1t seriously.
From the relatively little i know of NL, most people on here almost certainly believes no normalcy can be of some human relations here. Perhaps it could feel especially so when one has spent quite a deal of time INSIDE NL! (of course not bad). They seem to expect something wrong somewhere. He wants it, shes a ghost, OP wants to give u a house! - all big drama, (wait a sec, damn, guys here are some of the most brilliant ive ever met anywhere really). But for the sake of some sweet breath of fresh air it can be ok to meet at least for the simplicity and normalcy that it is. Like some, "back-to-nature therapy" in the fun-chaos? that seems to be NL. If its ok.
BABE! i should be sure u appreciate the beauty in simplicity that most people overlook in their quest for some "treasure" and should be able to still have the grace to, stop, even if u feel u're on a fab lane: You can be positive on this, teaching em bad, bad route takers NLers some lesson, i guess. Lol. Just dont let feel too bad. I understand its prolly a litl difficult on your part. You have had to keep on deploying some road-block technologies.
You are worth meeting, knowing, speaking to, just getting the closest to, remembering, loving (like maybe not by me)
Your compliment was well taken. Thanks.
Perhaps some are better communicated 1 o 1. Is that ok?
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by BABE3: 1:45am On Nov 17, 2011
I like your philosophical approach. Try and make your "speech" more concise and spaced out next time.
You sound intelligent. Can I see your picture?  smiley

Btw: I have a boyfriend.
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by Natasha2(f): 1:51am On Nov 17, 2011
pheww this bony fish sef dey make nyanga grin grin grin

babe dey china and you dey village how you wan come see her 1 on 1?
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by coogar: 1:55am On Nov 17, 2011
Natasha,,:

pheww this bony fish sef dey make nyanga grin grin grin

babe dey china and you dey village how you wan come see her 1 on 1?

tasha, we should meet too.

i am in the village(united states of aba) and you are in hong-kong.
what do you say?
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by Natasha2(f): 1:59am On Nov 17, 2011
coogar:

tasha, we should meet too.

i am in the village(united states of aba) and you are in hong-kong.
what do you say?
aww damn I'm in UVB men grin United Villages of Bayelsa grin grin grin grin grin
which village do you base? is it Ogbia, Ekeremor, Nembe, Sabagria or Fambge?
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by coogar: 2:01am On Nov 17, 2011
Natasha,,:

aww damn I'm in UVB men grin United Villages of Bayelsa grin grin grin grin grin
which village do you base? is it Ogbia, Ekeremor, Nembe, Sabagria or Fambge?

sabagria - where the best smoked fish are made!

so what do you say?
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by Natasha2(f): 2:05am On Nov 17, 2011
coogar:

sabagria - where the best smoked fish are made!

so what do you say?
huh you know there? like seriously
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by coogar: 2:14am On Nov 17, 2011
Natasha,,:

huh you know there? like seriously

very well. . . .
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by Natasha2(f): 2:28am On Nov 17, 2011
^hmm okay then nice I don't even know the place grin grin
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 17, 2011
I want to Bleep the Nairaland gal Babe, how do i go about it
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by BABE3: 11:29pm On Nov 17, 2011
Donpuzo:

I want to bleep the Nairaland gal Babe, how do i go about it

Worraaaheeeelllll? grin Chei! Don-P! You went missing fam. Who kidnapped you?
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2011
Na skool,

But the boy is back!!!

I hear say u don get new Nland BF, I no even tey, you don dey,
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by lockheed55(m): 12:30am On Nov 19, 2011
Thanks for the corrections. How funny stuffs do happen when one is kinda new here and there

Your insightful critiquing is quite admirable. Or is it a litl, intimidating. u got skills. u really can seee
u definitely can see my pic, perhaps not the most difficult part. for real i suppose. hopefully (but dont forget, perfect is boring, human is beautiful)

its ok to know u have a bf: u know, sometimes, the "best" (desirable) things in life, arent always the sweetest. (Sounds like a cliche? or is it back to philosophy, lol)

i wud like to speak with u feels like your wanting to see my pic, here. to let u know.
Its ok to know, NL and beyond.

Is it possible to gain ur trust some. Is this all realistic, I mean like a litl beyong this thread? Btw i understand "short and simple", but u know perhaps it can be kinda hard when one is like feeling a litl, "happy". lol. hope i contained it well enough here?! The lack of spacing was for a simple, secret positive effect only ur subconcious shud understand. I guess listening to u overruled that here. Geez. no game seriously.

U will get to see me (It should be fun comparing pics with posts, who knows we could discover some correlation. Just joking!)

Hi to piechick, inked nerd, slimyem, natasha and all. Thanks to u, BABE! Ill try to be a litl more conventional next time
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by lockheed55(m): 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2011
im soooooo waitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing for BABE! Hope shell be back.

Odd forum doesnt have a PM
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by BABE3: 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2011
Do you mind telling me where in the world you are/live? Nigeria? South Africa? , ? , ?

I see you're really "brave" and determined. It takes a lot of balls to do what you're doing. Impressive. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want My Ex Boyfriend Back / So Bored, Want To Chat? / I Nid A Handsum/hot Guy As My 2nd Bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.