Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

President Jonathan To Depart For Pilgrimage To Israel This Week - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan To Depart For Pilgrimage To Israel This Week (18709 Views)

Fayose Dresses As Bishop In Jerusalem For The Christian Pilgrimage (Photos) / Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) / Stella Oduah Off To Israel For Pilgrimage, BASA Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan To Depart For Pilgrimage To Israel This Week by roxell120(m): 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2013
for prayers? jokers
Re: President Jonathan To Depart For Pilgrimage To Israel This Week by nagoma(m): 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2013
Our Corrupt leaders have got us exactly where they wanted. The religious and ethnic sentiments will never allow us to see what is good for the country and demand for it unanimously.
Re: President Jonathan To Depart For Pilgrimage To Israel This Week by taharqa: 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
kel4soft:

The President said it by himself represented by David Mark
Reali? So where u there when he 'said' it?? Cos there is a huge problem with that info: I can count at least 20 Muslim Govs, and I know that there are only 36 Govs in Nigeria and that not all d Christain Govs cud hv even gone with d President (eg, Suntai of Taraba who is sick and Oshiomohle of Edo who is still here in Edo State monitoring d Uromi LGA Elections). So how come was 19 Christain Govs generated??
Re: President Jonathan To Depart For Pilgrimage To Israel This Week by Expensiveman: 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
slap1: I bet my October salary that T. A Orji is among them. That man is just happy to lazy about till his tenure expires.
are u sure u understood the article because jonathan will sign an air agreement with isreal government so our governor T A ORJI as a wise man will the avenue to attract investors to our state. or else no salary for u
Re: President Jonathan To Depart For Pilgrimage To Israel This Week by tintingz(m): 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2013
anonimi:

Please educate us on how one is better than the other.
While you are at it, don't forget to let us know why taxpayers money should be spent on a select minority for such trips by a country, states and LGAs that have so many BASIC services and infrastructure lacking thus making its people voluntary slaves in their EXILE countries.
Are you capable of doing that
I don't know about using taxpayers money to fund some people going for hajj I'm not government official, all I know is that before a muslim should go for hajj he/she must be ready financially, spiritually and physically even one should pay all the debts he/she is owing before going for the trip. Hajj is part of pillars of Islam which muslims are to partake atleast ones in a life time. smiley
Re: President Jonathan To Depart For Pilgrimage To Israel This Week by Forwetinnah: 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
Heeeeehn!! Make werin happen during Idiagbon time no happen again o! Am sure he's travelling with ALL the Christians governors..heeeEehn!! Let him stay at a place hoo!
Re: President Jonathan To Depart For Pilgrimage To Israel This Week by Forwetinnah: 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2013
**Christian Governors*
Re: President Jonathan To Depart For Pilgrimage To Israel This Week by ikweremilitant: 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
Magic Bishop:
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/pilgrimage-jonathan-19-govs-ministers-storm-israel/

Yes. GEJ is on pilgrimage to the holy land and from what I know he left on Saturday or Sunday.

So let us see your hate filled posts on this.
pls presido dnt go wit yorubas o befor they steal d ark of covernant
Re: President Jonathan To Depart For Pilgrimage To Israel This Week by Sike(m): 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
"Let him go, never to return" - ASUU
Re: President Jonathan To Depart For Pilgrimage To Israel This Week by almurtadha(m): 12:11am On Oct 23, 2013
Can someone tell me where in d bible God ask people to go for pilgrimage, its only in Nigeria that Christian pilgrims have a board. GEJ, this not d next thing to think of. But sha, u no get work.
Re: President Jonathan To Depart For Pilgrimage To Israel This Week by jimmysho(m): 1:59am On Oct 23, 2013
almurtadha: Can someone tell me where in d bible God ask people to go for pilgrimage, its only in Nigeria that Christian pilgrims have a board. GEJ, this not d next thing to think of. But sha, u no get work.

What is your business with other faith in respect of pilgrmage? So muslim can have a board on prigrimage while xtian should not? You were not alive when nigeria presidents of muslim faith were attending hajj both leaser and main? you must be a joker and religious bigot
Re: President Jonathan To Depart For Pilgrimage To Israel This Week by ak47mann(m): 2:12am On Oct 23, 2013
Here is Israel and many other places where Jews live you'll hear: "Nu shayn..

Jerusalem is a place to be i have been there many times receive more blessing from ALMIGHTY cool
Re: President Jonathan To Depart For Pilgrimage To Israel This Week by ak47yong(m): 4:38am On Oct 23, 2013
Nigerian people re the only 1nce in the world that go for pilgrimage aka site seeing. Call it pilgrimage I call it politics undecided
Re: President Jonathan To Depart For Pilgrimage To Israel This Week by ak47yong(m): 4:47am On Oct 23, 2013
jimmysho:

What is your business with other faith in respect of pilgrmage? So muslim can have a board on prigrimage while xtian should not? You were not alive when nigeria presidents of muslim faith were attending hajj both leaser and main? you must be a joker and religious bigot
. Lol he has not insulted u in anyway he is only trying to be realistic why nigerian christain only, the place is even filled with jews please make us understand because like my friend here am confused. Besides I think this is more political and less about religion
Re: President Jonathan To Depart For Pilgrimage To Israel This Week by aduboy(m): 5:49am On Oct 23, 2013
Nothing seems to be working under this man Jonathan. Almost everybody is on strike from university lecturers to medical doctors and very soon speculation has it that the police will also join them. It was heart breaking when I went to the hospital yesterday and nobody could attend to us simply because doctors are on strike. GEJ should sit his ass down and do the job he is elected to do.
Re: President Jonathan To Depart For Pilgrimage To Israel This Week by PastorOla1: 6:42am On Oct 23, 2013
They will open PDP Isreal wing. God is watching us all.
Re: President Jonathan To Depart For Pilgrimage To Israel This Week by bintalabi(f): 9:00am On Oct 23, 2013
Magic Bishop: I am waiting for the Ifa/Kabbah worshipers from Osun to raid this board...

o p o n u
Re: President Jonathan To Depart For Pilgrimage To Israel This Week by Caseless: 9:58am On Oct 23, 2013
Magic Bishop:

only you muslims were p1ssed to see a man humble himself before his God.

keep sponsoring them, and GEJ will keep bombing them

Where were you when Yaradua performed both lesser and greater hajjs in 2 years succession.

Please just shut up
we muslims ar naturally humble b4 our creator . Do u knw how many times we bow, prostrate b4 our God everyday? We praise him evry seconds. We do more than jst kneeling down like ur gej did. Yaradua visited mecca cos of its originality , unlike ur gej's visit to land of d occupiers called holy land by fanatics like u. Tel me how jesus did his pilgrimage, if it dos have origin. U mean d present day isreal is whr jesus lived? Sms!
Re: President Jonathan To Depart For Pilgrimage To Israel This Week by akandea(m): 10:11am On Oct 23, 2013
Another wasteful jamboree at a times all sectors of government are claiming to be broke.
Also to what purpose is the pilgrimage if I may ask?
common sense show that its sensible and realistic to do the right thing than to keep praying for something bad or wrong to miraculously turn right cos it doesn't work that way.
Re: President Jonathan To Depart For Pilgrimage To Israel This Week by akandea(m): 11:40am On Oct 23, 2013
Another wasteful jamboree at a times all sectors of government are claiming to be broke.
common sense show that its sensible and realistic to do the right thing than to keep praying for something bad or wrong to miraculously turn right because it doesn't work that way.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Depart For Pilgrimage To Israel This Week by nora544: 11:46am On Oct 23, 2013
akandea: Another wasteful jamboree at a times all sectors of government are claiming to be broke.
common sense show that its sensible and realistic to do the right thing than to keep praying for something bad or wrong to miraculously turn right because it doesn't work that way.

I know his father this big pastor told him that he has to fly to Israel, and a son have to make what a father want.
Re: President Jonathan To Depart For Pilgrimage To Israel This Week by kennyamusan(m): 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2013
I think it is totally discouraging that some mindful Nigerians especially the youth have been spiritually brainwash by their various spiritual leaders,to correct all forms of impression,am a christian but being this doesn't not make me 2 support a wrong act being done by a chrisitian,judging by the situation of things,the frequent travels by our leaders is becoming a rubbish,I wonder what they gain any time they go and come back.let us analyse it. 1.the signing BASA or rubbish is just an addition to it,the tour is his main focus. 2 during the Yar adua tenure,I also complained of such,yet the muslims says cos am not a muslim but I refuse to be carried away. 3.of what bebefit would the travel be to Nigerians cos I heared 19 govs went with him as well 4. Must our leaders travel before the country gets better,is it not by looking internally into the country's problem. 5.on whose acct wld dat be or are we repeating stella oduah case as usual 6.how many times have world leaders emback on such a elaborate travel,to even say that some of his families went with him is devasting,though his PA,reuben Abati dismiss this,but w know the truth. All I am saying is we are too rich 2 be poor,let's cut down unnecessary spending for this money to circulate to the masses, FG,should live up to it responsibility.
Re: President Jonathan To Depart For Pilgrimage To Israel This Week by kennyamusan(m): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
I think it is totally discouraging that some mindful Nigerians especially the youth have been spiritually brainwash by their various spiritual leaders,to correct all forms of impression,am a christian but being this doesn't not make me 2 support a wrong act being done by a chrisitian,judging by the situation of things,the frequent travels by our leaders is becoming a rubbish,I wonder what they gain any time they go and come back.let us analyse it. 1.the signing BASA or rubbish is just an addition to it,the tour is his main focus. 2 during the Yar adua tenure,I also complained of such,yet the muslims says cos am not a muslim but I refuse to be carried away. 3.of what bebefit would the travel be to Nigerians cos I heared 19 govs went with him as well 4. Must our leaders travel before the country gets better,is it not by looking internally into the country's problem. 5.on whose acct wld dat be or are we repeating stella oduah case as usual 6.how many times have world leaders emback on such a elaborate travel,to even say that some of his families went with him is devasting,though his PA,reuben Abati dismiss this,but w know the truth. All I am saying is we are too rich 2 be poor,let's cut down unnecessary spending for this money to circulate to the masses, FG,should live up to it responsibility.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu / Why I Withdrew From APC Chairmanship Race- John Odigie-oyegun / Adamawa APC Has No Candidate: Court Nullifies Adamawa APC Guber Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.