Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,657 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available (53063 Views)

Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP / How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones / BBM on iPhone and related issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Charles545: 3:45am On Oct 23, 2013
haba now, please help me.how do I download it on my Samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0....
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by blobuzz(m): 5:15am On Oct 23, 2013
Someone pls help o.,.. How do I download bbm for my iPhone 4.

1 Like

Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by ironheart(m): 5:24am On Oct 23, 2013
pinging things 7B9D6890 grin
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by free2ryhme: 5:40am On Oct 23, 2013
Ndoz: tank GOD.finally i'm pingin after mtn suck my mb finish but i nor lik ma pin 79E9EBA6.can i change the pin?

UNGRATEFUL HUMAN BEING

CARRY AM COME COMPUTER VILLAGE WE GO HELP YOU CHANGE AM

1 Like

Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by BeingAkorede(m): 5:59am On Oct 23, 2013
uthman4rike: working well on my tecno q1. switch on ur wifi to set it up.

does ur bbm on q1 displays in portrait or landscape?
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by soladnet14: 6:03am On Oct 23, 2013
my bbm is saying my connection to wireless is turn off even though im on wireless. please help
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by ogoigbe(m): 6:12am On Oct 23, 2013
Plan can someone tell me How to download this bbm on my phantom A+ Techno,it's android phone too. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by honortee: 6:16am On Oct 23, 2013
someone pls help, how do I download it on my techno D7. It an android phone. waiting to hear from you.Thank you.
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by emma4eva(m): 6:25am On Oct 23, 2013
I don wait tire to receive the email notification, how long will it take, Pls anybody with shortcut should help me abeg
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by BigBelleControl(m): 6:25am On Oct 23, 2013
Mine has been working perfectly on my HTC vivid but the rate at which it sucks my battery is alarming. The other problem I have is that I can't change my dp from my gallery except I use sample images from Bbm.
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Orokita(m): 6:30am On Oct 23, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]its funny how the same folks that criticized blackberry are now waiting in line for bbm(the Singular feature that made blackberry so hated) hmmmn smh for some pipu oh!

1 Like

Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by emmaliveth10(m): 6:39am On Oct 23, 2013
Add me -7A8960CC
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 23, 2013
adaobi123:

Sorry grin embarassed cry

ada where is the pin nau? tongue
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by uthman4rike(m): 7:07am On Oct 23, 2013
BeingAkorede:

does ur bbm on q1 displays in portrait or landscape?

it displays it as portrait. checking through to knw hw to make it landscape.
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Sike(m): 7:11am On Oct 23, 2013
Pinging all the way.
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by donmatin(m): 7:16am On Oct 23, 2013
Rejoice with Me.just like d woman u found ha lost coin,bbm has activated me afta long hrs of waiting grin
Today at 6:07 AM
Congratulations!

withheld has reached the front of the line and has been granted immediate access to begin using BBM™ on Android™ or iPhone®.

Here's what to do:

1. Open BBM
(If for some reason you’ve deleted BBM, visit BBM.com from your Android or iPhone browser to download it again)

2. If you are prompted to “Enter your email address to check if you can start using BBM”, enter the email address exactly as it appears above
- or -
if you are on the ‘We’re holding your spot in line’ page, click “I got the email”

3. Get started with BBM!

This message was sent by or on behalf of BlackBerry.© 2013 BlackBerry. BlackBerry, BBM™ and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of BlackBerry Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 23, 2013
can tecno m3 use bbm? if yes, how much do they sell it? I need to get one this morning?
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by ikekings1: 7:19am On Oct 23, 2013
Can one be able to chat with blackberry users with this bbm?
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by ekanDamie: 7:22am On Oct 23, 2013
pls can anyone paste a working link cos on bbm site only DAT of Samsung devices is listed or shed I go ahead n downld DAT with my techno phantom N9
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 23, 2013
soladnet14: my bbm is saying my connection to wireless is turn off even though im on wireless. please help
I had the same issue as you all through yesterday. This morning I just decided to see if Airtel is now normal and surprisingly, the BBM worked one touch on EDGE o. After hours on MTN and Etisalat H and H+proved abortive. Smh. I am now waiting in line sha.
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 23, 2013
emma4eva: I don wait tire to receive the email notification, how long will it take, Pls anybody with shortcut should help me abeg
any help??I don wait tire too
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Youpele52: 7:37am On Oct 23, 2013
sad

Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by kingzx0(m): 7:45am On Oct 23, 2013
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by TrebleChamp(m): 7:49am On Oct 23, 2013
TrebleChamp(m): 5:54pm On Oct 22
Guys I downloaded bbm thru one of the link on nairaland and when I entered my email this is wat I got in screen shot.
How do i work around dis pls? Make me sef join the pinging family. Thanks in advance

Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by meggitto21: 7:58am On Oct 23, 2013
arizon101: Mine jsr arrived grin
pls when exactly did u download yours nd how long did it take for them to send u ur mail
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by adeinfinit(m): 8:23am On Oct 23, 2013
meggitto21: pls when exactly did u download yours nd how long did it take for them to send u ur mail
u wl get immediate access if u av registered on bbm.com before d app arrived...av been using mine since yesterday
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by thundey95(m): 8:28am On Oct 23, 2013
Dancing azonto
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by aduku1(m): 8:48am On Oct 23, 2013
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 23, 2013
Orokita: [color=#000099][/color]its funny how the same folks that criticized blackberry are now waiting in line for bbm(the Singular feature that made blackberry so hated) hmmmn smh for some pipu oh!

we dont hate bbm matter of fact we love iy. we just hate bb operating system
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by udit318: 8:51am On Oct 23, 2013
I am using Android phone and am glad that now I could also use BBM service on my Android phone and hence could use the cross-platform app to stay connected with my BlackBerry user friends.
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by donlino9: 8:51am On Oct 23, 2013
adeinfinit: u wl get immediate access if u av registered on bbm.com before d app arrived...av been using mine since yesterday
I ve been waiting for 12hrs is dart even normal?
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 23, 2013
E-Light:
can tecno m3 use bbm? if yes, how much do they sell it? I need to get one this morning?

come to computer village call patmaine. ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently / SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone / Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.