Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available - Phones (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available (53072 Views)

Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP / How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones / BBM on iPhone and related issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by lekkie073(m): 6:07am On Oct 24, 2013

Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 24, 2013
will I have to install again after switching my phone off?
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Segunagagu(m): 6:16am On Oct 24, 2013
samuel3818: geeks in d house,abeg help me o. i downloaded thru one of d links on nairaland, but wen i tried installing, wat i got was 'problem parsing the package'. searched google play many times, couldnt find it. was wondering maybe my software problem is d case. i use a touch3g with android OS 2.2.
it cant work. It's works only for 4.o and above. Sorry bro.
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by emma4eva(m): 6:53am On Oct 24, 2013
After 24 hours of waiting, am officially in... Add me up, intelligent guys and pretty ladies bb pin: 74300321
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by omolomolarinero: 8:32am On Oct 24, 2013
Help guys, can't remember my BlackBerry ID password, have tries a couple of times but I don't seems to get it. I don't wan a luz MA contacts
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by LordReed(m): 8:37am On Oct 24, 2013
omolomolarinero: Help guys, can't remember my BlackBerry ID password, have tries a couple of times but I don't seems to get it. I don't wan a luz MA contacts

Search "forgot my blackberry id" in Google.
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by shevon: 9:45am On Oct 24, 2013
Lord_Reed:

You got this message because it is not officially out for this region in the Google Play store. Download the apk and install it, it'll work or download from Samsung Apps.

Thanks a lot bros. I'll give the Samsung App Store thing a try. But if it does not work where can I get the apk?
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by LordReed(m): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2013
shevon:

Thanks a lot bros. I'll give the Samsung App Store thing a try. But if it does not work where can I get the apk?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2493373
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by danjudevickey: 10:21am On Oct 24, 2013
pls.. Hw can I use mtn Bb plans on my unrooted Tecno l3.... apart from that plan now ehn... I dotn have anoda way of enjoying my *Bbm* on this phone... pls help!!!
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by fresh5boi: 10:27am On Oct 24, 2013
luckmike: You need it contact me running full on all jellybeans operating system even techno
please I need it fresh5boi@gmail.com
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by ideamaster(m): 10:46am On Oct 24, 2013
olaolayink:

To every tablet or phablet user....how to download bbm on your device

1. open Google play store
2. download aptoide
3. install it
4. open the app
5. search for bbm from the app
6. download bbm
7. start pinging on ur tab,phantom or whatever
8. thank me later
9. am using it now
10. like my comment

Thanks. It worked on my L3

1 Like

Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Coolboi05(m): 10:50am On Oct 24, 2013
Pls hw long does it tak to reach d frnt of d line...tired of waytn...
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by fresh5boi: 11:05am On Oct 24, 2013
Ladiva49: Abeg i have a very important question, why does my andriod phone consume credit like mad? Is it just me or everyone. If its evry1 pls any way i can make it better. Pls i need an urgent answer? If i dont rectify this i dont know how posible bbm wud be
man u should subscribe to a data plan
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Suntemi(m): 11:13am On Oct 24, 2013
iOS 7's Activation Lock And What You Need To Know Before Buying an iPhone.

www.nairaland.com/1477423/ios-7s-activation-lock-what
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by BeingAkorede(m): 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
uthman4rike:

it displays it as portrait. checking through to knw hw to make it landscape.

aiit buddie, kindly inform me if you av gotten the process. thanks!
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Larrey(f): 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
please can i download bbm on my samsung galaxy S5282?plsssssssssssssssssssssss o
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Drealsupernova(m): 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
pls guys i need the link to download for iphone apart from i tunes my bro wanna install it on his ios...somebody should heeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllp
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
Larrey: please can i download bbm on my samsung galaxy S5282?plsssssssssssssssssssssss o
wat version of o.s do u have?? on ur phone?? if its up to 4.0. icecream sandwhich then u can..
if not... MISSION IMPOSSIBLE..
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by nani667: 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
Larrey: please can i download bbm on my samsung galaxy S5282?plsssssssssssssssssssssss o
depends on your OS....if you have Ice Cream Sandwich or Jelly Bean then Yes.....you can
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2013
The thing no gree work on ma D5. , na wetin happen naa
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Janet101(f): 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
pls I need help BBM is .nt working on my S3
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by nani667: 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
Janet101: pls I need help BBM is .nt working on my S3
define what you mean by not working.... did it install....did it open ? have they placed you on the queue...? or you installed it and opened the app and its not connecting ?
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by iheanyi40(m): 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
nani.666:
define what you mean by not working.... did it install....did it open ? have they placed you on the queue...? or you installed it and opened the app and its not connecting ?
dude mine has opened sha I av entered a mini profile but its stuck at setting up 4 ova 20mins now #my 3g n WiFi is on
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by nonny1212: 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
7b023b67.... Pls add up. Male and female
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by nani667: 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
iheanyi40: dude mine has opened sha I av entered a mini profile but its stuck at setting up 4 ova 20mins now #my 3g n WiFi is on
if its stuck somewhere for more than 5 minutes then it ain't going again... just force close and restart the app....
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Janet101(f): 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
nani.666:

I installed it but it .nt connecting
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by nani667: 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
Janet101:
have they put you on the queue ? has it even loaded up to the point where they put you on queue ? or after you installed it when you opened the app it just wasn't connecting ?
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Janet101(f): 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
[quote author=nani.666]have they put you on the queue ? has it even loaded up to the point where they put you on queue ? or after you installed it when you opened the app it just wasn't connecting ?[/quot
e]
after I installed it just .nt connecting
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by nani667: 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
Janet101:
have they put you on the queue ? has it even loaded up to the point where they put you on queue ? or after you installed it when you opened the app it just wasn't connecting.... ?
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by abubaka101: 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2013
danjudevickey: pls.. Hw can I use mtn Bb plans on my unrooted Tecno l3.... apart from that plan now ehn... I dotn have anoda way of enjoying my *Bbm* on this phone... pls help!!!
Am also having the same problem....
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by nani667: 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
Janet101:

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently / SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone / Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.