Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Why Are Guys Quick to Suggest Abortion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Quick to Suggest Abortion? (1552 Views)

Why Are Heart Broken/rejected Guys Quick To Mouth Thrash Ladies ? / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys Quick to Suggest Abortion? by luvablesam(m): 9:40am On Oct 22, 2013
While I was in Uni for my Post Grad I had a flatmate. The type people would call 'Religious', he prayerd unending,he organised 'private vigils' at home with a frnd of his. Sometimes I had to send SMS's to him to tell him that he shld reduce the noise coming from his room especially during exams when the tongues speaking becomes too much

One day however, I was suprised to the bone. I was in my room n he got a call from a one his friends n I heard him prescribe some pill combinations(he was doing his masters in BIOCHEMISTRY). So a while later when we where both in the kitchen I asked him who called him earlier n these where his words exactly; "no mind my guy jare, e give one two hunred level gurl belle n e just call me make I recommend some medcine for am make d girl take abort am.so na d drugs I call for am"

I was shocked!!!!! Even my pastor housemate prescribing abortion pills for his friend.

The thing is I wanna kno y guys are always quick to suggest abortion to frnds as a solution whenever a frnd tells them a lady is pregnant for them....
Re: Why Are Guys Quick to Suggest Abortion? by iykmora16(m): 9:46am On Oct 22, 2013
@op, d grammar you use for ur topic be as e get. Take a look at it and make d necessary correction. Thank you!
Re: Why Are Guys Quick to Suggest Abortion? by 3Dimension: 9:46am On Oct 22, 2013
Because no be them carry the belle
Re: Why Are Guys Quick to Suggest Abortion? by Annie2gud(f): 9:51am On Oct 22, 2013
Not All,but Some@op
Re: Why Are Guys Quick to Suggest Abortion? by AbuMikey(m): 9:55am On Oct 22, 2013
embarassedembarassed
Re: Why Are Guys Quick to Suggest Abortion? by luvablesam(m): 9:57am On Oct 22, 2013
Annie2gud: Not All,but Some@op

I didn't say all...I just said guys...
Re: Why Are Guys Quick to Suggest Abortion? by janetDurling(f): 10:07am On Oct 22, 2013
U said 'guys' not 'men'...............dia ways, mode of thinking aint d same

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Quick to Suggest Abortion? by akpur1(m): 10:14am On Oct 22, 2013
Not ready to b a father now
Re: Why Are Guys Quick to Suggest Abortion? by janetDurling(f): 10:27am On Oct 22, 2013
And they keep on aving sex widau prevention...........smh
akpur1: Not ready to b a father now
Re: Why Are Guys Quick to Suggest Abortion? by demelza: 10:28am On Oct 22, 2013
They dont want the added responsibility.
Re: Why Are Guys Quick to Suggest Abortion? by Annie2gud(f): 11:06am On Oct 22, 2013
Best known to them.the guys shud tell us.
Re: Why Are Guys Quick to Suggest Abortion? by Popowaa: 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2013
Becos most of them got no balls to face responsibilities.They shake when they hear the word pregnancy but cannt let their John Thomas rest too.
Re: Why Are Guys Quick to Suggest Abortion? by 190theclown: 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2013
^Popowaa you don abort that belle wen i give u cheesy
Re: Why Are Guys Quick to Suggest Abortion? by 190theclown: 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2013
janetDurling: And they keep on aving sex widau prevention...........smh

how many don phuck u without protection wen u take know undecided
Re: Why Are Guys Quick to Suggest Abortion? by janetDurling(f): 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
Eheehehehee.......u wanna knowok!! Av lose d count...lobatan
190-the-clown:

how many don phuck u without protection wen u take know undecided
Re: Why Are Guys Quick to Suggest Abortion? by 190theclown: 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2013
janetDurling: Eheehehehee.......u wanna knowok!! Av lose d count...lobatan

smh!

your house for hell fire go don reach roofing stage undecided

mscheww abeg comot here jor undecided
Re: Why Are Guys Quick to Suggest Abortion? by janetDurling(f): 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2013
190-the-clown:

before nko.........ah don roof am sef

smh!

your house for hell fire go don reach roofing stage undecided

mscheww abeg comot here jor undecided
Re: Why Are Guys Quick to Suggest Abortion? by 190theclown: 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
[quote author=janetDurling][/quote]

undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Guys Quick to Suggest Abortion? by AbuMikey(m): 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
Popowaa: Becos most of them got no balls to face responsibilities.They shake when they hear the word pregnancy but cannt let their John Thomas rest too.

Spot On!! cheesy

Don't Phuck a girl you can never Marry!! «« That's my motto

Re: Why Are Guys Quick to Suggest Abortion? by janetDurling(f): 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
Love yo motto............nt all guys knw dat!!!!
Abu Mikey:

Spot On!! cheesy

Re: Why Are Guys Quick to Suggest Abortion? by busybrains: 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
Re: Why Are Guys Quick to Suggest Abortion? by busybrains: 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2013
Cos we ain't the ones getting pregnant. cool
Re: Why Are Guys Quick to Suggest Abortion? by AbuMikey(m): 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
janetDurling: Love yo motto............nt all guys knw dat!!!!

Thanks,most guys don't know that because they think with their Pennnis and not their brain! angry

Re: Why Are Guys Quick to Suggest Abortion? by Agybabe(f): 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
it's because they (dumb guys) weren't aborted when their mamas had them...if they had been aborted, trust me, they won't suggest it...ish!
Re: Why Are Guys Quick to Suggest Abortion? by Adaeze003(f): 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
Because they don't give a f**k! Some will even take you to one quack chemist and maybe they'll remove your womb join sef that's if you survive!

When you tell girls to wise up they'll take offence. You've decided to have sex, take contraceptive pills? no! let him use condom? No! What of the female condom? No! What do you expect na?

Ladies ladies protect yourself. No one else will!
Re: Why Are Guys Quick to Suggest Abortion? by Popowaa: 11:22pm On Oct 22, 2013
190-the-clown:
^Popowaa you don abort that belle wen i give u cheesy
Do u think that broken chalk inbetween ur legs can give belle?gringrin
Re: Why Are Guys Quick to Suggest Abortion? by luvablesam(m): 7:29am On Oct 23, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Spot On!! cheesy

To me it shld be " Don't LOOK at a lady u can't Marry TWICE"
Re: Why Are Guys Quick to Suggest Abortion? by 2goodbobo(m): 9:47am On Oct 23, 2013
In as much as their joystick is not afraid of pouring the akamu inside,most of them are afraid of the responsibilities that comes with pregnancy becuase they are not ready or financially gallant.
Re: Why Are Guys Quick to Suggest Abortion? by luvablesam(m): 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
2goodbobo:
In as much as their joystick is not afraid of pouring the akamu inside,most of them are afraid of the responsibilities that comes with pregnancy becuase they are not ready or financially gallant.

Though I saw this 2years later but u spoke the truth

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If You Are Matured Enough For A Relationship / Question For The Guys / Why Do Men Cheats Even In A Loving Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.