Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

City Harvest Pastor Embezzles $40M To Fund Wife's Hip Hop Career - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / City Harvest Pastor Embezzles $40M To Fund Wife's Hip Hop Career (690 Views)

Singapore Pastor steals $36 million to fund wife's pop music career / Pastor Steals $36m Of Church Money To Fund Wife's Rap Career / Should We Use Hip-hop Or Fuji To Sing Choruses In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

City Harvest Pastor Embezzles $40M To Fund Wife's Hip Hop Career by AOmega: 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2013
In one of the worst allegations of church misconduct of all time, Kong Hee, the Pastor, and five other leaders at City Harvest Church in Singapore have been accused of misusing over $40 million dollars in church funds to fund the hip hop career of the pastor’s wife, Sun Ho and later cover those illicit transactions in order to avoid prosecution. The City Harvest case, along with all of the surrounding news that has since come out about the church is the perfect example of the unbiblical Prosperity Gospel run amok and the compromise that is taking place in much of the Christian church all over the world – as pastors abandon sound biblical doctrine, in favor of “me-centered”, prosperity-focused teaching filled with Biblical error.

http://beginningandend.com/city-harvest-church-accused-of-embezzling-over-40-million-to-fund-pastors-wifes-hip-hop-career/
Re: City Harvest Pastor Embezzles $40M To Fund Wife's Hip Hop Career by fijiano202(m): 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2013
40m dollars ? the church get money oo,na God go save us from all this worldly pastors
Re: City Harvest Pastor Embezzles $40M To Fund Wife's Hip Hop Career by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
Jesu! grin
Re: City Harvest Pastor Embezzles $40M To Fund Wife's Hip Hop Career by Heliesha: 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
why do i find this hard to believe $40 million dollars is to much to steal.
Re: City Harvest Pastor Embezzles $40M To Fund Wife's Hip Hop Career by nora544: 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_Harvest_Church

Read it and it is tru, it is no fake. It is a Penecostal church and what makes me cry that the followers where so stupied to try later to tell that they will give them the money as a private gift that they have not go to jail.

that show how fake most of this penecostal churches are.
Re: City Harvest Pastor Embezzles $40M To Fund Wife's Hip Hop Career by AOmega: 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
nora544: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_Harvest_Church

Read it and it is tru, it is no fake. It is a Penecostal church and what makes me cry that the followers where so stupied to try later to tell that they will give them the money as a private gift that they have not go to jail.

that show how fake most of this penecostal churches are.

Amen. It is a very true story and extremely sad.

(1) (Reply)

. / The Gecko And My Thought / Purity,humility And Praise. God's Biggest Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.