Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Are You A Graduate Or Under Graduate Pls Read This - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are You A Graduate Or Under Graduate Pls Read This (1241 Views)

Being A Graduate Is Not Enough! You Need Skills? / How Much Do A Graduate Teacher Collected As Monthly Salary / Pharmacology Graduate Or Charterd Accountancy, (job-wise) Please Reply Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Graduate Or Under Graduate Pls Read This by iphoranky(m): 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2008
Do you need a job badly?
Do you know the dos and don't of writing a correct resumes?
Have you been unemployed for more than two years?
Do you have unattractive grade and you don't know what to do?
Are you confused about what career path to persue?
Do you need a career change and don't know how to go about it? and other related questions concerning career that is bothering your mind,why not let the experts give you the answers to this questions or you can mail me for more info, iphyconcept@gmail.com or better still call 07084079696.
Re: Are You A Graduate Or Under Graduate Pls Read This by hatevents: 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2008
hello there, i am a fresh graduate from university of ilorin, with second class lower in finance major, i am a prospective corp waiting for the batch b come august, is there any help you can render to get or help in getting a job at a well paid bank in nigeria, you can get back to me at my private email address or here snitram88@aol.com. look forward to hear from you.
Re: Are You A Graduate Or Under Graduate Pls Read This by EMOREO1: 9:03am On Jul 17, 2008
i am an undergraduate of DELSU studying geology and i am in my final year to finish by october this year. i will be glad to have any job to do until i go to service, EMORE OCHUKO, emofranklin@yahoo.com, 08036487353.
Re: Are You A Graduate Or Under Graduate Pls Read This by olabello(m): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2008
GRADUATES, LEARN MORE, GET MORE CERTIFICATES TO Behind UP YOUR CV.

EVEN IF YOU HAD A 2.2 IT DOESN'T MATTER, GO DEVELOP YOURSELF AND YOU WILL GET THAT JOB

Read
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HELLO ALL,

Would like to share this revolution that has been going on online for a couple of years. Its a long concealed secret and NOW I would like to reveal it only to NAIRALANDERS.
I TRIED IT AND IT WORKED FOR ME!!!

Its a FREE Certification online. All you need do is register online through the website and take online courses that trains on topic ranging from management to IT courses. Examples of courses that I now have their certificates are:
>Building Web Applications with PHP/MySQL
>Troubleshooting your PC
>LINUX 101
>Using Microsoft Excel
>How to build your first website

There are several courses online (updated regularly) on Business, Marketing, IT, for anyone who ever cares to access them FREE and the good thing is that, YOU GET A CERTIFICATE AFTER THE COMPLETION OF EACH COURSE, which you will download and print. This is a big BOOST to your CV as employers will never know its FREE and that you took it online.

FREE online courses available 24/7

FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!!

So that this juicy resource is not under-rated or under-valued, i would not give it out FREE. Though I may later change my mind but for now, it isn't FREE OF CHARGE. REMEMBER, INFORMATION IS POWER!

Now, the only favour I will do to a fellow Nairalander is to subsidize the price for revealing the website and showing the tricks for them to accept your registration. Normally, the website do not accept registration from NIGERIANS, but I will show you how to bypass this.
When you're ready, just contact me and I will send the whole process to you either via EMAIL or SMS as you please.

FOR NOW, IT WILL COST ONLY N3,000 [I MAY CHANGE MY MIND TO EITHER INCREASE OR , ]

If you have this information in your finger tips, you can also sell it for money. Don't give it out FREE so people will really value it!

For those that are interested, don't hesistate to contact me on 08058528185 or email: olabel@gmail.com You can also meet me online Mon - Fri between 9:00AM - 5:00PM for LIVE CHAT via YAHOO MESSANGER through talk2olabel@yahoo.com

GOOD LUCK

To your Success
Bello Ahmed

(1) (Reply)

Bankers Warehouse Successful Candidates / Which Engineering Discipline Is The Best? / "Professionalism": How To Conduct Yourself At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.