Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

9ice At Mandela's Birthday Concert - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9ice At Mandela's Birthday Concert (1303 Views)

9ice's Performance At Mandela Concert In London ( See Video !) / Watch 9ice Performance In London At Mandela Birthday / 9ice Is Going Global- 9ice To Perform At Mandelas Birthday Concert In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice At Mandela's Birthday Concert by 1k001(m): 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2008
Did anyone see 9ice's performance at Mandela's birthday concert?

Well i saw it and frankly I thought it was appalling. Who's idea was it to have 9ice there in the first place!!! I seriously wonder what the bloody heck they were thinking. Gongo aso was poor live and 9ice confirmed that he is nothing more than an average musician.

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HC9dqB5qlI
Re: 9ice At Mandela's Birthday Concert by YourFather: 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2008
My guy slow down now!!! ok the performance wasnt the best but "nothing more than an average, " do you have his album?

And who in you own opinion is an above average act?
Re: 9ice At Mandela's Birthday Concert by Cayon(f): 1:16am On Jul 08, 2008
yes, it was an irie concert.  I like when Will start singing "The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air"  took me down memory lane
Re: 9ice At Mandela's Birthday Concert by dreeldee: 3:55am On Jul 08, 2008
Though i only watched the clip on youtube, for the fact that,it's his first international performance, and he had to perform in front of a very large audience, the largest any Nigerian musician in recent past had to perform on, i think its cool for a start.

(1) (Reply)

Vh1’s 100 Greatest Hip-hop Songs / May D Of Square Records Drops New Single, Ile Ijo / Teenager Commits Suicide On Hearing That Drake Doesn't Write His Lyrics (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.