Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,965 members, 7,821,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars (23951 Views)

How Can You Pack Senators In A Bus- Senate Leader, Ali Ndume Queries / PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by Bpriest(m): 10:51am On Oct 23, 2013
She should resign and go back to his country where thieves are celebrated., or Biafra doesn't have a ministry of Aviation and enough money to plunder ?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by Lilimax(f): 10:52am On Oct 23, 2013
^^^ I understand your frustrations.
Pele!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by Stylaay(m): 10:52am On Oct 23, 2013
Delafruita: now it can be understood why the sagacious and informed have continually stated that an igbo will not be allowed to lead this nation.some people are so blinded by tribal sentiments that even where the evidence of misappropiation and graft iis glaring,they still chip in the "our daughter" argument.they pain the situation as "her travails" as if she is the victim.they fail to understand that the opportunity cost to stella oduah'soverpriced armoured vehicles have been lowered into the ground.the opportunity cost to those cars especially in a cash-strapped agency is inadequate training,cutting of corners,lack of certain equipments etc and when such occurs in an agency responsible for air safety,suffice it to say we can no longer blame our "accidents" on "acts of God".

A sensible person should wonder why the president didnt first suspend the minister before his journey.why give so much space and time for the issue to be relegated from the frontpage of newspapers?its all in the hope that another issue will so occupy our consciousness and overtake oduah's cars in order of priority in public discourse and beer parlour gist.a president who is hellbent on fighting corruption will not wait till almost a week after the story broke before giving queries.but then,we have a president embarking on a spiritual jamboree with 19 state governors and numerous aides.shows how much he intends to filter away our collective patrimony
how can you just stereotype people? Most of us just go to school but are not educated. U don't have to reason shallow to respond to a shallow comment. It just shows you ain't different from them.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by DICKtator: 10:52am On Oct 23, 2013
How can Jonathan ever touch this woman? She did a lot for him during the elections. She was the chairperson of Jonathan for 2011?,Friends of Jonathan.Campaigning throughout the federation. Why do you think her former husband was made(now an ex) minister too? Even if she is relieved of her job, she would still get favours from the present administration just like Alamieseigha is currently enjoying.These peeps have paid their dues so Jonathan would subtly protect them!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by Lilimax(f): 10:54am On Oct 23, 2013
wogor@paradise:
Hmmmmmmmm ask alison madweke how she survived these onslought..... N learn its obviouse peple dnt like ur transformation of nigerian airports, or u must be stepin on toes, be wise dear n tread wit caution
Well said!
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by lumeneng22: 11:04am On Oct 23, 2013
Why presido de give ministarial appointment to single ladies without husband sef?
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by huptin(m): 11:06am On Oct 23, 2013
I must confess that i am disappointed at the way people are viewing this issue with tribal lenses, if an igbo man is caught red handed in corruption igbos rise up to his defence, if it is a hausa woman nko?, the same, the Yorubas are not left behind, yet we want to develop, with this issue, i dare say that Nigeria has just negotiated a dangerous bend that might bring this country to his knees. Its a pity.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 23, 2013
This woman should just resign. She has disgraced her office...

This is corruption standing on a long thing. Abacha style...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 23, 2013
huptin: I must confess that i am disappointed at the way people are viewing this issue with tribal lenses, if an igbo man is caught red handed in corruption igbos rise up to his defence, if it is a hausa woman nko?, the same, the Yorubas are not left behind, yet we want to develop, with this issue, i dare say that Nigeria has just negotiated a dangerous bend that might bring this country to his knees. Its a pity.

Only little minds do this...
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by Reference(m): 11:14am On Oct 23, 2013
omenka:

Nigerians.... SMH.. Can we for once discuss issues without mentioning North, South, East, West, Housa, Yoruba, Igbo, Aboki, Muslims or Christians Haba! This is becoming nauseating.

So you can all see that the problem in Nigeria is structure not corruption. Sort that out and gain a platform for development. Kick the can again and continue the downward spiral. This country CANNOT move forward.
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by 50calibre(m): 11:15am On Oct 23, 2013
Onlytruth: Oga Jona put on your thinking cap.
We Ndigbo believe that our daughter is being ganged up on. She is a victim of never do wells in Nigeria, people who want your failure in office.
Leave our daughter alone to do her job. The people behind her travails are the trouble with Nigeria.
If you go through with the wishes of haters and witches in Nigeria, do not be shocked if we Ndigbo dump you too!
Nuff said.

And this right here, is why Nigeria is retar*ded. At times I wonder if some people have IQs of below 40.

Tribalism & sentiments clouds the judgement of most Nigerians, even when they are the ones losing.

Don't worry, soon she would buy a private jet & a new mansion, and we will all raise a toast to her.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 23, 2013
this is nigeria remember. everybody know where it we end so stop disturbing yaself
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by Reference(m): 11:18am On Oct 23, 2013
omenka:

Just imagine!!! Imagine someone like this poster being made the president of this country!! Today, nothing that relates to public office is being viewed without putting on some ethno-religious glasses over the eyes!
Yet someone would want to make me believe "Nigeria go beta". How did it ever come to this ehn??

The Brits put that simple equation in play at independence. Today its grown so complex you need the best Los Alamos has to offer to compute a way out.
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by fpeter(f): 11:20am On Oct 23, 2013
LAUGHABLE! QUERY INDEED.IT WILL END IN THE BEDROOM
SILLY PEOPLE...........
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by mustaphagreens(m): 11:21am On Oct 23, 2013
Arysexy: premiumtimes una go tire to dey manufacture news ooooo! she dey israel rxv query, the report exposed d motive behind d writer by suggesting she ought to be suspended before answering the fake query.

ndi ara, hope una dey manufacture tomorow news? may be tomorow headline go be, "Stella offers GEJ 2 jets to silence report"

fools
Na u be the real fool! wakpi!
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by babyboy3(m): 11:22am On Oct 23, 2013
Lip service for the public

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 23, 2013
ballabriggs: President Jonafraud GCFR, GRAND CRIMINAL OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC, querying a criminal?

Akabo le le O. Na this one be the real transformation.
Quoted by Garri_Activist.
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by nagoma(m): 11:26am On Oct 23, 2013
Stylaay: how can you just stereotype people? Most of us just go to school but are not educated. U don't have to reason shallow to respond to a shallow comment. It just shows you ain't different from them.

Come on what is wrong with you. What the Poster Delafruita said was right now. Haba...
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by Delafruita(m): 11:36am On Oct 23, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Listen mate! Whether Onlytruth made the post you quoted or not, bigoted folks like you have already made up your minds ab-initio that you can never support an Igbo running for President, so please tell me something i don't know!

By Gods grace, we've survived as a people from the late 60s to date (even inspite of the evil, marginalization and hatred visited on us by you lot), and will continue to prosper by his grace, so you can keep your presidency for all i care!

This negative feeling towards Ndigbo didn't start today, yet your kind went to war and spilt innocent blood just to ensure you continue sharing the same country with a people you despise and distrust so much.

There's a special place in hades reserved for your type!
the self-pity potrayed in your post is only matched in absurdity by the self-aggrandizement potrayed in the same post.i will not be drawn into a discourse on the war and why it was doomed to fail from the beginning since that isnt the crux of the matter.personally,i like hades(if the stories nadied by the greeks are as they say it is) and i will no doubt want to have a special place in the underworld.what i cant for the life of me fathom is why you folks are hellbent on painting your south-east fiefdon as valhala.when did stell oduah become the bastion of all things good?is she now the next best thing after ikemba?or does been igbo supercede corruption?can you face the alleged crimes and stop distracting with your sentiments?i would have understood if your point was than an investigation should be carried out first,i would even have understood if your popint was that the cars were budgetted for inspite of their inflated cost.that will have been a better argument and nigerians wont even bat an eyelid since we're used to our president spending 1billion naira on food.but to spew such absurdity as the one highlighted in your post not only shows how asinine you are,it potrays a misunderstanding of what it means to be a nigerian

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by Delafruita(m): 11:37am On Oct 23, 2013
Stylaay: how can you just stereotype people? Most of us just go to school but are not educated. U don't have to reason shallow to respond to a shallow comment. It just shows you ain't different from them.
kindly point out the stereotype
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by Reference(m): 11:40am On Oct 23, 2013
omenka:

And if Jonathan should reason along this line, and perhaps other successive regimes, when should our leaders start thinking "the better for Nigeria" and not "the better for me"?? Don't we have any shred of patriotism left in us anymore??

I weep for this country...

When you look at the formation of modern societies you find a common thread running through them. A group of common puritan ideologists, the people that say enough is enough, destiny changers, the brains, the crucible of societal change that birth revolutions of whatever kinds, whether loud and bloody or whether silent and resilient.

There have been intellectuals, academia, military, middle-class, judiciary, students, peasants, zealots and so on. These groupings have shaped the destinies of nations, they have stood apart. They have said no. They have rallied for change and became agents of national rebirth.

In Nigeria, is there ANYTHING positive that more than 1 ONE citizen of this country can agree to prosecute selflessly. Everyone has a pet sin. An achilles heel, a don't touch area, a black hole that sucks out all morality and humanity and makes it impossible to find light.

If there is anything like white magic then the British spell on us takes the cake because our problems are beyond understanding.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by Reference(m): 11:40am On Oct 23, 2013
omenka:

And if Jonathan should reason along this line, and perhaps other successive regimes, when should our leaders start thinking "the better for Nigeria" and not "the better for me"?? Don't we have any shred of patriotism left in us anymore??

I weep for this country...
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by Oguieke(m): 11:47am On Oct 23, 2013
Ngwakwe:

Bros, the woman dey for Israel to sign another landmark agreement with the State of Israel for direct flight.

mummy nothing go happen to u ijn. just tell God to forgive u there in Israel&come back and continue ur good work

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by brosdoncome(m): 11:48am On Oct 23, 2013
passion007: Princess Oduah, Ada di ora mma

You're hated because you've made Lilliputs of your predecessors.

But don't stop till you're done transforming Nigeria's Aviation industry.

Keep up the good work, sister!

I swear this woman is gorgeous....abeg I wan friend her....haters should go and nod ram

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by ALTRUTH(m): 11:51am On Oct 23, 2013
Princess Oduah stays as aviation minister. Haters shld set themselves on fire in protest or mix rat poison wit alabukun nd drink like awolowo their oga kpatakpata did. Those too wretched to afford ratak or fuel shld hug d nearest transformer.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by busterr(m): 11:52am On Oct 23, 2013
Sloan:

She is a thief and now being queried by her (also thieving) oga, how is that anyone's fault? You people pretend like if Stella's stomach is full and fat, then all ibos are also full and fat despite that several thousands are scrounging for a mean selling la casera and spare parts in every part of Nigeria. Well, save your breath - rather go and present how you want to go back to your se region in the coming national conference! When Odulah becomes minister in your region, may she steal to her hearts content! Just get your people to get their acts together and move out of the Western Region. That is all I care for now and I can't wait for this GEJ to make the conference VERY QUICK! angry angry

move out of the western region?? Fucking idiotic chauvinist!
If west is all goodz i wonder why these ofe mmanu people are still sleeping in their tailoring shop that's two yards from my house

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by eluquenson(m): 11:52am On Oct 23, 2013
Who is deceiving who, query indeed!
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by sweetestboi(m): 11:53am On Oct 23, 2013
Frank-C:

Which due process was not followed? What exactly is Stella's crime?
I weep 4 u"
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by sweetestboi(m): 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
ALTRUTH: Princess Oduah stays as aviation minister. Haters shld set themselves on fire in protest or mix rat poison wit alabukun nd drink like awolowo their oga kpatakpata did. Those too wretched to afford ratak or fuel shld hug d nearest transformer.
its pitiable that as intelligent as u seem.u r still blinded by ignomity n failure to see nigeria as a single entity"ur mentality is not very far from d boko bois"

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2013
[img]http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1374124_Princess-Stella-Oduah_jpg282c1075aee15bd86192b7c1cab48aee[/img]

Behold the One, She has transformed not less than 10 Airports to World Class. Under her watch, there is an International Airport at Enugu - the Cold City.

She is an Employer of Labour, her success at SPG is unquestionable.

She is one of the Trinity of Ladies that has proven that women education does not end in the kitchen and bedroom, Stella Odua, you are loved by the masses, you are loved by the elites, it doesnt matter what the enemies of progress think and say. The People that matter love you, those who dont love you dont matter at all.

Continue your good work. Do not be worried, ofcourse, in the Throne of Success lies the history of sweat, tears, and blood.

Hurray, to the Daughter of the land of Half of a Yellow Sun.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by moresignal(f): 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
It is only in 9ja that a journalist will ask a blind man " Where do you see this country in 10 years time?" Abeg wetin e wan use see am?"
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by Isiterere(m): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
" plane crash is an act of God" ,protection of life and property is of God as well; why buying bullet proof cars ?

Naija full of comedy

ALL IZZ WELL

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Summary Of Cases Handled By CCT - Till Date / French, Italian Police Finger Nigerian Diplomats In Organ Sales / Presidential Polls: Timi Frank Advises Tribunal Justices Against Technicalities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.