Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars (23939 Views)

How Can You Pack Senators In A Bus- Senate Leader, Ali Ndume Queries / PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by BabaEleko(m): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
I can't believe what my Igbo brothers and sisters are saying here. I am not a tribalistic person. I have never been. I respect all Naija tribes but then it seems like this tribal mentality has overtaken common sense. All facts point to the fact that she has acquired fleets of cars illegally but these pple are calling it "gang up". Well, if this is what's in vogue then will somebody explain how this is a gang up against "your daughter" before I take side in this nairaland tribe war.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by BabaEleko(m): 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
Ogui eke: mummy nothing go happen to u ijn. just tell God to forgive u there in Israel&come back and continue ur good work

So you know that your mummy stole Na thief una dey thief for una family

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by airmark(m): 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
I dont know when our leaders will stop deceiving Nigerians.
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by matrixme(m): 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sometimes this country could be visibly annoying. A serving minister purchased two expensive armoured vehicles with taxpayers money and all the president, who at the present moment is away on Israel to "pray" could do towards the extravagant minister is to serve her a mere query. Meanwhile, the Igbo's with their hegemonous attitude, think we're being biased by passing judgment on this issue, instead of joining in the spirit of national unity to condemn this action of callous impunity!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by mrperfect(m): 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
Anything that can bring better conduct in Government is a welcome development.
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by immortaliceberg(m): 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
Humanity is my nationality.........

Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by ALTRUTH(m): 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
[quote

author=sweetest boi]its pitiable that as intelligent as u seem.u r
still blinded by ignomity n failure to see nigeria as a single entity"ur
mentality is not very far from d boko bois"[/quote]

Wow! I shld see Nigeria as one wen ur ppl are busy scheming how to push
us out of Lagos nd are even here shouting "Leave our western region."
Dis is hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
How come all of the stories concerning Stella are from Premium Times and Sahara Reporters?

And why do they sound sensational?

I would have liked something from a more reputable newspaper. The Guardian, Tribune, Sun. News that makes you feel like you are reading from journalists.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by meforyou1(m): 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
If the letter was marked "Restricted", how did premium times get it?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by dabossman(m): 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2013
huptin: I must confess that i am disappointed at the way people are viewing this issue with tribal lenses, if an igbo man is caught red handed in corruption igbos rise up to his defence, if it is a hausa woman nko?, the same, the Yorubas are not left behind, yet we want to develop, with this issue, i dare say that Nigeria has just negotiated a dangerous bend that might bring this country to his knees. Its a pity.

It truly is sad. What makes it even worse is the fact that while we are divided with our blind tribal sentiments, those looting us are united in their agenda to suck us dry and leave us for broke. They are smiling to their foreign accounts with our collective wealth while we are busy shouting "leave them alone, they are our sons and daughters" in the midst of our lack of basic amenities.

I weep for the future of this country.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by Handsomeemmy(m): 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2013
Onlytruth: Oga Jona put on your thinking cap.
We Ndigbo believe that our daughter is being ganged up on. She is a victim of never do wells in Nigeria, people who want your failure in office.
Leave our daughter alone to do her job. The people behind her travails are the trouble with Nigeria.
If you go through with the wishes of haters and witches in Nigeria, do not be shocked if we Ndigbo dump you too!
Nuff said.

WAS DORA GANGED UP AGAINST?corruption is corruption, Yoruba, igbo or hausa .

we should all stop covering corrupt tendency because they belong to our tribe, we can't grow like this.

These are some of the things we accuse the northerners of doing, Corruption should not be welcome no matter who is involved. we the youth should stand up for what is right.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by tammie24: 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2013
Bpriest: Ndi ara.
Why do you guys still accept gov/official appointments from Nigeria? I thought u were Biafrans grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by IYANGBALI: 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2013
“The president is really angry at the disgrace that this shameful episode has brought upon his administration that is already hated by millions of Nigeria,” eyaaaaaaa so oga know say millions of Nigerins no like him govt
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by IYANGBALI: 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
“The president hardly feels this angry over an issue. I can tell you that except he has a change of mind, Oduah is a goner already.” It is all over
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by 3rdeye1(m): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
My 92 years old grandma will man aviation ministry better than this dunce! You can't blame her, she's a product of political miscalculation.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by soundtruth(m): 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
There is an honorable way.
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by Handsomeemmy(m): 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
airmark: I dont know when our leaders will stop deceiving Nigerians.

Brother, our leaders are not deceiving us, we the youth are deceiving ourselves now, we have taken side not minding whose ox is gored.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by 1025: 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
in a country where the no 1 man and no 1 woman are criminals, CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY EVERY OTHER PERSON IN SUCH COUNTRY WILL NOT BE A CRIMINAL?
a look at bayelsa will tell u why nigeria is not moving forward but all our money don finish under this weak and fraudulent govt. look at all the idiots in the cabinet, world recognised criminals. the same jonathan went into the carves to bring out and appoint another ancestor in the name of ahmadu ali. this is a shame of a country where active young men and women are unemployed.
God will surely pay these herolds back according to their wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by PBundles(m): 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
And here Ladies and Gentlemen is the ISSUE we have in Nigeria. We are so stupid to accept that because she may have done good things, we should turn a deaf ear to her thievery. This is that slave menatality that we havent been able to shake off since the Brits left. Because master feed you, master should wip you when he please...Disgusted angry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by IYANGBALI: 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
lumeneng22: Why presido de give ministarial appointment to single ladies without husband sef?
are you a learner?
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by ArewaWarrior: 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
I want to believe that all the Igbos supporting this criminal of a minister only do so in public, you cant justify what is unjustifiable, call a thief a thief. I cant picture a Nigeria with an Igbo president coz its so dark i cant see anything.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by Handsomeemmy(m): 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
PBundles: And here Ladies and Gentlemen is the ISSUE we have in Nigeria. We are so stupid to accept that because she may have done good things, we should turn a deaf ear to her thievery. This is that slave menatality that we havent been able to shake off since the Brits left. Because master feed you, master should wip you when he please...Disgusted angry

It is disgusting .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by IYANGBALI: 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2013
lumeneng22: Why presido de give ministarial appointment to single ladies without husband sef?
who no like toto?toto is the reason and if care is not taken,na toto go kill this matter. I fear toto pass anything
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by IYANGBALI: 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
fpeter: LAUGHABLE! QUERY INDEED.IT WILL END IN THE BEDROOM
SILLY PEOPLE...........
hmmmm no mind dem my dear,let's go inside my bedroom,let me show you my new boxer pants
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
My thoughts on this whole issue after deliberate review:

The thing is that while she may be corrupt, we know that some other corrupt forces are also trying to oust her out of office. Let us not doubt that media agents are operating under this motive.

The "gang-up" article on Stella comes to mind.

If we succeed in getting rid of Stella, have we really solved one battle against corruption?

Or are we substituting one corrupt form for another?

The only way to rid Nigeria of some corruption is to tear the entire machine down.

Almost all the personalities in Nigerian politics are a cog in the corrupt Machine.

Including those bent on removing Stella. So what gives?

Ousting her will certainly not remove the faults in the aviation ministry.

For all we know it may make it worse.

Will be watching to see how it all develops.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by chikachike86(m): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2013
Onlytruth: Oga Jona put on your thinking cap.
We Ndigbo believe that our daughter is being ganged up on. She is a victim of never do wells in Nigeria, people who want your failure in office.
Leave our daughter alone to do her job. The people behind her travails are the trouble with Nigeria.
If you go through with the wishes of haters and witches in Nigeria, do not be shocked if we Ndigbo dump you too!
Nuff said.
" We Ndigbo" meaning what? Guy speak for yourself o. She should be suspended and investigated in her role in dis whole corrupt episode. Don't bring in tribal sentiments when important national issues are being discussed ok!

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by bappahman: 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
@daily_trust: #BREAKINGNEWS: Scuffle between pro and anti Stella Oduah (#Nigeria's minister of #aviation) ongoing at the Federal Secretariat, #Abuja.
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by denisopapa: 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
Birds of the same feather!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by funshint(m): 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
Must we always paint everything with ethnic bigotry? Wats wrong with d Igbo group sef? So many S/westerners were booted out during Obj's reign but u won't hear us mk any noise about ethnicity. Even we d yorubas were Objs greatest critics because we uphold efficiency over ethnicity. I can now see why d Igbos will never rule dis country except 4 sum1 like Rochas who is detribalised...u simply cannot be trusted with power. U've made it a habit to always throw in ethnicity whenever any of 'ur pple is accused of corruption. Someone is stealing our future blind and it's not as if u're benefiting directly 4rm her. Are u pple cursed or so dumb u can't just reason without attaching sentiments!! Wat a region!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by Stylaay(m): 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
Delafruita: kindly point out the stereotype
where u said ibos will never be allowed to rule . If someone expresses the way they feel on this wacked forum it does not translate to the general opinion of all ibos. Somebody said nigeria's biggest problem is not corruption. I really totally agree with that comment. The moment we begin to address issues at hand devoid of ethnic sentiments; thats the day this country would start making progress. It's so annoying to see youths still playing this ethnic card these old goons used to destroy a country that would have been great. We can't even speak with one voice against our common enemy the looters of this nation. Some little minds have to start ibo, hausa, yoruba, ijaw and what not. Mtcheew we r an intelligent lot but we act stupid. Next time why not quote what a particular individual said and try trashing out the grew areas with them. Please do not say crap like ibo people cos from the confines of your room or office you haven't and will never meet all ibos to just generalise. Which kain country den born me for sef?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by Lilimax(f): 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
nnenna.1:
My thoughts on this whole issue after deliberate review:

The thing is that while she may be corrupt, we know that some other corrupt forces are also trying to oust her out of office. Let us not doubt that media agents are operating under this motive.

The "gang-up" article on Stella comes to mind.

If we succeed in getting rid of Stella, have we really solved one battle against corruption?

Or are we substituting one corrupt form for another?

The only way to rid Nigeria of some corruption is to tear the entire machine down.

Almost all the personalities in Nigerian politics are a cog in the corrupt Machine.

Including those bent on removing Stella. So what gives?

Ousting her will certainly not remove the faults in the aviation ministry.

For all we know it may make it worse.

Will be watching to see how it all develops.

Can't understand all these fuss about her?
Ousting her will definitely not solve our problem as a country undecided.

Pathetic set of people angry
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
Thief querry robber? Nig is a bad joke!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: Mass Defection Looms In APC Following PMB's Second Term Declaration. / Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off / Wike: Appointment Of Onochie As INEC Commissioner Is To Rig 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.