Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

President Jonathan Leaves For Israel Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Leaves For Israel Today (7601 Views)

President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) / President Jonathan Leaves For London Today / Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Israel Today by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 23, 2013
Safe journey Mrs President..
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Israel Today by Desric(m): 10:14am On Oct 23, 2013
"He whose house is on fire does not chase after rats" so our elders say. With all the crisis and decay rocking the Federal Republic of Nigeria, all the President can do is to pack his handful of sycophants on a spending spree and gallivanting rampage of tourism and picnic in the name of Pilgrimage. It is understandable that in islam, Pilgrimage to the holy land of Mecca is one of the major cardinal point of Islam as members are expected to fulfil this ritual as a matter of compulsion to their faith. What does Pilgrimage to Jerusalem mean to a Christian other than site seeing, luxury, picnic and most probably a simple tour.
With all due respect Mr President, sometimes you amuse me with your actions as they all point you to the direction of cluelessness because you appear to be lost and overwhelmed by the demands of the exalted office you occupy.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Israel Today by diarra94(m): 10:15am On Oct 23, 2013
olrotimi: ......dats cos by 2050 u'd b a leader smwhr, even if its in ur bedroom. As ur name suggests, my bet is dat u'd b a leader of goats....jus airing my view
there is no point in personal attacks. Just one question.... Do you think nigeria is on the right track?....lets get realistic and not delusional.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Israel Today by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 23, 2013
I hv a rili gud feeln abt getting israel invold esp in agricultr, technology, defence. They are masterz of d art. Yes, masterz
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Israel Today by Youceemeri: 10:18am On Oct 23, 2013
Please I Need Sport Betting Software i want to open sport betting center
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Israel Today by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 23, 2013
diarra94: there is no point in personal attacks. Just one question.... Do you think nigeria is on the right track?....lets get realistic and not delusional.
no we are not, we'd only b on d rite track in 2050 when u bcm d president of naijeriya.......... did i talk to a muppet? :|
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Israel Today by Vanityupnvanity(m): 10:22am On Oct 23, 2013
is he going to Israel 4 pilgrimage or 4 bilateral talks?
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Israel Today by Sermwell(m): 10:27am On Oct 23, 2013
olrotimi: so because ASUU dcides to hold d nation to ransom then al other sectorz shld press pause? Hw wise of u bro. Didnt u read dat hez gonna hold bilat talks on oda areas?
mtcheews! Where is the results of all the talks he has been holding? U are so naïve not to know that this is just another disraction!
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Israel Today by omobajohn58(m): 10:27am On Oct 23, 2013
He should have been d president in our first republic parliamentary system........a ceremonial head of state......hmmmm......but if i may ask?all dis guys pleading 4 d end of ASUU strike....dnt tell me u are a university student oooo....if u are....then our youths are really unemployable according 2 d finance minister....
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Israel Today by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 23, 2013
Sermwell: mtcheews! Where is the results of all the talks he has been holding? U are so naïve not to know that this is just another disraction!
so becos u didnt get admission wit ur first jamb u wldnt try again?...........oh sm1 jus whispered to me dat u cleared jamb at once, cngrats mate! WOW! shocked you are soo brilliant
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Israel Today by Sodiq3(m): 11:02am On Oct 23, 2013
omo dis one na End Time Travel(ETT) oooo
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Israel Today by tpia5: 11:20am On Oct 23, 2013
May nigerians remain safe until his return.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Israel Today by Bigcake: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2013
ojeka.:
May them never come alive if they have no plans for striking ASUU to call off their strike
May ur father never hear or see them alive when they are back. Nonsense, like say u even like d skool sef.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Israel Today by Bigcake: 11:29am On Oct 23, 2013
Sermwell: Our dear president for sure has daft advisers! How on earth does he place the educational sector on hold to go and discuss education elswhere? My take is that this is another frivolous globe throting that will yield no positive result!...just hope when he return, the discussion he had with whoever will be enough to end ASUU strike! We are tired of this unneccesary holding talks!
just shut up
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Israel Today by diarra94(m): 11:35am On Oct 23, 2013
olrotimi: no we are not, we'd only b on d rite track in 2050 when u bcm d president of naijeriya.......... did i talk to a muppet? :|
stfu. Its clogged brains like yours that leave nigeria hopeless. Yo axx is in shambles and it'll be lyk thay until you grow an atom of sense.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Israel Today by saintNinoBran(m): 11:38am On Oct 23, 2013
Safe journey to you my amiable president, wishing u good news in return.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Israel Today by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2013
bcomputer101:

•How will you feel if somebody pray this prayer that your father will not return from village?

•secondly, WOE UNTO YOUR ENGLISH TEACHER.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Israel Today by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
[quote author=Desric]"He whose house is on fire does not chase after rats" so our elders say. With all the crisis and decay rocking the Federal Republic of Nigeria, all the President can do is to pack his handful of sycophants on a spending spree and gallivanting rampage of tourism and picnic in the name of Pilgrimage. It is understandable that in islam, Pilgrimage to the holy land of Mecca is one of the major cardinal point of Islam as members are expected to fulfil this ritual as a matter of compulsion to their faith. What does Pilgrimage to Jerusalem mean to a Christian other than site seeing, luxury, picnic and most probably a simple tour.
With all due respect Mr President, sometimes you amuse me with your actions as they all point you to the direction of cluelessness because you appear to be lost and overwhelmed by the demands of the exalted office you occupy.
If that's what u get 4rm d mosque then u r a fool
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Israel Today by omotayo51: 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
.alo lamilami lanri, enikan kin ri abo re........ Safe journey
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Israel Today by abdulaz: 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
this is the perfect opportunity to plan and execute a successful coup. over to u , new PDP, APC, boko boys and angered ASUU strike students and N. fagae lecturers... just kidding o.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Israel Today by Cubeet: 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
Let the Isreali support Nigeria to curb insecurity problem like Boko Haram. They are capable of doing it. I believe!!!. Countries like Phillistine,oman,and other i.slam.ic countries are witnesses.
My view though
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Israel Today by Sermwell(m): 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
Bigcake: just shut up
u are so naïve dat u don't care about d truth! Smh 4 u! Zombie
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Israel Today by meforyou1(m): 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mr Aboki: Have a safe flight and a good trip my able Presido!!
Meanwhile, if you can, enter Palestine tell Hezbollah to beg their guys for Borno to cool down..
hezbollah is in lebanon not palestine
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Israel Today by Edoboy1(m): 1:08pm On Oct 23, 2013
ojeka.:
May them never come alive if they have no plans for striking ASUU to call off their strike
....I didn't know people like you still exist.you are not a witch and yet you have this kind of wickedness and hatred, what if you were a witch? I pity the people around you, you are second to satan.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Israel Today by notinmege: 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2013
ojeka.:

May God have mercy on u cos u know not what u're doing-Amen!
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Israel Today by Haryoryhemie(f): 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
ojeka.:

AMEN!!!
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Israel Today by michealade(m): 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
How many years zz e spending in Israel. Just saying
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Israel Today by gidzbobby: 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
tolu007:
Wicked soul, if ur papa is among dem will u say dat? u need to visit yaba left.

Abi spend holiday there... Long vacation
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Israel Today by ilebaami: 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
Desric: "He whose house is on fire does not chase after rats" so our elders say. With all the crisis and decay rocking the Federal Republic of Nigeria, all the President can do is to pack his handful of sycophants on a spending spree and gallivanting rampage of tourism and picnic in the name of Pilgrimage. It is understandable that in islam, Pilgrimage to the holy land of Mecca is one of the major cardinal point of Islam as members are expected to fulfil this ritual as a matter of compulsion to their faith. What does Pilgrimage to Jerusalem mean to a Christian other than site seeing, luxury, picnic and most probably a simple tour.
. You need love in your heart. You will write anything to rubbish GEJ. Most Nigerians appreciate his wisdom.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Israel Today by debbleopto: 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2013
hijacke: Abeg Mr Joe, pray to God of Israel to look into Nigeria, even if na wit one eye, pls o

the president has limited number of amen to say. - Reuben Abatti.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Israel Today by debbleopto: 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
tobechi74: Since air crash is "act of God" ,he has gone to appease the gods

who are they deceiving? Aje ke Lana, omo ku loni .... Stella Oduah went to Israel yesterday and president Jonathan went to Israel today. ha ha wise ones can permutate that to get answer.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Israel Today by debbleopto: 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
olrotimi: so becos u didnt get admission wit ur first jamb u wldnt try again?...........oh sm1 jus whispered to me dat u cleared jamb at once, cngrats mate! WOW! shocked you are soo brilliant

may be I should wish you get these types of employees in your company and never replace them because of their promises and trying and trying. talking from your leaning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslims Accidentally Set Heads On Fire While Trying To Burn Israeli Flag +photos / Senate Screens Ibrahim Magu Today / If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.