Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 (72740 Views)

Is Dere Any Bank Or Agency Recruiting There Staff / Sphinx Media Inc. (uk-based Agency) Recruiting Now. / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by mkoabiola: 12:08am On Oct 24, 2013
I think it beta to fill wit a pc cos it not opening wit fones.
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by emmaliver(m): 12:10am On Oct 24, 2013
u3fine: Client : Federal Government Agency/Parastatal with emphasis on youth mobilisation requires the sservices of performance focused individuals to occupy the following positions.

Department: All Departments

S/NO POSITION, CADRE AND LOCATION

1  Inspector I, SGL 9 Manager, Across The Country

2  Programmer/System Analyst I, SGL 9 Manager, Across The Country

3  Senior Confidential Secretary, SGL 9 Manager, Across The Country

4  Procurement Officer I, SGL 9 Manager, Across The Country

5  Legal Officers I, SGL 9 Manager, Across The Country

6  Agricultural Officer I, SGL 9 Manager, Across The Country

7  Admin Officer I, SGL 9 Manager, Across The Country

8  Statistician I, SGL 9 Manager, Across The Country

9  Auditor I, SGL 9 Manager, Across The Country

10  Accountant I, SGL 9 Manager, Across The Country

11  Information Officer, SGL 9 Manager, Across The Country

12  Inspectors II, SGL 8 Officer, Across The Country

13  Confidential Secretary I, SGL 8 Officer, Across The Country

14  Programmer/System Analyst II, SGL 8 Officer, Across The Country

15  Information Officer II, SGL 8 Officer, Across The Country

16  Data Programme Officer, SGL 8 Officer, Across The Country

17  Auditor II, SGL 8 Officer, Across The Country

18  Procurement Officer II, SGL 8 Officer, Across The Country

19  Admin Officers II, SGL 8 Officer, Across The Country

20  Agricultural Officer II, SGL 8 Officer, Across The Country

21  Accountant II, SGL 8 Officer, Across The Country

22  Executive Officer, GD SGL 7 Under Graduate, Across The Country

23  Executive Officer, ACCTS SGL 7 Under Graduate, Across The Country

Visit http://nexiabusinesssolutions.com

Applicants should not submit several applications to avoid disqualification

Closing date for applications is 6 weeks from the date of this publication.

Applicants with less than 2.2 or its equivalent need not apply

Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted

Application do not attract any fees

**Check page 83 of The Guardian Newspaper ( Tuesday, October 22, 2013) for more details.
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by okooloyun1(m): 12:13am On Oct 24, 2013
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Odunharry(m): 12:20am On Oct 24, 2013
priscasmart: Hmmn...No position for ASUU victims?
i taya o..bt dia s no harm in trying sha
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by fumsky002: 12:24am On Oct 24, 2013
not seen an application id yet, but my box n junk mail.....but the truth is since d instructions said double applications would be penalise, i aint taking any chances...... so my suggestion is wait and see wht happens but ensure u avoid any mistakes while filling the form. and its preferable to use a pc to using a fone>>>
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by nnachichi(f): 1:12am On Oct 24, 2013
Pls,what site did u guys use?
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by dheaven: 4:05am On Oct 24, 2013
Phone is not good for serious application like this. You guys should use a computer system.
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by mark4rich(m): 4:07am On Oct 24, 2013
someone should pls tell me the link(website) through which i can apply because i can't really find the application form in the website that was posted. Thanks in anticipation of ur response
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Emmysteve(m): 4:17am On Oct 24, 2013
Which kind thing be dis na? una just they shout submit, i don submit bla bla bla where is the website for the application
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by kingslie(m): 4:55am On Oct 24, 2013
u3fine: Client : Federal Government Agency/Parastatal with emphasis on youth mobilisation requires the sservices of performance focused individuals to occupy the following positions.

Department: All Departments

S/NO POSITION, CADRE AND LOCATION

1  Inspector I, SGL 9 Manager, Across The Country

2  Programmer/System Analyst I, SGL 9 Manager, Across The Country

3  Senior Confidential Secretary, SGL 9 Manager, Across The Country

4  Procurement Officer I, SGL 9 Manager, Across The Country

5  Legal Officers I, SGL 9 Manager, Across The Country

6  Agricultural Officer I, SGL 9 Manager, Across The Country

7  Admin Officer I, SGL 9 Manager, Across The Country

8  Statistician I, SGL 9 Manager, Across The Country

9  Auditor I, SGL 9 Manager, Across The Country

10  Accountant I, SGL 9 Manager, Across The Country

11  Information Officer, SGL 9 Manager, Across The Country

12  Inspectors II, SGL 8 Officer, Across The Country

13  Confidential Secretary I, SGL 8 Officer, Across The Country

14  Programmer/System Analyst II, SGL 8 Officer, Across The Country

15  Information Officer II, SGL 8 Officer, Across The Country

16  Data Programme Officer, SGL 8 Officer, Across The Country

17  Auditor II, SGL 8 Officer, Across The Country

18  Procurement Officer II, SGL 8 Officer, Across The Country

19  Admin Officers II, SGL 8 Officer, Across The Country

20  Agricultural Officer II, SGL 8 Officer, Across The Country

21  Accountant II, SGL 8 Officer, Across The Country

22  Executive Officer, GD SGL 7 Under Graduate, Across The Country

23  Executive Officer, ACCTS SGL 7 Under Graduate, Across The Country

Visit http://nexiabusinesssolutions.com

Applicants should not submit several applications to avoid disqualification

Closing date for applications is 6 weeks from the date of this publication.

Applicants with less than 2.2 or its equivalent need not apply

Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted

Application do not attract any fees

**Check page 83 of The Guardian Newspaper ( Tuesday, October 22, 2013) for more details.
pls can one apply for more than one position
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Ericsdm55(m): 4:56am On Oct 24, 2013
How true?
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by azimibraun: 5:07am On Oct 24, 2013
What a countr; what a world! I will still ask this question, Who is in charge of this world? Honestly I feel the devil has taken over o! Haba! Am even confused. Hw did we get here? See ppl scrambling for jobs when it shld be oda way round jst because the wicked are the decision makers. I think God needs to rilly help his children because what they face everyday may make dem want to lose faith and reconsider. A lot hs pitched their tents with d devil. Hunger, shame and depriviation is taking its toll on God's children.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by autchman144(m): 6:28am On Oct 24, 2013
wich federal govt agency? it doesnt hav a name? SCAM!
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by toprealman: 6:30am On Oct 24, 2013
Most if not all of the vacancies have been filled. Have somebody waiting for mobilization after induction. Naija I hail thee.
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by ifyonline(f): 6:35am On Oct 24, 2013
Pls.... How do I get my Application I'd, am not seeing anywhr to create one ooo
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Gboliwe: 6:47am On Oct 24, 2013
mark4rich: someone should pls tell me the link(website) through which i can apply because i can't really find the application form in the website that was posted. Thanks in anticipation of ur response
nnachichi: Pls,what site did u guys use?
http://www.nexiabusinesssolutions.com/index.php?desktopID=unsecuredDesktop&namespaceID=vacancy&pageID=departments&classID=1

kingslie: pls can one apply for more than one position
Have you applied for one atleast? After applying for one, please ask this same question again if you need clarification
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by eightsin(m): 6:57am On Oct 24, 2013
Pls wat will i fill in that space it says ''share ur info'' wat type of info?
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Gboliwe: 7:01am On Oct 24, 2013
When filling forms, take time to read instructions. It will help you alot in life. There was a pop up after you clicked apply npw, the question you are asking now is because you didnt read the contents of that pop up, this is it, read it and make your decision.

You are advised to submit your details only once; double submission will be penalized!
Your phone numbers and email address should be unique to you.
Make sure your alternate phone is with a different network provider in case you can't be reached on your main phone
The information you supply here is strictly confidential. If you want us to advice, share your information or in future use this information to assist you, indicate by selecting Share Your Info from Your Privacy group. For more details see our Privacy Policy.
We are capturing your IP address for cases of misuse including attempts to conduct fraudulent activity or spam.

eightsin: Pls wat will i fill in that space it says ''share ur info'' wat type of info?

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by yinparc: 7:05am On Oct 24, 2013
easyfem: Can SSCE apply for this ? And which unit specifically
I don't tink so,it shuld b 4 d graduates!
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by cuteprinz(m): 7:08am On Oct 24, 2013
Whoever posted this, God will bless him!

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Gboliwe: 7:09am On Oct 24, 2013
yinparc: I don't tink so,it shuld b 4 d graduates!

There are positions for OND and NCE. Not only graduates
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:14am On Oct 24, 2013
Can one apply for more than one position: admin officer and info officer?
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Insight2013(m): 7:19am On Oct 24, 2013
Pls smone give m d link or pm me. Thks
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by eightsin(m): 7:21am On Oct 24, 2013
Gboliwe: When filling forms, take time to read instructions. It will help you alot in life. There was a pop up after you clicked apply npw, the question you are asking now is because you didnt read the contents of that pop up, this is it, read it and make your decision.

You are advised to submit your details only once; double submission will be penalized!
Your phone numbers and email address should be unique to you.
Make sure your alternate phone is with a different network provider in case you can't be reached on your main phone
The information you supply here is strictly confidential. If you want us to advice, share your information or in future use this information to assist you, indicate by selecting Share Your Info from Your Privacy group. For more details see our Privacy Policy.
We are capturing your IP address for cases of misuse including attempts to conduct fraudulent activity or spam.

tnx. there was no pop up mayb cos i'm using a phone. Will go to d cafe leta..
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by eightsin(m): 7:23am On Oct 24, 2013
Insight2013: Pls smone give m d link or pm me. Thks

D link is on d advert.
Bt here it is

http://nexiabusinesssolutions.com/index.php?desktopID=unsecuredDesktop&namespaceID=vacancy&pageID
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Sleekbaby(f): 7:24am On Oct 24, 2013
Plz wot r d requirements or do i jst choose any position of my choice, tnx
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Gboliwe: 7:24am On Oct 24, 2013
eightsin:

tnx. there was no pop up mayb cos i'm using a phone. Will go to d cafe leta..
Fine. Thats better. I wish you the very best
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Gboliwe: 7:25am On Oct 24, 2013
Sleekbaby: Plz wot r d requirements or do i jst choose any position of my choice, tnx
Each post you click on gives you the requirements for that position
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by cuteprinz(m): 7:30am On Oct 24, 2013
Gboliwe:

There are positions for OND and NCE. Not only graduates
Please what name do you call NCE, OND and HND holders? Beginers?

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by eightsin(m): 7:33am On Oct 24, 2013
cuteprinz: Please what name do you call NCE, OND and HND holders? Beginers?

Lol..nah it's learners.
Lmfao. D guy mak mistake jor..
Frgv him.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Nifemiesmile: 7:44am On Oct 24, 2013
Could anyone give us the website? And can an ND holder apply?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) / Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program / Format Of A Nigerian Resume (CV)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.