Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 (72799 Views)

Is Dere Any Bank Or Agency Recruiting There Staff / Sphinx Media Inc. (uk-based Agency) Recruiting Now. / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by JohnmaryEbube: 3:39am On Oct 27, 2013
Pls house can 1 apply wt his /her fone? I hv been trying to open d site but I'm getting a msg error. Plss hw do u guyss appiled.
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Ngoziezel(f): 6:30am On Oct 27, 2013
Pls,can someone tell me how the drop down/Format of the Date Of Birth column looks like,cos d options aren't appearing on my fone atall...i want to know so dat i can type it in.Tnx
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Stevosty: 7:49am On Oct 27, 2013
You CANNOT use your phone, go get a laptop or go to a cafe.
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by musco4me: 10:25am On Oct 27, 2013
tuyi19:

where did they wrote the test then?
my centre was in ph because I was in ph then. It was done in a primary sch environment. It was written on a saturday as early as 8am they started. Some of us came late because early morning rain.
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by u3fine(m): 10:45am On Oct 27, 2013
musco4me: my centre was in ph because I was in ph then. It was done in a primary sch environment. It was written on a saturday as early as 8am they started. Some of us came late because early morning rain.
Did you know the nature of there test?
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 27, 2013
sandylurv: Pls help!
I'll be completing my NYSC program by february nxt year.I tried applying,bt got stuck at †ђξ point where I was asked for certificat number.Is there anyfn I can do? Or is this out of my reach for nw?
put a dot in the box, it may work
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by oluboyo04(m): 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2013
pls help i cant submit.
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by musco4me: 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2013
u3fine:
Did you know the nature of there test?
it was simple maths,english comprehension,current affairs,questions abt nysc etc
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by oluboyo04(m): 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
valid data wrong submission this is what i'm getting here. Could it mean someone has used the IP before?
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Stevosty: 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2013
eugeneric: for all those with pop up without mail confirmation, just go back to the login page an input your email address then click Nysc and submit. you will thereafter get ur confirmation mail with application number.
pls who has successfully gotten is or her email with this?
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by latestsunny(m): 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2013
Stevosty: pls who has successfully gotten is or her email with this?

i tried it now and it was successful. i av received d email. Tnks alot
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by u3fine(m): 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2013
musco4me: it was simple maths,english comprehension,current affairs,questions abt nysc etc
Thank you
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Chikebrain: 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2013
Stevosty: pls who has successfully gotten is or her email with this?
When registering, try to use a yahoomail. If you dont get confirmation, click on Applicant Login and fill the field.
That should do the trick
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by gevis: 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2013
pls house I jus rounded off access bank third stage interview and have summited the account details of my costmers...
Does any one knw how long my depositors are suppose to leave their money befor witdrawin it and when is the training suppose to commence..pls my third stage interview was on the 4th of oct. 2013.
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Pasca07: 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2013
@chickbrain, still having problem in getting my application ID,on the application log in what did u write on the aapplication ID?
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Stevosty: 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2013
I just got my app id using this, thanks to him or her
eugeneric: for all those with pop up without mail confirmation, just go back to the login page an input your email address then click Nysc and submit. you will thereafter get ur confirmation mail with application number.
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Pasca07: 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2013
Stevos,pls explain how u did urs because their is no nysc space to click on the appllcant log in
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Pasca07: 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2013
Stevosty,pls explain how u did urs because their is no nysc space to click on the appllcant log in
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Chikebrain: 6:37pm On Oct 27, 2013
Pasca07: Stevosty,pls explain how u did urs because their is no nysc space to click on the appllcant log in
There is a drop down menu on vacancy advert
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Chikebrain: 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2013
Pasca07: @chickbrain, still having problem in getting my application ID,on the application log in what did u write on the aapplication ID?
On application login goto forget login details and fill the details then click on get details
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by avicky(f): 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2013
[quote author=ujunwa1] I dont totally agree,you know without the id one will not be able to edit and view his or her status.its been 2hours since I applied,no mail yet[/quote

You can retry it but don't use the same system or cafe because ur Ip addrs has been captured.
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Stevosty: 8:07pm On Oct 27, 2013
Pasca07: Stevos,pls explain how u did urs because their is no nysc space to click on the appllcant log in
just go back to website , click on the job you apply, assuming you just want to apply, when you get to where to fill, beside it you will see applicant log in, you log in with the email you used in registering, the next box, click on the drop, nysc is the only option there, you click and submit, afterwards you check your email, use a computer.
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2013
Just use a pc or laptop with internet connection to apply. Thanks.
Ngoziezel: Pls,can someone tell me how the drop down/Format of the Date Of Birth column looks like,cos d options aren't appearing on my fone atall...i want to know so dat i can type it in.Tnx
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Gboliwe: 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2013
gevis: pls house I jus rounded off access bank third stage interview and have summited the account details of my costmers...
Does any one knw how long my depositors are suppose to leave their money befor witdrawin it and when is the training suppose to commence..pls my third stage interview was on the 4th of oct. 2013.
undecided
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by pinetulips(m): 5:40am On Oct 28, 2013
[quote
author=gevis]pls house I jus rounded off access bank third stage
interview and have summited the account details of my costmers...
Does any one knw how long my depositors are suppose to leave their money
befor witdrawin it and when is the training suppose to commence..pls my
third stage interview was on the 4th of oct. 2013.[/quote]

depositors re to leave their cash on touch for a minimum duration of 4weeks. but u will get more info wen u locate the rigth thread. peace
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Pasca07: 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2013
Chike and stevosty thanks
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by esherizdan(f): 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2013
Thankz stevosky i just got my applicatn id
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Pizzanatty(m): 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2013
4 those having issues with submission ie showing Skill data(wrong data) bla bla...

SOLUTION...
AT D BOTTOM OF D FORM FOR SKILL...FILL IN ONLY ONE SKILL eg COMMUNICATION. DONT FILL MORE THAN ONE IE...COMMUNICATION,PRESENTATION,MANAGERIAL SKILL...IF NT U WILL B GETTN SAME PROBLEM OF SUBMISSION...
try it and come back 2 give me kodus for researchn and bringin solution.
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by ineco(m): 10:03am On Oct 29, 2013
@all, i think after fiil all the neccesary space, u click submit detail and i think that is all and u get this

Dear applicant,

Congratulations on registration with our Vacancy Portal. You now have access to the Vacancy Portal where you can view and edit your information and be informed of upcoming events. However you are permitted to change your position or data only once.

Your Applicant ID and email are provided below. Please note these details will be useful throughout the course of this exercise.

Applicant ID:xxxxxxxxxx

Email:xxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com

To access the Vacancy Portal please click here

Thanks you for registering and welcome to our recruitment exercise.

Sincerely,
The Recruitment Team
pls is that all or wat again need urgent respond pls ?
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by 2kass(m): 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
Is it still on? The stuff
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by 2kass(m): 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
Is it still on? I mean can I still apply?
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Gorimakpa(m): 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2013
I don't fancy the idea of all these quack and incompetent consultants handling recruitment for FG jobs. Sheer waste of time most of the time. See these ones, NBS Consulting, with their crappy website and poor back-end. They can't even spell "Announcements" on their own website.

I applied a few days ago and still haven't received a confirmatory email with my applicant id. How did they win the contract? Not that I even expect the process to be transparent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Format Of A Nigerian Resume (CV) / Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) / Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.