Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 (72798 Views)

Is Dere Any Bank Or Agency Recruiting There Staff / Sphinx Media Inc. (uk-based Agency) Recruiting Now. / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by mustymar: 10:10am On Oct 30, 2013
The Application is real, NYSC is a federal government parastatal, they hv the autonomy to recruit their staffs. Check Daily Trust of Tuesday, October 22, 2013 page 10 for advert. Wishing u all success.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by troy20(m): 11:13am On Oct 30, 2013
i didnt recieve an application i.d in my mail aftar my application was comfirmd successful by the pop-up window.i did as was recomende here; loggd in my mail address and d nysc in d Applicant log in.yet am yet to get and i.d.who else have same difficulty?
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 30, 2013
troy20: i didnt recieve an application i.d in my mail aftar my application was comfirmd successful by the pop-up window.i did as was recomende here; loggd in my mail address and d nysc in d Applicant log in.yet am yet to get and i.d.who else have same difficulty?

Welcome to the club!! angry angry
*modified*
I no dey de club again oº°˚!! I don get my ID number... I used mobile to check it and they sent it to me!! Thanks to all that helped. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by busuyem: 11:25am On Oct 30, 2013
Pizzanatty:

if you are not using a phone and u are facing such...then its likely one of these problem!
1) you didnt fill all the field marked Red
2) you must fill according to the format stipulated eg ur email id,phone no must be verified again at the right hand corner
3) check all the options after to make such that,there is no sign of RED on any of the fields
4) At the skill,dont fill in more than one skill,just one eg...COMMUNICATION.
TRY THIS AND LETS SEE HOW IT GOES...ALL THE BEST

Thanks so much and God bless u real great. See, all these things I applied but I still wouldn't knw what the problem could be. If I may ask, can someone add 'A' in front of the NYSC code because when I input A, it's showing invalid ...? Ur reply will be much appreciated.
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by lilyben: 11:30am On Oct 30, 2013
Pls what is d website 4 dis Nysc job application? I want 2 apply.
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Pizzanatty(m): 11:42am On Oct 30, 2013
busuyem:

Thanks so much and God bless u real great. See, all these things I applied but I still wouldn't knw what the problem could be. If I may ask, can someone add 'A' in front of the NYSC code because when I input A, it's showing invalid ...? Ur reply will be much appreciated.

About the NYSC...let the A be together with the figure...eg A001234567. DONT Space it like this as it appears on the cert.(A 001234567)
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Pizzanatty(m): 11:51am On Oct 30, 2013
lilyben: Pls what is d website 4 dis Nysc job application? I want 2 apply.

Be patient enough to read the thread atleast 4rm the begining to get full details,at this stage we are dealing with people who are having issues with their applications eg Application ID,email,invalid or wrong data submission etc...but anyway...visit www.nexiabusinesssolutions.com and click on federal govt parastatal vacancies details ,because they are recruiting presently for two organizations
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by busuyem: 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
Pizzanatty:

About the NYSC...let the A be together with the figure...eg A001234567. DONT Space it like this as it appears on the cert.(A 001234567)

Thanks dear. I'll go and try this because I didn't put that 'A' since it displayed 'invalid'. Will give u the feedback.
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Rhukie(f): 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
I'm yet to get application id too. What can I do?
troy20: i didnt recieve an application i.d in my mail aftar my application was comfirmd successful by the pop-up window.i did as was recomende here; loggd in my mail address and d nysc in d Applicant log in.yet am yet to get and i.d.who else have same difficulty?
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by 2kass(m): 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2013
Those people are fuckring incompetent.. Yet to get the ID for my bro application.. Bin on it since Xterday.. Tried d whole applicant log in fingy.. Dey even told me entry submitted .. Still noffin pops up
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by XPresie: 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2013
2kass: Those people are fuckring incompetent.. Yet to get the ID for my bro application.. Bin on it since Xterday.. Tried d whole applicant log in fingy.. Dey even told me entry submitted .. Still noffin pops up
No be Pop-up u go see ooo, go chek d e-mail u used.... inbox/spam
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by segunlive: 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
Can HND electrical engineering apply?
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Comradecharly(m): 10:20pm On Oct 30, 2013
busuyem:

Thanks dear. I'll go and try this because I didn't put that 'A' since it displayed 'invalid'. Will give u the feedback.
bro, how do u intend doing dat, will it not amount to double registration?
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by oluemmakay(m): 9:13am On Oct 31, 2013
tchidi:

Welcome to the club!! angry angry
*modified*
I no dey de club again oº°˚!! I don get my ID number... I used mobile to check it and they sent it to me!! Thanks to all that helped. smiley smiley smiley
Pls, can u xplain beta on aw u use d moblie..

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by phemygee(m): 11:07am On Oct 31, 2013
lilyben: Pls what is d website 4 dis Nysc job application? I want 2 apply.

Here is the direct link to the website: http://www.nexiabusinesssolutions.com/index.php
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
oluemmakay:
Pls, can u xplain beta on aw u use d moblie..

I went to applicant login, went to the column for forgot details, typed my email and selected NYSC, a dialogue box opened saying I had already applied, and an email was sent to me with my details.
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by umehemeka: 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
tchidi:

I went to applicant login, went to the column for forgot details, typed my email and selected NYSC, a dialogue box opened saying I had already applied, and an email was sent to me with my details.
I have done this several times, all to no avail.
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by troy20(m): 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
i want to change my cadre.that possible? Since i cant seem to get the infamous applicant i.d, i want to re-apply.
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
umehemeka: I have done this several times, all to no avail.

Me too! But when I used mobile, it worked.. undecided smiley
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by busuyem: 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
Pizzanatty:

I've done what u told me to do, my brother but it's still the same result. Tired of all this!
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Ask4bigneyo(m): 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
busuyem:

I've done what u told me to do, my brother but it's still the same result. Tired of all this!

u can try mozila firefox nt explorer.... Did mine mine today after several attempt wit explorer n i submited with ease....
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by busuyem: 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ask4bigneyo:

u can try mozila firefox nt explorer.... Did mine mine today after several attempt wit explorer n i submited with ease....

It's Mozilla firefox I used also.
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by sleeky8(m): 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
busuyem:

It's Mozilla firefox I used also.
better check what you are filling, i have done for two of my friends just now and it went with ease
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by tpapi: 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
tchidi:

Me too! But when I used mobile, it worked.. undecided smiley
u mean u used ur fone n after fillin u clicked on submit n u were told ur applicatn wz succesful
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
tpapi: u mean u used ur fone n after fillin u clicked on submit n u were told ur applicatn wz succesful

No, I filled it with a computer, but used d phone to click that stuff after like 5days of waiting, and I got it..
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by alorauzoms(m): 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
NYSC IS THE FEDERAL AGENCY
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Pizzanatty(m): 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
busuyem:

my dear if u have filled witout any RED spot, and didnt fill more than skill; i wonder what could be the issue with your application process...but what i will say is just chill 4 like a week b4 trying again,atleast updates may give a clue of what to do next or better still check others doing their own to guide you also.
Bt if i may ask what location are You?
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by busuyem: 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
Pizzanatty:

my dear if u have filled witout any RED spot, and didnt fill more than skill; i wonder what could be the issue with your application process...but what i will say is just chill 4 like a week b4 trying again,atleast updates may give a clue of what to do next or better still check others doing their own to guide you also.
Bt if i may ask what location are You?

Thanks 4 ur concern my brother. I wonder why it's like this too. Even 2day is the 3rd time I would be visiting Cafe and I met others there who encountered the same problem. I'm in Ikere in Ekiti State.
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Comradecharly(m): 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
Pizzanatty:
@Pizzanatty, wat if u did nt put d A and ur form submit successfully, but d id problem continues shud it be because of d 'A'?
@
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Comradecharly(m): 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
Pizzanatty:
@Pizzanatty, wat if u did nt put d A and ur form submit successfully, but d id problem continues shud it be because of d 'A'?
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Kamnelly(f): 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
Please house what did you put in the Column for shared your info
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Kamnelly(f): 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
Help me pllllleeeeeaaaaassssseeee am in the cafe

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Format Of A Nigerian Resume (CV) / Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) / Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.