Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 (72788 Views)

Is Dere Any Bank Or Agency Recruiting There Staff / Sphinx Media Inc. (uk-based Agency) Recruiting Now. / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by ddjay: 8:00am On Nov 05, 2013
pls o,hw long does it take to get an id,submited successfuly last wik.uptil new no id
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by franksunny(m): 8:43am On Nov 05, 2013
mr_king: NOW ITS SAFE TO SAY THEY'RE HAVING ISSUES WITH GMAIL! .... Please who has successfully received his APP I'd via GMAIL?
YES!
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:28pm On Nov 05, 2013
Mintayo: Pls is this recruitment the same as NYSC recruitments?
And again what is the use of the ID?

Why do network provider gave you diff phone number whenever you purchase sim card ? Or better still Ask....

Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by emirald87(m): 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2013
Massive Entry Level and Experienced Job Recruitment at the National Youth Service Corps - Nationwide | Hot Nigerian Jobs

http://www./hotjobs/21865/5/2?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+hotnaijajobs+%28Hot+Nigerian+Jobs%29
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by tpapi: 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2013
franksunny: Guys, stop using phone for some of these applications. Though some may succeed, that does not mean you will depend on it. Use a fast connecting internet and be calm. I'm in a village and it took me less than ten minute to apply and receive app id and whatever
can i give u my data so dat u can help me fil n submit
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Gboliwe: 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
tpapi: can i give u my data so dat u can help me fil n submit
haven't you applied? What is the problem?
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by pinetulips(m): 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2013
No @Tpapa why dont u go to a cafe in the morning or evening an apply urself, dont be gullible now, u just want to dish ur data to a total stranger abi!

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by franksunny(m): 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2013
Just follow the advice they gave you patiently and sorry i'm not dispose now and your data would have been safe with me don't listen to that aspect of strangers thing as many guys have sent their data to unknown e mail in the name of applying for job. just be wise shall
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by franksunny(m): 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2013
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Iykecollins(m): 7:25am On Nov 06, 2013
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by mrking3(m): 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
wow....... finally! i just got ma applicant ID After 2-3 weeks of registration! i can now sleep with my two eyes closed. I wish to express my profound gratitude to all those that contributed in one way or the other in the course of recovering this ALMIGHTY APPLICANT ID. and to all those yet to get their"s, just be patient! and optimistic. you"ll surely get it. keeping trying.
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by fohia(m): 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2013
mr_king: wow....... finally! i just got ma applicant ID After 2-3 weeks of registration! i can now sleep with my two eyes closed. I wish to express my profound gratitude to all those that contributed in one way or the other in the course of recovering this ALMIGHTY APPLICANT ID. and to all those yet to get their"s, just be patient! and optimistic. you"ll surely get it. keeping trying.

same here bro... thank God it finally came
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by ddjay: 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2013
mr_king: wow....... finally! i just got ma applicant ID After 2-3 weeks of registration! i can now sleep with my two eyes closed. I wish to express my profound gratitude to all those that contributed in one way or the other in the course of recovering this ALMIGHTY APPLICANT ID. and to all those yet to get their"s, just be patient! and optimistic. you"ll surely get it. keeping trying.
did you reg more dan once,did mine once and since dey said reg more dan once will b penalised
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by GodsBoo: 8:01am On Nov 07, 2013
Didn't get any applicant ID and my application was successful....*confused*
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by GodsBoo: 8:03am On Nov 07, 2013
please, what did u do before they sent it for u cos my application was successful and no applicant ID was given
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by tpapi: 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
I wonder y pple r botherin abt app ID, Once ur app is successful, they av ur data, n if u r shortlisted, u jus print out ur invitation slip n go n prepare 4 ur test or interview
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by troy20(m): 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
tpapi: I wonder y pple r botherin abt app ID, Once ur app is successful, they av ur data, n if u r shortlisted, u jus print out ur invitation slip n go n prepare 4 ur test or interview
how do u print it out eventualy
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by troy20(m): 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
@tpapi.how do you print it out eventualy
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by chyna4luv: 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
Yah! Am back again. Why is it that some of us are asking question that has already been treated often and often? if you have not got your Application ID and u are still troubled it means u have not been following the thread. Anyway i will help again. If u want to get the App ID keep trying your Login details in their site they will surely send it to ur email box. Note: it will take time just keep trying. Pls lets stp asking questions on App ID for how to get the idea on what to expect on the Aptitude test day since the vacancy will expire on 3rd of dec., 2013 and invite might follow immediately.

1luv
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by ddjay: 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
on d website, where u see ''forgot logon details'' i entered my email and vacancy (choose nysc) and within 5mins i got d app id.just make sure u got successful submision response when u registered.
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by oweniwe(m): 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
jamesbridget13: Pls help! I ve clicked submit 4 like 5 minutes but it seem not to be rolling like loading. Pls what do i do? Am still in d cafe
it means there was a break in your internet connection. . .

To be able to submit successfully, you need to maintain internet connection throughout. . Even when filling in your details. . If there's a break in connection during the process, it'll not submit

So you'll have to reload the page and start all over again.
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Refree: 1:30am On Nov 08, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Is it advisable for one while trying to get his ID to also change from Information Officer to Accounting?
plz hv filled d online form.been clicking submit details.its not showing sign of loading.i nid counsel
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Refree: 1:34am On Nov 08, 2013
i nid counsel plz.already filled app form.been clicking submit.dez no sign of loading.what shld i do.also is it after apllying u get app id? hey!pardon my curiosity.thanks y'all
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by oweniwe(m): 7:47am On Nov 08, 2013
^^ Na wa o. Oga Refre . . Didn't you read the post i made earlier?
oweniwe: it means there was a break in your internet connection. . .

To be able to submit successfully, you need to maintain internet connection throughout. . Even when filling in your details. . If there's a break in connection during the process, it'll not submit

So you'll have to reload the page and start all over again.
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by OCTAVO: 8:37am On Nov 08, 2013
I just got my applicant Id. I used Gmail to register.
Persistence is the key.
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Dollarjunkie: 9:02am On Nov 08, 2013
It seems they've corrected some issues with that site. Just got my ID now. I used gmail to register for more than two weeks now. Thank goodness I didn't apply twice.
Follow instructions given on this thread to get urs if you haven't.
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by tpapi: 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
troy20:
how do u print it out eventualy
if u r shortlisted 4 d test, u wil b sent an email which wil require being printed out
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by tuyi19: 8:18am On Nov 12, 2013
My guy, are you the recruitment officer? that you know that they can shortlist someone without application ID.
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by tpapi: 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
tuyi19: My guy, are you the recruitment officer? that you know that they can shortlist someone without application ID.
can u show me d part of dat application where they specifically asked u of ur app Id
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Stevosty: 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
tpapi: can u show me d part of dat application where they specifically asked u of ur app Id
you need the id to edit if need be, and the email made it clear that the id will be needed for the recruitment process.
Re: Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 by Uclloyd28(m): 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
abeg, whats thier pay like for GL8's?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Format Of A Nigerian Resume (CV) / Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) / Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.