Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

APC, G-7 Govs Behind My Travail– Stella Oduah Alleges Over N255m Cars Scandal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, G-7 Govs Behind My Travail– Stella Oduah Alleges Over N255m Cars Scandal (2226 Views)

Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / G-7 Govs Give Jonathan Fresh Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC, G-7 Govs Behind My Travail– Stella Oduah Alleges Over N255m Cars Scandal by donphilopus: 9:48am On Oct 23, 2013

The Minister of Aviation, Princess Stella Oduah yesterday pleaded innocent to the allegations that she compelled an agency under her ministry to purchase two armored vehicles at the cost of $1.6m (N255) for her use, saying the allegations were politically motivated with President Goodluck Jonathan being the ultimate target.

Her latest stance runs contrary to the statement issued by her media aide – Joe Obi, who admitted that the cars were bought as a security measure following imminent threats to the minister’s life.

Mr. Obi had said, “Yes, it is true that some security vehicles were procured for the use of the office of the honourable minister in response to the clear and imminent threat to her personal security and life following the bold steps she took to reposition the sector”.

But in a 360-degree turn, the Aviation Minister, through the General Manager, Corporate Communications of the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria, FAAN, Yakubu Dati said, “The poorly organised circus show by APC strong-man, Dino Melaye, has finally unmasked the masquerade dancing under the mask.”

Dati said in a statement that: “the phantom linkage of the Minister of Aviation, Princess Stella Oduah to the purchase of official vehicles by NCAA has assumed a comical dimension as every car, bus and van in all the aviation agencies now allegedly belong to the Minister of Aviation.”

He claimed that no mention is made of the fact that, of all the documents paraded for the vehicles, none indicated that they were bought in the Minister of Aviation’s name.

“This is not with-standing the fact that the NCAA has come out to clarify the issue that entered into the transaction.

“Indeed, Nigerians are mischievously sold the lie that the cars have been paid for – meanwhile they were purchased on higher purchase and payments are yet to even commence,” he explained.

“Nigerians must also note that the main target of this sinister plot is President Goodluck Jonathan who must be stopped from running for re-election in 2015, in line with the dictates of the G7, who have demanded that Okonjo Iweala, Alison Madueke, and Princess Oduah must go as a condition for a truce (?)” He alleged.

According to him, “these same spoilers mounted and orchestrated campaign for the removal of other shinning stars. And now, they have turned their searchlight on Princess Stella Oduah, another rising star of this administration. Should they be allowed to succeed this time?”

SOURCE
Re: APC, G-7 Govs Behind My Travail– Stella Oduah Alleges Over N255m Cars Scandal by seunfly: 10:02am On Oct 23, 2013
If money is missing in fedration account, it is APC, if there is no petrol in d filling stations in d country, it is Yorubas, when the whole country is going on strike, it is opposition, if the crude oil theft in Nigeria is @ it peak i think it majority ethnic group that caused it.
What a wonderfull gov we have.

12 Likes

Re: APC, G-7 Govs Behind My Travail– Stella Oduah Alleges Over N255m Cars Scandal by fatherab1: 10:08am On Oct 23, 2013
This their new strategy †̥☺ make the scandal look as if it is APC that is against 2015 bid of GEJ might work since we know Ђ☺w easily buy-able Mr President is. A man who made an old cargo from ♏Ɣ LGA by name ahmadu ali †̥☺ head NUC in d heat of a strike that lasts fø̲̣̣я̅ a quater of a year!!

3 Likes

Re: APC, G-7 Govs Behind My Travail– Stella Oduah Alleges Over N255m Cars Scandal by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 23, 2013
According to him, “these same spoilers
mounted and orchestrated campaign for
the removal of other shinning stars. And
now, they have turned their searchlight on
Princess Stella Oduah, another rising star
of this administration. Should they be
allowed to succeed this time?”

Hahahahaha... The biggest joke ever... So, a rising star will attribute preventable air mishaps as acts of God?

Rising star my a55. grin

Madam! I think you should just shut up already and apologise to Nigerians, while you discreetly tender your resignation letter.

Non of the allegations were false... So, I wonder why you have to start blaming your failures on the opposition.

You are not the only PDP member who is also a minister, hence, I wonder why they will single you out for torment.

Finally, your true colours are out and it's glaringly obvious that you lack the ideas and knowledge to head the Nigerian aviation sector.

Thanks.

7 Likes

Re: APC, G-7 Govs Behind My Travail– Stella Oduah Alleges Over N255m Cars Scandal by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 23, 2013
Before it was because she is igbo which later became because of the enugu airport, now its because of APC.

Waiting for the next tactics.

4 Likes

Re: APC, G-7 Govs Behind My Travail– Stella Oduah Alleges Over N255m Cars Scandal by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 23, 2013
But wait o, when SR first reported the news I thought the original cry then was that the whole Armoured-BMW car thing was all a lie?!

2 Likes

Re: APC, G-7 Govs Behind My Travail– Stella Oduah Alleges Over N255m Cars Scandal by donphilopus: 10:15am On Oct 23, 2013
seunfly: If money is missing in fedration account, it is APC, if there is no petrol in d filling stations in d country, it is Yorubas, when the whole country is going on strike, it is opposition, if the crude oil theft in Nigeria is @ it peak i think it majority ethnic group that caused it.
grin grin grin If chicken dey sweat na APC

1 Like

Re: APC, G-7 Govs Behind My Travail– Stella Oduah Alleges Over N255m Cars Scandal by takedat(m): 10:18am On Oct 23, 2013
Mr Datti and other officials are making a great profession of sheer and rank incompetence. In their press releases are nothing but dumb and conflicting lies, and also filled with stench of arrogance and innuendos. The S.A to the minister says one thing today, the NCAA says another tomorrow and Mr Datti continues with his tomfoolery and shameless lies. I am ashamed these civil servants are being paid with tax payers fund.

This administration has mastered the art of shielding away from her errors of commission or omission, and always looking for a 'fall guy' outside of government whenever the need arise. When it became obvious that Nigerians are not being swayed by their ethnic appeals and blackmails, they've have resorted to the use of the opposition. As usual, blame it on the cabals, or the opposition, or Yorubas.

5 Likes

Re: APC, G-7 Govs Behind My Travail– Stella Oduah Alleges Over N255m Cars Scandal by 99100(m): 10:23am On Oct 23, 2013
We are cognisant of their antics.They have failed on arrival.Is not business as usual.The Princess aint going nowhere!

3 Likes

Re: APC, G-7 Govs Behind My Travail– Stella Oduah Alleges Over N255m Cars Scandal by blacksta(m): 10:31am On Oct 23, 2013
APC is the most powerful organisation in the world that is not in government and yet all the inadequacies of the current Nigerian government is blamed on the non governing organisation.

if i have an affair - I think i am going to blame APC - hopefully my wife will understand,

Stella says i stole but it was caused by APC trying to target GEJ
Re: APC, G-7 Govs Behind My Travail– Stella Oduah Alleges Over N255m Cars Scandal by donphilopus: 10:31am On Oct 23, 2013
take dat: Mr Datti and other officials are making the greatest profession of sheer and rank incompetence. In their press releases are nothing dumb lies, contradictions and innuendos. I am ashamed these civil servants are being paid with tax payers fund.

This administration has mastered the art of always looking for a fall guy. When it became obvious that Nigerians are not being swayed by their ethnic appeals and blackmails, they've resorted to the opposition. As usual, blame it on the cabals, or the opposition etc.

Re: APC, G-7 Govs Behind My Travail– Stella Oduah Alleges Over N255m Cars Scandal by Lilimax(f): 10:34am On Oct 23, 2013
donphilopus: According to him, “these same spoilers mounted and orchestrated campaign for the removal of other shinning stars. And now, they have turned their searchlight on Princess Stella Oduah, another rising star of this administration. Should they be allowed to succeed this time?”]
They will never succeed undecided
Infact they are beginning to fail and will fail woefully grin

2 Likes

Re: APC, G-7 Govs Behind My Travail– Stella Oduah Alleges Over N255m Cars Scandal by kokoA(m): 10:35am On Oct 23, 2013
Shameless crooks..
Re: APC, G-7 Govs Behind My Travail– Stella Oduah Alleges Over N255m Cars Scandal by demelza: 10:36am On Oct 23, 2013
donphilopus: grin grin grin If chicken dey sweat na APC
If husband no perform him marital duties na APC. grin
Re: APC, G-7 Govs Behind My Travail– Stella Oduah Alleges Over N255m Cars Scandal by donphilopus: 10:37am On Oct 23, 2013
Lilimax: They will never succeed undecided
Infact they are beginning to fail and will fail woefully angry
Kidding, right??
Re: APC, G-7 Govs Behind My Travail– Stella Oduah Alleges Over N255m Cars Scandal by Lilimax(f): 10:41am On Oct 23, 2013
donphilopus: Kidding, right??
Not at all angry

2 Likes

Re: APC, G-7 Govs Behind My Travail– Stella Oduah Alleges Over N255m Cars Scandal by donphilopus: 10:48am On Oct 23, 2013
Lilimax: Not at all angry
So you're an aficionado of her misdemeanor, right??
SMH
Re: APC, G-7 Govs Behind My Travail– Stella Oduah Alleges Over N255m Cars Scandal by khattab02: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2013
ASUU don't want to agree terms with Fg it is the opposition party that is making them not to.

1 Like

Re: APC, G-7 Govs Behind My Travail– Stella Oduah Alleges Over N255m Cars Scandal by Lilimax(f): 11:16am On Oct 23, 2013
donphilopus: So you're an aficionado of her misdemeanor, right??
SMH
When tried and find guilty, let the law take its course undecided
Re: APC, G-7 Govs Behind My Travail– Stella Oduah Alleges Over N255m Cars Scandal by tyoseni(m): 11:19am On Oct 23, 2013
A shining star in a disaster prone environment.
Re: APC, G-7 Govs Behind My Travail– Stella Oduah Alleges Over N255m Cars Scandal by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 23, 2013
Crabs in government! They have a belly but no head!
It is the APC that pointed out the car to them. The same APC forced them to buy it and inflate the cost. Now APC wants to bring down the Jonathan government by getting her out of the way. Fantastic!
The jonathan government must be totally dependent on her to function.

1 Like

Re: APC, G-7 Govs Behind My Travail– Stella Oduah Alleges Over N255m Cars Scandal by donphilopus: 11:34am On Oct 23, 2013
Lilimax: When tried and find guilty, let the law take its course undecided
she would be found Guilty
Re: APC, G-7 Govs Behind My Travail– Stella Oduah Alleges Over N255m Cars Scandal by Lilimax(f): 11:39am On Oct 23, 2013
donphilopus: she would be found Guilty
Let's give her a benefit of the doubt undecided

Remember...innocent until proven guilty.
Re: APC, G-7 Govs Behind My Travail– Stella Oduah Alleges Over N255m Cars Scandal by donphilopus: 11:55am On Oct 23, 2013
Lilimax:
Let's give her a benefit of the doubt undecided

Remember...innocent until proven guilty.
She would be found guilty..
It's obvious
Re: APC, G-7 Govs Behind My Travail– Stella Oduah Alleges Over N255m Cars Scandal by project8(m): 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
angryI was not shortlisted in the Nigerian army short service commision:I swear na APC

2 Likes

Re: APC, G-7 Govs Behind My Travail– Stella Oduah Alleges Over N255m Cars Scandal by RockMaxi: 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2013
Dati said in a statement that: “Indeed, Nigerians are mischievously sold the lie that the cars have been paid for – meanwhile they were purchased on higher purchase and payments are yet to even commence,” he explained.

“Nigerians must also note that the main target of this sinister plot is President Goodluck Jonathan who must be stopped from running for re-election in 2015, in line with the dictates of the G7, who have demanded that Okonjo Iweala, Alison Madueke, and Princess Oduah must go as a condition for a truce (?)” He alleged.

Gentleman Dati you are the one mischievously selling lies to us..Hire Purchase? Kindly go back to the receipt and documents of the transaction and show the Hire purchase clause. By the way this is your new way of covering up, thanks you still didn't deny the purchase. As for the other Ministers kindly leave them out of this issue.
Re: APC, G-7 Govs Behind My Travail– Stella Oduah Alleges Over N255m Cars Scandal by omenka(m): 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
99/100:
We are cognisant of their antics.They have failed on arrival.Is not business as usual.The Princess aint going nowhere!

And when she eventually "goes somehwere" what are you gonna do, sh!it burnt bricks

This administration is the most morally bankrupt I've ever seen!! Keep running from piller to post to defend and indefensible crime, soon you'd die of exhaustion!
Re: APC, G-7 Govs Behind My Travail– Stella Oduah Alleges Over N255m Cars Scandal by Beaf1: 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
donphilopus: She would be found guilty..
It's obvious

^ She is already guilty in the public law court.
Re: APC, G-7 Govs Behind My Travail– Stella Oduah Alleges Over N255m Cars Scandal by donphilopus: 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
Beaf!:

^ She is already guilty in the public law court.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC, G-7 Govs Behind My Travail– Stella Oduah Alleges Over N255m Cars Scandal by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
Segeggs: Before it was (1)because she is igbo which later became (2)because of the enugu airport, now its (3)because of APC.

Waiting for the next tactics.

Aren't the 3 points mentioned correlated to each other? Yes they are because Yorubas are tied to it!!
Re: APC, G-7 Govs Behind My Travail– Stella Oduah Alleges Over N255m Cars Scandal by luvmijeje(f): 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2013
seunfly: If money is missing in fedration account, it is APC, if there is no petrol in d filling stations in d country, it is Yorubas, when the whole country is going on strike, it is opposition, if the crude oil theft in Nigeria is @ it peak i think it majority ethnic group that caused it.
Cluelessness @ its height.
Re: APC, G-7 Govs Behind My Travail– Stella Oduah Alleges Over N255m Cars Scandal by laykhorn(m): 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2013
Whats she insinuating
They bought the white elephants or they said plane crashes are acts from God.

Princess Vampire is spewing rubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crisis Looms In APC Over Power Sharing / Buhari Will Increase Minimum Wage To N40,000 By End Of Year / President Obama Smokes Alongside Snoop Dogg In A Classy Manner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.