Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,622 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Write Your Best Birthday Sms For Fathers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Write Your Best Birthday Sms For Fathers (6384 Views)

Time For Fathers To Get Involved / Lagos Okays Six-month Maternity Leave, 10 Days For Fathers / Lagos State Introduce Six-month Maternity Leave, 10 Days For Fathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Write Your Best Birthday Sms For Fathers by Jeel: 11:31am On Oct 23, 2013
Its a great thing to have a father. Fathers play very special roles in our lives so we need to take every given opportunity to express our gratitude to them. Your father's birthday is an occassion to take advantage of.
Here I will give you some great birthday sms text messages you can send to your father or any body occupying a father figure in your life:
"Thanks for been my father. You have been a source of inspiration and motivation to me all these years. I can never wish for a better father than you. I love you".
"I have seen several fathers as I travel places,but one thing is clear,you are simply the best. Every reasonable child will want you to be his father"
"Even after death I will still want you to be my father. I can't imagine a momment without you as my father. Only eternity can reward you sir. Happy birthday papa"
"Even if I come back into this world a second time, I will still want you to be my father. You are such a special figure in my life. The reason for my success. Happy birthday"
"I am so privilleged to have you as a father. I don't even want to imagine how it would have been like if you were'nt my father. You have showed me unconditional love all my life. Thanks daddy. Happy birthday"
"Other fathers would have given up on me. But you loved me even when I never deserved it. I will forever be indebted to you sir. My darling father,I wish you a very special celebration"
"I am proud of you daddy,I talk to anybody who cares to listen about you. You are my hero,my backbone,my inspiration. Thanks for been there for my dad. I love you sir"
"I can never pay back what you have done for me. You made a lot of sacrifices to get me to this level in life. I want to say to you today that you have made me who I am today and I will never disappoint you. Happy birthday my lovely daddy"
"I love you daddy,you are one in a billion,you are my one and only. I trully love you. Thanks for all your investments in my life. You are a great encouragement to me daddy"
"Daddy,today is your day do enjoy it. I wish you all your heart desires. Daddy,you will live long,healthy and wealthy. Sir,we are proud of you. God bless you sir. Happy birth day sir. I love you"
"My beloved father,I am glad you have reached this age in life. We desire to have you around for many more years. Daddy live longer for us. Live healthy for us. We love you sir"
"Happy birthday my dear daddy. Your best days are ahead of you. You will see greater days. You will see more healthy and prosperous days. Live long for us beloved father. Happy birthday"
"The God that has brought you to see this day will also strengthen you and cause you to see many more years ahead. God bless you sir,you are such a blessing to us your children. God bless you sir"
I am sure you like these texts messages. Make your father proud and make his day memorable with them. We should be a reason why our fathers will enjoy a such a special day.
Re: Write Your Best Birthday Sms For Fathers by bellong: 11:53am On Oct 23, 2013
Now, a thread about fathers. Where are those people saying there are no good fathers in Nigeria.......
Re: Write Your Best Birthday Sms For Fathers by Jeel: 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
Evil people only see evil things. There are many great fathers in Nigeria. At least my father was(he is late now). I also saw him as a bad father until he was no more and the realities of his counsel dawn on me.

(1) (Reply)

He Told His Fiancee To Remove Her Leg Chain Before Meeting His Mother / New Year 2018: New Opportunities To Do The Right Things / My Girl Mother Is Frustrating Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.