Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,078 members, 7,814,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

The Alarming Rate Of Multiple Taxation In Lagos State - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Alarming Rate Of Multiple Taxation In Lagos State (672 Views)

Guarantee Trust Bank And Multiple Taxation And Commissions / Multiple Taxation Cause Businesses To Fail - FIRS / Ohanaeze Decries Imposition Of multiple Taxation On Traders Inlagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Alarming Rate Of Multiple Taxation In Lagos State by Eobiabo(m): 11:45am On Oct 23, 2013
I have been a member of nairaland for over a year now, and witnessed how this forum has helped to fight corruption in It's little way (Thanks to seun and his conscious mods)

just today around mile2 axis in Lagos state where I work in a veterinary clinic as a sales Rep, some LASAA officials (not on duty though ) parked their truck and ceased a.mobile flex banner, even though I brought it to their notice that we had payed dues (10,000 naira ) as to their So called advert, they insisted to go with it , having elapsed all explanation, and there was no case against us again, they shamelessly said I should settle them to have my banner back, which I declined (afterall I neva sell sef today ), they went along with the mobile flex. banner.

I am typing this with bitterness which has made me incapable to think calmly, So I seek advice as to what to do from well meaning and patriotic Nigerians please.
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Multiple Taxation In Lagos State by Jeel: 11:51am On Oct 23, 2013
Fashola is working
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Multiple Taxation In Lagos State by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
That is crime against humanity. They treated you that way because you are not Yoruba.
I hate what Nigeria have turned into.
I call this Ethnic racism.
If they like let them tax all none Yorubas 10m each, they will still produce more criminals in the name of Alaye.
The glory of Nigeria has departed and the best thing for us all is to disintigrate. My oppinion though!

1 Like

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Multiple Taxation In Lagos State by Eobiabo(m): 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
No matter how little smes are, they contribute the largest chunk to d gdp and internally generated revenue, I am of the opinion that instead of billing these businesses excessively and still leaving room for sharp practises to prevail, the zeal of young entrepreneurs would be dwindling
But about d case, it has been taken up, and I hope it gets to a reasonable height, I hope those offIcials be santioned
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Multiple Taxation In Lagos State by Eobiabo(m): 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
No matter how little smes are, they contribute the largest chunk to d gdp and internally generated revenue, I am of the opinion that instead of billing these businesses excessively and still leaving room for sharp practises to prevail, the zeal of young entrepreneurs would be dwindling
But about d case, it has been taken up, and I hope it gets to a reasonable height, I hope those offIcials be sanctioned

(1) (Reply)

Please Could Someone Shed More Light On The Effect Of This CBN Policy That All I / Massive Bitcoin Seizure - CNN / What Are The Qualities And Market Price Of Original Diamond?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.