Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Please Could Someone Shed More Light On The Effect Of This CBN Policy That All I - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Could Someone Shed More Light On The Effect Of This CBN Policy That All I (672 Views)

Breakdown Of Latest CBN Policy That Prevents The Use Of ATM Cards Abroad / Importers, What Is Our Plans For 2016, With This CBN New Policy And Dollar Issue / Beware Of Scammers In This CBN Account Update Directive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Could Someone Shed More Light On The Effect Of This CBN Policy That All I by scarletdp(m): 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
please could someone shed more light on the effect of this CBN policy that All international money transfer should be paid in naira. thanks and God bless..

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Qualities And Market Price Of Original Diamond? / Cheap Flights From Nigeria / Looking For Partners For Online Business Venture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.