Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Ladies...do U Open-up 2ur Man Dat Is Not Good On Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies...do U Open-up 2ur Man Dat Is Not Good On Bed (9908 Views)

Which Door Will U Open First?? Check / Females (musr See Photo) Would U Open Ur Legs For Him? / Would U Tell Ur Man Dat Secret U Av Kept 4 Ages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies...do U Open-up 2ur Man Dat Is Not Good On Bed by djtunnis(m): 11:53am On Oct 23, 2013
I MEAN MOST GUYS JUST ON-ZIP AND START POUNDING THE LADY WITHOUT
MAKING HER FEEL LOVED BY ROMANCE.... ladies and G-man with ur point on this

Re: Ladies...do U Open-up 2ur Man Dat Is Not Good On Bed by Mynd44: 11:58am On Oct 23, 2013
Well if you are comfortable enough to be in a relationship with him and be intimate with him, you should be comfortable enough to share your problems with him.

Tell him how you want intimacy between the two of you to go instead of suffering in silence

3 Likes

Re: Ladies...do U Open-up 2ur Man Dat Is Not Good On Bed by princesschloe: 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
care should be taken in discussing issues that deal with self esteem. its not bad to communicate how u feel, and your sexual needs to your man, but it has to be done the right way. make sure the message is well passed across, attacking d issue and not personality. without insult and anger. Both can actually work towards attaining a gud sexual height. #peace#

lol at nairaland changing my exact words!! really funny.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How A Nairalander Turned Me To A Chronic Masturbator. True Life Story- See Pix / Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? / Man Shares an Interesting Fact During Sex(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.