Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

New Single; Originality, By Faze - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Single; Originality, By Faze (7034 Views)

Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments / 'On A Plane' By Faze / Touching Track By Faze ( Letter To My Brother ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by pheesayor(m): 11:51am On Aug 22, 2008
rockyfela:

hatersssss? am here on board,lol, Make una wake up jo, na nice song but abeggy all of una when dey say different stuff, wats so different and i don't c d big deal about d song, Its his usual style of songs nothing spectacular, CONCEPT OF REMEMBERING THE GREATS, I GIVE A THUMBS UP.

APART 4RM THAT its not his best of works, i hv nd i knw u all hv heard better from faze, its jst all ye faze sentimental fans, lol.
This might turn out to be the intro on the album so be ready for more hits. The other single (u no try) leaked and as a result it's been excluded from his forthcoming album. Besides this is not his original style, it's something different from him.
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by sect(m): 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2008
YEAAHHHHH! My boy faze has done it again. What a wonderful track, i just cant wait till october meen. . . .
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by rockyfela(m): 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2008
pheesayor true word, i luv d song, jst that to me it would either be an intro or an outro like 2 end the album esp wen they are shoutting the FAZE, FAZE !!! thing. it would be coool 2 end the album like that, U NO TRY wasnt dat gud a song as ORIGINALITY, AND THEY LEAK SONGZ IN NAIJA 2? NA WAOOO!! I tought d album was supposed 2 drop 8/8/08 as on his site said,

Originality feels like ON A PLANE kind of song,
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by Emad(f): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2008
yeah i loved that track, the guy has talent mannnnnnnnnnnn
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by pheesayor(m): 11:13pm On Aug 23, 2008
rockyfela:

pheesayor true word, i love d song, jst that to me it would either be an intro or an outro like 2 end the album esp when they are shoutting the FAZE, FAZE !!! thing. it would be coool 2 end the album like that, You NO TRY wasnt that good a song as ORIGINALITY, AND THEY LEAK SONGZ IN NAIJA 2? NA WAOOO!! I tought d album was supposed 2 drop 8/8/08 as on his site said,

Originality feels like ON A PLANE kind of song,

check very well, it's 08/10/08
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by rockyfela(m): 1:49am On Aug 24, 2008
uhm sorry dats wat i meant 2 write and i 4got the date format cos here its mo/day/yr, so ooops ma bad!!!
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by solidgai: 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2008
da song is OK but d lyrics flow from gud to not so gud, in short-lyrics not consistent. chorus OK but d names being mentioned makes him go off key at some points. beat is OK , i really think he can still do something to dat song to make it a hit b4 releasing d full album, dis is my str8 up sincere criticism or how is dis word spelt sef
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by Baro(m): 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2008
solidgai:

da song is OK but d lyrics flow from good to not so good, in short-lyrics not consistent. chorus OK but d names being mentioned makes him go off key at some points. beat is OK , i really think he can still do something to that song to make it a hit before releasing d full album, this is my str8 up sincere criticism or how is this word spelt sef

Gbam . . . . Seconded
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by chrisical(m): 10:48am On Aug 28, 2008
The track was off the hook.I have never got fed up by it.Well laid lyrics,emotion-laden and ofcourse a sonerous and wonderful voice. WELLDONE FAZE.

Dauntless like a lion,i go all out for war
lyrical,physical,whatever i batttle without flaw
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by chikend(m): 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2008
'una go hala my name one day',
na my children go do dat one .seriously!, nice song though.thumbs up
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by pheesayor(m): 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2008
Taiye Solarin, Princess Moremi, wat of me? una go holla my name one day oooooooooo

Fast becoming the most popular ringtone in naija today
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by MeGaStReEt: 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2008
hey

jst to tell you how fa

amadu bello

jaja ojokovo

the track is offffffffffffffffffff ddddddddd huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkk
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by Uche2nna(m): 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2008
That song oozes a lot of creativity and originality. Had to listen to it 5 times non stop. Maybe not his best song so far ( I still prefer Faze alone) but the concept and beat was off the hook.
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by tonyxxx(m): 12:07am On Sep 06, 2008
definately off the hook & its killing the airwaves,
i bet its just an intro
& if its this gud
the album is definately going to be spankingly hot.
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by tesyes: 12:49am On Sep 06, 2008
Baro:

Gbam . . . . Seconded

it seems you have ears to listen to good stuffs
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by triistar86: 3:28am On Sep 06, 2008
I simply like the song. Heard it for the first time and immediately forced myself to learn all the lyrics by heart,playing it countless times.
Thumbs up to faze Now I believe say the guy don dey since the time NELSON MANDELA. Quite an Original and unique song.
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by eleshin(m): 9:49am On Sep 06, 2008
i'm not sure it is the same originality that i heard that is been discuss here.if it is the same track,then you guys are not sincere about ur numerous comments.baro for the first time i can feel you are preaching reality in respect to originality .from all indications we are about to experience the worst album by faze if not the worst from any member of the p'boiz.originality to me is not a brilliant song though a nice concept by respecting all the icons he mentioned in the song but beyond that is to say the less.i realy dont understand why pple think they can discuss out of fanatism and get away with it.you guys shud wake up cos originality is not worthy of starting a thread on in nairaraland
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by magentam(f): 10:05am On Sep 06, 2008
Faze! Faze!! Faze!!!

save from the fact that Faze doesn't have a good promoter like Don Jazzy. The guy is off the hook. I believe in him sooooo much. On Peoples choice on wazobia fm, faze's "Originality" beats Dbanj's "Igwe" to second spot. The guy is toooooo much. Faze! Faze!! Faze!!! We don dey halla you naaaame! You too much!
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by Baro(m): 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2008
eleshin:

baro for the first time i can feel you are preaching reality in respect to originality
I have always said it the way it is, except that u 2Face's slaves refuse to admit it when 2face is involved. I am a fan of good music and a music critic as well, i say it as it is anyday anytime.

eleshin:

.from all indications we are about to experience the worst album by faze if not the worst from any member of the p'boiz.

eleshin:

.originality is not worthy of starting a thread on in nairaraland

Must you always remind us that u are a Faze hater? Guy thats a very baseless bad-belle harsh statement you just made, u can criticize without hating,ok. .  . . Once again Originality is not the best of Faze, and in my frank opinion with a little touch and finetuning on that track , it would become the biggest in Naija for a long time.

Eleshin i would like to know your views about 2face's promo album, cos i can see u are deliberately avoiding that thread.

Mind you, that doesnt mean am not feeling the song, just that i have to be frank to my boi, cos i know that song could be better considering his abilities.

Am making all the cheddar
Eleshin eye dey redder

Am a cool headed guy i nor like kasala
If u wan know me better
go ask Baba Fela

I don dey since the time of Nelson Mandela
Bola
Fashola
they all know me wella

PEACE
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by Baro(m): 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2008
Baro:

2Face's slaves

Sorry i thought i changed that to "2Face's fans" before i posted
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by Emad(f): 9:44am On Sep 08, 2008
eleshin:

i'm not sure it is the same originality that i heard that is been discuss here.if it is the same track,then you guys are not sincere about your numerous comments.baro for the first time i can feel you are preaching reality in respect to originality .from all indications we are about to experience the worst album by faze if not the worst from any member of the p'boiz.originality to me is not a brilliant song though a nice concept by respecting all the icons he mentioned in the song but beyond that is to say the less.i realy don't understand why people think they can discuss out of fanatism and get away with it.you guys should wake up because originality is not worthy of starting a thread on in nairaraland

i think you are the one who is not worthy to post on nairaland because u obviously have a problem with your ears.

i am more of a tuface fan , i dont really like faze that much but when i heard that song i gave respect
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by sect(m): 2:00am On Sep 09, 2008
Eleshin you're back again right. . . Why dont you take a stroll to d 2face 'enter d place' thread and post ur honest view about the song. Most people gave this song (originality) a positive review and some a lil above average but only yours in this thread is completely negative. Hating on Faze will only make him stronger.
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by pheesayor(m): 10:16am On Sep 09, 2008
Even EMAD has a different opinion, eleshin is just being the regular HATER that he his and should be ignored.

sect:

Eleshin you're back again right. . . Why don't you take a stroll to d 2face 'enter d place' thread and post your honest view about the song. Most people gave this song (originality) a positive review and some a little above average but only yours in this thread is completely negative. Hating on Faze will only make him stronger.

TRUE TALK

I'm waiting for mrmeetu(face)'s comment
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by eleshin(m): 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2008
Emad:

i think you are the one who is not worthy to post on nairaland because u obviously have a problem with your ears.

i am more of a tuface fan , i don't really like faze that much but when i heard that song i gave respect

Baro:

I have always said it the way it is, except that u 2Face's slaves refuse to admit it when 2face is involved. I am a fan of good music and a music critic as well, i say it as it is anyday anytime.

Must you always remind us that u are a Faze hater? Guy thats a very baseless bad-belle harsh statement you just made, u can criticize without hating,ok. .  . . Once again Originality is not the best of Faze, and in my frank opinion with a little touch and finetuning on that track , it would become the biggest in Naija for a long time.

Eleshin i would like to know your views about 2face's promo album, because i can see u are deliberately avoiding that thread.

Mind you, that doesnt mean am not feeling the song, just that i have to be frank to my boi, because i know that song could be better considering his abilities.

Am making all the cheddar
Eleshin eye dey redder

Am a cool headed guy i nor like kasala
If u wan know me better
go ask Baba Fela

I don dey since the time of Nelson Mandela
Bola
Fashola
they all know me wella

PEACE

sect:

Eleshin you're back again right. . . Why don't you take a stroll to d 2face 'enter d place' thread and post your honest view about the song. Most people gave this song (originality) a positive review and some a little above average but only yours in this thread is completely negative. Hating on Faze will only make him stronger.
[b]let me use dis opportunity to tell you my view about "enter d plce",the song has been making even the laziest dj in town busy nd it has been making the dullest club livelier,night owl nd party freak among you guys can affirm dat."PAKO" to me is an average track dat if you listen to with presuppositionless,you will get to love it due to d messages it portray."ANYTHING" is a track 2baba use to unveil all d artists under hypertek record label,you shud be aware dat 2face did not feature in dat track.FOR UR INFO. THE PROMO CD HAS GONE PLATINUM SINCE LAST MONTH.baro i know you are current nd you wont have difficulty in attesting to the dat.generally the album if it drops have higher prospect of becoming the album of the century going by both the commercial success of the promo and of course the status of the artists featured in the album i.e r-kelly,sway,chakademus nd pliers nd bennie man.Back to faze track,my comment on the track is my opinion and i think i have the ultimate right to it just like every other person in the forum have theirs.meanwhile i still maintain my stand that "originality" is not worthy of all the noise about it on nairaland,originality is likely to be his hit track if he takes to the comment of pretenders like you,but if he takes to my own comment he may have to work harder on the other tracks,unlike 2face that keep the best for later,baro i think u shud understand that ,it is beyond being a 2face fan it is the reality of the occurence,and for the fact that u observe that the track is not an average one from faze is an indirect affirmation to my comment on the track.2face slave?,now i know u are a learned fellow cos you know another name for sweet music "2face",i take that as encomium from you cos truly i'm a slave of sweet music.
I SEE IT,
I FEEL IT,
THE NATURAL MSG THAT'S IN THE AIR,
YOU CAN FEEL IT TOO ONLY IF YOU ENTER THE PLACE WITH ME AY-AY
YOU SEE ME YOU
YOU THINK YOU ME
BUT YOU DNT KNOW HALF OF MY STORY ENTER D PLACE[/b]
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by Emad(f): 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2008
eleshin

Platiniummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Chai masa slow down with the lies,
i will be tempted to think tubaba has paid some of you on this nairaland forum
come onnnnnnnnnnn i am a fan but i choose NOT to believe this platinium SHITTT

Pack of Lies

this sounds like a bad beer brewed in FESTAC

if na play stop am !! angry angry
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by eleshin(m): 11:22pm On Sep 09, 2008
Emad:

eleshin

Platiniummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Chai masa slow down with the lies,
i will be tempted to think tubaba has paid some of you on this nairaland forum
come onnnnnnnnnnn i am a fan but i choose NOT to believe this platinium SHITTT

Pack of Lies

this sounds like a bad beer brewed in FESTAC

if na play stop am !! angry angry

[/b]i dont think u shud easily patronise hasty conclusion,i think you shud ask for my source.i got it from encomium weekly and it was from hypodrum and the 2nd marketer thats marketing the promo cd that released the sold figure to be above one million.usual reader of encomium weekly can testify to it.i will also try and retrieve the mag. from my library to authenticate my claim by quotin the paper.if you now have problem with the NEWS i think you shud come up with argument that has evidence to back it up,if not you are appealing to ignorance,"just because you dont know then it is not true or possible".[/b]
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by ayexel: 6:10am On Sep 10, 2008
whn u guyz going 2 stop dis faze 2 face comparison; dis dudes r just doing good for themselvwes musically dont heat up any kind of tension btw this friends.
4 d songs, enter d place is a nice work,good party jamz, more like keep on rocking, waiting 4 d full album before i can rate it.
originality by faze very original love the jamz nice concept, the dude is just talented n u cant take it away 4rm him.
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by Emad(f): 8:36am On Sep 10, 2008
eleshin

i DEMAND tangible proof

make sure you bring it here or else SHUT UP forever, i have had enough!! angry

because i too could come here and say i bought a CD the other day which has the REALIABLE information that
2FACE was nominated for a grammy before his name was dropped from the list , how would you know?
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by eleshin(m): 10:09am On Sep 10, 2008
i'm still tryin to get the precise volume of that encomium weekly,if i'm done i will send both the issue no and volume 2 you. get it and read it.i'm sure baro and some others that usually read encomium know about it but i'm not sure they are ready to say the truth right now.i gat bulk of encomium here,dont know how to locate the one in question
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by Baro(m): 10:33am On Sep 10, 2008
1 Million copies indeed! grin grin

When people dont even know that 2face released a Promo album, guy abeg wake up!
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by Baro(m): 10:40am On Sep 10, 2008
Infact, this thread is about ORIGINALITY, Eleshin please go dig for your lost "Enter the place" thread and post your Platinum illusions there
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by Emad(f): 11:46am On Sep 10, 2008
eleshin

Why would Baro not " want to SAY the truth"? shocked

do they have a particular problem with Tubaba??

i on the other hand do not have any problem with him, but let us not blow
his statue out of proportion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Future - Low Life - Ft The Weekend / New Music | Super D – Money / Chinese "Song of Pig", Downloaded 1 Billion Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.