Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today (25780 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] / A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos / Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by OlowoB(m): 11:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
PointB: Is Melaye and his fellow travelers not seeing the rot in Lagos State concessionary agreement as recently exposed? Why is he and other so-called SW activist engaging in conspiracy of silence on that, but find it easy to campaign against a very hard-working member of the FEC, the most effective Aviation Minister in the past 2 decades. Is is because Fashola and Tinubu are untouchabe, while Stella is an easy prey?

Well, we have good news for you, Oduah Stella will not be hounded out of office by clowns and womanisers such as Dinosour Melaye.

#Stella Stays!

Why bring lagos matter into these issue? Why is dat d progress and happenings in lagos gives you sleeples nyts? U sound frustrated and sad. My brother u need Jesus in ur life. Jesus is the way, the truth and life.
Accept him 2day and ur life would get better. Pls pass these message 2 ur fellow frustrated peeps from the south east (since u started d whole tribal ish)

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by texazzpete(m): 11:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
PointB: Why is he and other so-called SW activist engaging in conspiracy of silence on that, but find it easy to campaign against a very hard-working member of the FEC, the most effective Aviation Minister in the past 2 decades.

Yes, very effective indeed. nearly 200 people dead in plane crashes in her tenure. Effectively killed. angry

All the Oduah worshippers...when passengers are paying record amounts of money as airfare, and a huge percentage of that goes to increased Govt taxes. Add to that the FAAN N1000 charges and we're supposed to bow down and worship her because doing a half-assed job completely absolves one of corruption charges.

If the likes of Barth Nnaji and Oduah do not want to face this vitriol, they ought to learn to keep their hands free from corrupt practices.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by jmoore(m): 11:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
How can a corrupt person fight corruption? smh
Fight corruption with clean hands and not with dirty hands.

Nigeria does not need the likes of El-Rufai, Femi Kayode and Dino Melaye to fight corruption.

May justice prevail.
Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by BabaO2: 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
gregg2: Stella remains the best minister of aviation in the last 20yrs.
She must stay. The gang up against her will fail.
Complex, local and primitive minded set of people ..

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by Prince0500(m): 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
You cldnt even say anytin reasonable
Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by nagoma(m): 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
This woman should go to jail in Nigeria. We can't take any more embarrassment allowing British courts to jail our rogue and criminal so called leaders.
Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by citizenisb: 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
Are Nigerians daft? Dino is obviously broke and looking for a government job. The cocaine snorting thug is even much worse than Aunty Stella. It's a pity that known schizophrenics like FFK and El Rufai are the ones dominating our social sphere. It is a sign of how developed Nigerians are in critical thinking.

Anywhere else in the world these charlatans will never open their mouth after committing similar atrocities while in power.

Cry my beloved Country!!

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by OlowoB(m): 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
Emperor_007: Good for him.

They can't stop amusing me.

How many protest has he been able to stage, on the on-going broad day fraud being practice by Fashola and his ally LCC, in the name of Lekki Toll?

Who does he and his clique think they would deceive.

He should listen and listen well, Enugu International Airport has come to stay.

Anoda frustrated soul who cannot contribute somethng meaningful without mentioning lagos.
The progress in lagos would soon make U, POINT B and d rest of ur likes go maad.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
Facts about this thread:
1- it has been hijacked by some "senseless" igbos.
2- Its obvious Stella is a criminal, cos even the prime minister of britain doesn't use such expensive vehicles.. Its only a mad man that will say thierz ntn wrong with this smelly poo.
3- Read number 1 again.
PS: we can't wait for the National conference..

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
nagoma: This woman should go to jail in Nigeria. We can't take any more embarrassment allowing British courts to jail our rogue and criminal so called leaders.

like i said after sanusi who gave our money to his people in kano
people like you.
incurable boko haramist

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2013
gcfr.com:

[size=16pt]HORSE S-H-I-T[/size]

fixed well well... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by OlowoB(m): 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Mo'R'on. . Where were you when Adenike Grange, Iyabo Obj, Patricia Etteh were pushed out of office for involving in corrupt practices ?
You can whine as you like but the simple truth is that Oduah is just a regular thief like any other politician !

God bless u a million times. Don't mind d certified fools who have decided to play d ethnic card on a national issue.
The question is Stella a thief should be answered and let's forget ethnic sentiments
Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by OlowoB(m): 11:36pm On Oct 23, 2013
PointB:

Prove that she stole!

You arre an animal, nothing but a pure anuofia.
Why don'y u also prove dat tinubu stole? Where is ur proof dat dre is daylight robbery going on in d lagos state govt?
You just confirmed dat u are indeed a person with ur above statement.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2013
grin
Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by OlowoB(m): 11:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
nagoma:

I wouldn't believe you could be this blind. So in your eyes this woman should not be investigated for corruption?

My brother don't u knw dat idiota called POINT B is a certified f**l on nairaland? Is comments here are not surprising. Don't expect much from him.
Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
seriously....I THINK NIGERIA SHOULD JUST BE DIVIDED......THE PROPOSED CONFERENCE SHOULD BE EXPEDITED! ONCE NIGERIA IS DISMANTLED, I GUARANTEE YOU........10 YEARS ON, SW WILL BE DEALING WITH ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION FROM THE CRY BABY REGION OF FORMER NIGERIA!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 23, 2013
engineerd: seriously....I THINK NIGERIA SHOULD JUST BE DIVIDED......THE PROPOSED CONFERENCE SHOULD BE EXPEDITED! ONCE NIGERIA IS DISMANTLED, I GUARANTEE YOU........10 YEARS ON, SW WILL BE DEALING WITH ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION FROM THE CRY BABY REGION OF FORMER NIGERIA!

divide it first, forget about the rest of your hubris! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by OlowoB(m): 11:43pm On Oct 23, 2013
gcfr.com:
Facts about this thread:
1- it has been hijacked by some "senseless" igbos.
2- Its obvious Stella is a criminal, cos even the prime minister of britain doesn't use such expensive vehicles.. Its only a mad man that will say thierz ntn wrong with this smelly poo.
3- Read number 1 again.

I can't help but agree with u on dis. Emphasis on 'some senseless ibos e.g POINT B '
Although dre are still some sensible ibos who reson perfectly well without playing d 'ethnic card'
Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by OlowoB(m): 11:45pm On Oct 23, 2013
citizenisb: Are Nigerians daft? Dino is obviously broke and looking for a government job. The cocaine snorting thug is even much worse than Aunty Stella. It's a pity that known schizophrenics like FFK and El Rufai are the ones dominating our social sphere. It is a sign of how developed Nigerians are in critical thinking.

Anywhere else in the world these charlatans will never open their mouth after committing similar atrocities while in power.

Cry my beloved Country!!

I am not surprised at ur comment. The normal naija behavior : ignore d message but attck d messenger.
I weep for my country Nigeria indeed
Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by victorazy(m): 11:46pm On Oct 23, 2013
That's very good. I tut this young man has sense.
Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by curtain: 11:47pm On Oct 23, 2013
funnyx:

People like you should know that nothing is permanent, like it or not power will definitely move back to the north someday and if we continue like this they will also loot with reckless abandon. I hope when it's the turn of other tribes to loot you and your fellow tribal bigots won't come here to whinge about corruption and marginalisation. Every posts you guys made will be a reference point in the future and there will be no hiding place.
Get prepared to loot from the proceeds of your grand-nut. PARASITE!!!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by mrperfect(m): 11:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
Everything should be done in peace without all these drama.
Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by mashin(m): 11:49pm On Oct 23, 2013
I pity the youths so much that i laugh wen i see some post does it mean some people dont read news but choose to comment base on sentiments. A sum of #225m on two cars whose market value is estimated at #60m & some people are abusing malaye, this same criminals will say while should ASUU demand earn allowances. Its shows nigeria is not lacking financially. I call on NLC to proposed a minimum wage of #70,000 for workers because there is money in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by skiesoduah: 11:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
Awesome lock him up. For those of you hoping and wishing my........... Be subtract out of office here grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good luck y'all
Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by nagoma(m): 11:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
I don't know what is wrong with these people;

1.You make them CBN governor , they connive with bank executives and steal clients money to buy thousands of houses all over the world.( is Cecelia Ibru still in prison?)
2. You make them immigration boss , they shamelessly recruit thousands from their tiny enclave only.
3. You make them aviation minister planes fall from the sky while arrival and departures halls have cheap decorations at hyper- inflated costs shared with contractors. And shamelessly breach the trust given to them by going on a criminal selfish purchase of vanity life prolonging vehicles meant for the insecure and fearful tyrants.
4. You make them military boss they kill every body in sight while they remain clueless and the terrorists compete with them in killing civilians .5. You make them Population Commission boss , they swear that their tiny enclave must have the highest population in the next census , so illogical .
They must be left to their criminal genetic calling - Kidnapping and the drug courier business among other vices.
We have done enough in trying to keep the country one and united. We must part ways ( in peace) with these incorrigible lot who are unable to learn civil behavior.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by oobim(m): 11:53pm On Oct 23, 2013
engineerd: seriously....I THINK NIGERIA SHOULD JUST BE DIVIDED......THE PROPOSED CONFERENCE SHOULD BE EXPEDITED! ONCE NIGERIA IS DISMANTLED, I GUARANTEE YOU........10 YEARS ON, SW WILL BE DEALING WITH ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION FROM THE CRY BABY REGION OF FORMER NIGERIA!
Hahahahah. Dreamer! SW? D agbero filled Lag , Ekiti or Ondo that has no modern house? Kwara that i don't know if to call an aboki or yorober state?or is it d dirty Ibadan?
The Igbos wanted to leave this fvucked up hell of a country, but u guys refused. Divide d dead country already, let's know who would rule

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 24, 2013
nagoma: I don't know what is wrong with these people;

1.You make them CBN governor , they connive with bank executives and steal clients money to buy thousands of houses all over the world.
2. You make them immigration boss , they shamelessly recruit from their tiny enclave only.
3. You make them aviation minister planes fall from the sky while arrival and departures halls have cheap decorations at hyper- inflated costs shared with contractors.
4. You make them military boss they kill every body in sight while they remain clueless and the terrorists compete with them in killing civilians .5. You make them Population Commission boss , they swear that their tiny enclave must have the highest population in the next census , so illogical .
They must be left to their criminal genetic calling . Kidnapping and the drug courier business among other vices.
We have done enough in trying to keep the country one and united. We must part ways with these incorrigible lot.

i don't know what is wrong with aboki

-you make them CBN governor, they create countless finance houses and launder the money through it, funding trips to mecca for whole towns
-you make them aviation minister, they steal the whole money, license crappy airlines like kabo air and chanchangi, and keep the nation's airport in stone age conditions for 38 years
-you make them military boss, they stage countless coups and change government like woman wrapper.
-you make them population commission boss, they count cows, goats and chicken to inflate their desert population
-you ask them to go to school, they cry blue murder and make bombs to kill innocent citizens
-you ask them to come for a talk, they threaten fire and brimstone as if heavens is about to fall
-you ask them to send their daughters to school, they laugh in your face and marry them off at 13.
-you make a secular constitution to try to live with them, they smuggle in the sharia, koran and mosque through the back door.
-you ask them for division, they threaten war

how can any sane human being live with these types of hominids? angry

20 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by proudlyAfrica(m): 12:08am On Oct 24, 2013
nagoma: I don't know what is wrong with these people;

1.You make them CBN governor , they connive with bank executives and steal clients money to buy thousands of houses all over the world.
2. You make them immigration boss , they shamelessly recruit from their tiny enclave only.
3. You make them aviation minister planes fall from the sky while arrival and departures halls have cheap decorations at hyper- inflated costs shared with contractors. And shamelessly breach the trust given to them by going on a criminal selfish purchase of vanity life prolonging vehicles meant for the insecure and fearful tyrants.
They must be left to their criminal genetic calling . Kidnapping and the drug courier business among other vices.
We have done enough in trying to keep the country one and united. We must part ways ( in peace) with these incorrigible lot who are unable to learn civil behavior.
,,,its obvious that you're frustrated!...,,,why dis hatred! Wat has dis ppl done to u...for Christ'sake! We re ONE Africa
Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:16am On Oct 24, 2013
PointB: Is Melaye and his fellow travelers not seeing the rot in Lagos State concessionary agreement as recently exposed? Why is he and other so-called SW activist engaging in conspiracy of silence on that, but find it easy to campaign against a very hard-working member of the FEC, the most effective Aviation Minister in the past 2 decades. Is is because Fashola and Tinubu are untouchabe, while Stella is an easy prey?

Well, we have good news for you, Oduah Stella will not be hounded out of office by clowns and womanisers such as Dinosour Melaye.

#Stella Stays!
If 24+ clown-loaf buffons could click "like" on dis imbe (imbecilus)'s post then I give up 4 dis nation, NO HOPE!
Smh sad

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by kolexy(m): 12:21am On Oct 24, 2013

#Stella Stays!

Is Dino Melaye from South0-West?
Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by richy1473(m): 12:27am On Oct 24, 2013
Death,where is thy stings GANI FAWEHINMI on my mind...yes,THERE WAS A COUNTRY...CHINUA ACHEBE on my mind..!REQUIESCAT IN PACE sirs..if DEAD could talk.
Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by goddoo(m): 12:28am On Oct 24, 2013
He/she who is of no sin shud 1st cast the stone!! God punish satan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" / Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest / El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.